Other Shows
Other Shows

Will Amit's Idol dream turn sour?

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Will Amit's Idol dream turn sour?

The contest is hotting up, and apparently also taking a toll on the Indian Idol finalists.

Amit Sana, who has made it to the final four has come down with a sore throat. A little bird tells us he is extremely unwell and doctors have told him that he is in no state to perform and sing this Thursday.

A determined Amit however, plans to perform despite his poor health and has decided to give it his best shot.

The three alternately acerbic and encouraging judge trio of Sonu-Anu-Farah had in the initial rounds told Amit that he would need to work hard on his presentation and singing. But the last many weeks have seen him perform exceptionally and the nation obviously loves him. The crucial Gala episode that eliminates another contestant this Thursday will probably be Amit's acid test.

After Ravinder Ravi was voted out last week, the Final 4 who will perform and battle it out this week are Amit Sana, Rahul Vaidya, Prajakta Shukre and Abhijeet Sawant. The theme for tomorrow's episode is Friendhship and Travel.

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 11:38am | IP Logged

hmmmm. amit dint sound like her had a sore throat!! maybe it was a gimmick to gain more votes.. ok.. i dont really think it was a gimmick. buthe sang beautifully

n by the way the judges praised him, i think he is definatly in the final 3..

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
yeah i agree he did sing pretty well today he's really talented
radh Groupbie
radh
radh

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 3:16am | IP Logged
gals as a trained musician myself,i would say the guys who sing really well are sawant and amit.they both have original voices and sing really beautifully with sur.both are very talented.one could see that amit was seriously not well because he lost his voice in between.one more thing guys if u are seriously passionate about some artform them illness would never matter to u.my fav has always been amit.if he can sing well with illness then he deserves to be in.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top