Chellameh

chellameh 27/1-9/10: updates on Pg1 & discussion (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the kalakkal update daa Eclat chellom ClapClapClap!

Happa, an episode without Anjali Embarrassed LOLLOL

Wow Beach is blindly giving away his sothu eh?  Looks like our CM has to come in to safe Beach soon......... then only will Pearl appreciate Beach? 

Awww... Amutha rejected Vasu's proposal vaa... Shocked but I agree she needs some time... give her some time, and I'm sure CM will make her accpet Vasu Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwarykeen_criticVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chellameh 27/1-9/10: updates on Pg1 & discussion (Page 2)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yoshini

yoshini

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Some incident happened in Malaysia.......

any, especially the ladies, would have seen the 'Chelamae' serial on Astro Vanavil, where four drunk youths r***d the girl 'Anjali'

The following day a young Indian secondary school girl was abducted, beaten up [content edited by Chellameh Dev Team] beaten up AGAIN and released.

This is not another following episode of Chelame, it happened in Puchong, a reported case OUT of the MAYBE many cases of such dastardly acts involving our youths let alone learned Banting lawyers! Maybe reported because was NOT r***d?.

Just imagine the r***d ones here............

"If anyone read the Nanban newspapers on Sunday FOUR Indian school girls, one as young as 12 years, committed suicide by hanging? because they were either r***d or being threatened by such youths who did just like above. It is said that the shots are still circulating in Mentakab."

A few weeks ago another youth was picked up for drunken driving, on inspecting his mobile phone, there were twenty DIFFERENT girls [content edited] shots of our INDIAN school girls similar to the above incident! Without anything to charge, he is in detention now.

It is believed that these youths strike school girls, molest or maybe r*** them, then photograph them, and threaten posting and circulating the shots if they retaliate or report.

I do not know this is related to 'Chelamae', parents who poorly supervise or monitor their teen sons, and also are 'tidak apa' attitude in their security concerns of they school going daughters. Well then again, with economic strains on Indians as a whole in Malaysia, both working parents can probably do so much.

What I believe can be done, I have a 16 year old son and a 17 year old daughter myself, is MOnitor whom, WHY, where, WHAT time your sons leaves home, more so if they have a car or motorbike. Daughters need security to and from school. So much I can say... Sigh.

- - - - -

Althought the post contains realistic elements, the details presented in the original post, which appeared to be formidable and explicit, have been edited by the IF Dev Team.  India-forums.com consists of members from as young as 8, hence please keep the members in mind while making such posts!

Thank you,

IF Dev Team

Edited by MP_Radha - 29 September 2010 at 9:10pm

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Yoshini ur correct,

Many incidents are happening in todays world like this....When we see our news channels in prime time slots,,mostly they show only crime watch episodes...that tooo real incidents happened........

Once, we see such issues,,,,,,,we question ourselves ''Where this world is going..........????
Where we r going??????? What about realtionships??????????''...But, we leave like that only....I dont mean that we have to do something.....

But, Radhika has got a chance to do it. And I really appreciate her for telecasting such incidents to educate viewers (Normally most of the serial viewers are women only,,,that toooo village people are addicted to these serials...They will be more and more cautious for their children)

But, some people may not like this. Serials for them is Maamiyaar and Marumagal sandai..Some foul words they speak... women always Crying etcc....

Inspite of huge criticism from the internet world, she is still continuing that.... And that toooooooo Chellamey sponsors have never decreased........ Well going Radhika....... We r with u.........

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
thanks for updates...i think  S & S will sell CM's name as main person in vinoth's death.

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thanks KK for the update.

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Gudgal, such a waste episode.

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Thanks to all the up-daters - I have to do today's update - Roja has
lost it !! uh huh

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 02 October 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
KK, Gudgal (pattiakka), and Roja akka,

Thank you so much for the kalakkal updates ClapClapClap!

So S squared Madhu ammanikku aapu vaika poreangala!  Hmm.. venum!  Sontha Yov vai nambhama, S squared ai nambinathukku!

Happa, finally CM lecture worked to change Amu's mind, which I knew you earlier Tongue... well it is time she and vasu marry to rub it on bell and kavi's faces! 

Aahaa... Beach maatikitaaru StarClap, i wonder if CM will to come to his rescue as well? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top