Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kittykrishna thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yoshini ur correct,

Many incidents are happening in todays world like this....When we see our news channels in prime time slots,,mostly they show only crime watch episodes...that tooo real incidents happened........

Once, we see such issues,,,,,,,we question ourselves ''Where this world is going..........????
Where we r going??????? What about realtionships??????????''...But, we leave like that only....I dont mean that we have to do something.....

But, Radhika has got a chance to do it. And I really appreciate her for telecasting such incidents to educate viewers (Normally most of the serial viewers are women only,,,that toooo village people are addicted to these serials...They will be more and more cautious for their children)

But, some people may not like this. Serials for them is Maamiyaar and Marumagal sandai..Some foul words they speak... women always Crying etcc....

Inspite of huge criticism from the internet world, she is still continuing that.... And that toooooooo Chellamey sponsors have never decreased........ Well going Radhika....... We r with u.........

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates...i think  S & S will sell CM's name as main person in vinoth's death.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Gudgal, such a waste episode.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks to all the up-daters - I have to do today's update - Roja has
lost it !! uh huh
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
KK, Gudgal (pattiakka), and Roja akka,

Thank you so much for the kalakkal updates 👏👏👏!

So S squared Madhu ammanikku aapu vaika poreangala!  Hmm.. venum!  Sontha Yov vai nambhama, S squared ai nambinathukku!

Happa, finally CM lecture worked to change Amu's mind, which I knew you earlier 😛... well it is time she and vasu marry to rub it on bell and kavi's faces! 

Aahaa... Beach maatikitaaru ⭐️👏, i wonder if CM will to come to his rescue as well?