Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged

1.  What is your favorite movie?: Well, if it comes to Bollywood, Om Shanti Om. Not for Shahrukh or Deepika, simply for all those comic scenes. (And Arjun..haila..he was one hot villain. LOL)

2.  What was the last movie you saw in the theater?: We Are Family...five Gopis together in one house..what do you expect? LOL 

3.  Favorite book? I love reading. If the Tear-o-meter is infinite my Book-o-meter is somewhere beyond that.

4.  Favorite actress?: Priyanka Smile

5.  Favorite actor? TV to I have already named...I love Shahrukh, Arjun, Ranbir and Imran. Smile

6.  Top 5 songs? Bailamos, Rhythm Divine, Time to Pretend, Visions of Paradise, Across the Universe.  Yeah..I'm kind of off-beat. LOL

6.  Favorite musician/group? Many..but Enrique and Kesha are good. Smile

7.  Favorite subject in school? Language..because I get to write compos, be it Hindi, Literature or English. 

8.  Do you play any sports?: Naah...I can faint more times than Gopi doing that. LOL

9.  Besides SNS, favorite TV show? Geet, Tere Liye, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Gunahon ka Devta

10.  Talking or texting? Talking...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Sathiya Of The Week#6 ~*~ (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
1.  What is your favorite movie?: Well, if it comes to Bollywood, Om Shanti Om. Not for Shahrukh or Deepika, simply for all those comic scenes. (And Arjun..haila..he was one hot villain. LOL)Yes, Arjun is one hot man, isn't he?  

2.  What was the last movie you saw in the theater?: We Are Family...five Gopis together in one house..what do you expect? LOL   Did you like it?  Can't decide if I want to see it when it comes out on DVD...

3.  Favorite book? I love reading. If the Tear-o-meter is infinite my Book-o-meter is somewhere beyond that.  Not going to get away with this answer!  What are three books that you would have on a deserted island?

4.  Favorite actress?: Priyanka Smile  Good choice.  She's beautiful...

5.  Favorite actor? TV to I have already named...I love Shahrukh, Arjun, Ranbir and Imran. Smile

6.  Top 5 songs? Bailamos, Rhythm Divine, Time to Pretend, Visions of Paradise, Across the Universe.  Yeah..I'm kind of off-beat. LOL  Okay, I have to say you're quite eclectic in your music tastes!  Enrique - MGMT - The Stones - the Beatles?  What kind of music do your parents listen to?  The only kids I know who have such eclectic tastes are my own and I've raised them with everything from funk to country to hard rock to easy listening to bluegrass to pop.  Bailamos is a fabulous song, isn't it!?

6.  Favorite musician/group? Many..but Enrique and Kesha are good. Smile

7.  Favorite subject in school? Language..because I get to write compos, be it Hindi, Literature or English. 

8.  Do you play any sports?: Naah...I can faint more times than Gopi doing that. LOL  

9.  Besides SNS, favorite TV show? Geet, Tere Liye, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Gunahon ka Devta  Love Geet and read Tere Liye updates daily.  TL is too sad to watch these days... And Geet, well I could watch that on repeat all day long... LOL

10.  Talking or texting? Talking...Tongue

Thanks for answering the questions!  I still can't believe you're as young as you are.  You must have an old soul...

Edited by saomom - 30 September 2010 at 9:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16IndigoBlues-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
haila Arjun ki ek aur Gopi...after me and shelly......
now m thinking to make a Group of Arjun-Holics also....loved ur replies Megha....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16IndigoBlues

saomom

IF-Dazzler

saomom

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

haila Arjun ki ek aur Gopi...after me and shelly......
now m thinking to make a Group of Arjun-Holics also....loved ur replies Megha....

Yeah, but isn't he a bit old for you two? LOL  Ranbir and Imran are more your, well at least Sadhli's age.  There's a young guy, early 20's at the most who is darling, and I can't think of his name...He was in a movie about a guy and a girl, love, separated, met at Eiffel Tower?  Parents came... Do you know which movie I'm talking about?  Well, at any rate, that kid is adorable!

Shell16IndigoBlues-tellyaddict-

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
hey Megha...congrats for being the SOTW!! sorry im a bit late.

saomomIndigoBlues-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top