Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Congrats IdigoBlues aka Megha.🥳
enjoy ur seat & all the best...........
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congtrats megha.. Yaar you are still a bacha!! I need to be careful what I write in my FFs now!!
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Here's some more questions for you Megha!

1.  What is your favorite movie?

2.  What was the last movie you saw in the theater?

3.  Favorite book?

4.  Favorite actress?

5.  Favorite actor?

6.  Top 5 songs?

6.  Favorite musician/group?

7.  Favorite subject in school?

8.  Do you play any sports?

9.  Besides SNS, favorite TV show?

10.  Talking or texting?
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

1.  What is your favorite movie?: Well, if it comes to Bollywood, Om Shanti Om. Not for Shahrukh or Deepika, simply for all those comic scenes. (And Arjun..haila..he was one hot villain. ðŸ˜†)

2.  What was the last movie you saw in the theater?: We Are Family...five Gopis together in one house..what do you expect? ðŸ˜† 

3.  Favorite book? I love reading. If the Tear-o-meter is infinite my Book-o-meter is somewhere beyond that.

4.  Favorite actress?: Priyanka ðŸ˜Š

5.  Favorite actor? TV to I have already named...I love Shahrukh, Arjun, Ranbir and Imran. ðŸ˜Š

6.  Top 5 songs? Bailamos, Rhythm Divine, Time to Pretend, Visions of Paradise, Across the Universe.  Yeah..I'm kind of off-beat. ðŸ˜†

6.  Favorite musician/group? Many..but Enrique and Kesha are good. ðŸ˜Š

7.  Favorite subject in school? Language..because I get to write compos, be it Hindi, Literature or English. 

8.  Do you play any sports?: Naah...I can faint more times than Gopi doing that. ðŸ˜†

9.  Besides SNS, favorite TV show? Geet, Tere Liye, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Gunahon ka Devta

10.  Talking or texting? Talking...😛

saomom thumbnail
1.  What is your favorite movie?: Well, if it comes to Bollywood, Om Shanti Om. Not for Shahrukh or Deepika, simply for all those comic scenes. (And Arjun..haila..he was one hot villain. ðŸ˜†)Yes, Arjun is one hot man, isn't he?  

2.  What was the last movie you saw in the theater?: We Are Family...five Gopis together in one house..what do you expect? ðŸ˜†   Did you like it?  Can't decide if I want to see it when it comes out on DVD...

3.  Favorite book? I love reading. If the Tear-o-meter is infinite my Book-o-meter is somewhere beyond that.  Not going to get away with this answer!  What are three books that you would have on a deserted island?

4.  Favorite actress?: Priyanka ðŸ˜Š  Good choice.  She's beautiful...

5.  Favorite actor? TV to I have already named...I love Shahrukh, Arjun, Ranbir and Imran. ðŸ˜Š

6.  Top 5 songs? Bailamos, Rhythm Divine, Time to Pretend, Visions of Paradise, Across the Universe.  Yeah..I'm kind of off-beat. ðŸ˜†  Okay, I have to say you're quite eclectic in your music tastes!  Enrique - MGMT - The Stones - the Beatles?  What kind of music do your parents listen to?  The only kids I know who have such eclectic tastes are my own and I've raised them with everything from funk to country to hard rock to easy listening to bluegrass to pop.  Bailamos is a fabulous song, isn't it!?

6.  Favorite musician/group? Many..but Enrique and Kesha are good. ðŸ˜Š

7.  Favorite subject in school? Language..because I get to write compos, be it Hindi, Literature or English. 

8.  Do you play any sports?: Naah...I can faint more times than Gopi doing that. ðŸ˜†  

9.  Besides SNS, favorite TV show? Geet, Tere Liye, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Gunahon ka Devta  Love Geet and read Tere Liye updates daily.  TL is too sad to watch these days... And Geet, well I could watch that on repeat all day long... ðŸ˜†

10.  Talking or texting? Talking...😛

Thanks for answering the questions!  I still can't believe you're as young as you are.  You must have an old soul... Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haila Arjun ki ek aur Gopi...after me and shelly......
now m thinking to make a Group of Arjun-Holics also....loved ur replies Megha....
saomom thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

haila Arjun ki ek aur Gopi...after me and shelly......
now m thinking to make a Group of Arjun-Holics also....loved ur replies Megha....

Yeah, but isn't he a bit old for you two? ðŸ˜†  Ranbir and Imran are more your, well at least Sadhli's age.  There's a young guy, early 20's at the most who is darling, and I can't think of his name...He was in a movie about a guy and a girl, love, separated, met at Eiffel Tower?  Parents came... Do you know which movie I'm talking about?  Well, at any rate, that kid is adorable!
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey Megha...congrats for being the SOTW!! sorry im a bit late.