Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Garima Dimri-Creative replied me (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-.Shriya.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Shriya.-

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
noo patince we cant nw hold it... ... jz get boare nw...
plzzz end dis track nw..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eye..Akaisha..pree4ru

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Garima Dimri-Creative replied me (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
that's exactly what is NOT happening from 1 year..new kind of relationship and understanding...they made a lot of promises on holi but never kept any ! house fiasco to start with ! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_NakshHazel-eyeMadhavi_Dipiyualkasia.k_1Apoorva_22pree4ru

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smart.akaisha

Originally posted by akufull2mad

huhhhhhh?????patience?????kab takkkkkk??guyzz itzz been a month since thzz sneha's nautankii gng onn..kab takk we will wait...every trackk has end..nd nww itzz soo longg comee onn  we can't bear thzz...pllzzz for Godd sakeee stpp thzz edioticc yedi's trackk justt hatee itt..nd plzz no moree MU's!!AngryAngry

i sent her a msg again..let c wht she has 2 say!
hmmmmmm....!!letzz c wat she excusee..!LOL
please ask her when they r going 2 show naksh happy married life. is akshi to continue her studies.we r watching naksh MU more than their married life. fed up of watching rootna and manana so boring to watch the same thing. how many months they r going to end this sneha's track. if akshi go to maayka when will she will return? will naksh evr be happy in their marriage life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eye..Akaisha..pree4ru

ankita2407

IF-Dazzler

ankita2407

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
patience pls someone tell her ki it's just bcoz of our patience that the show is running warna show would have ended a long time back coz there is nothing new left in the show.......................... dimri has lost her brain and now she wants us to loose our brain by watching sadiyal sneha.......................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyepree4ru

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Sorry guys due 2 exams i was not regular on d IF n on FB too...here is Garima Dimri(Creative head) msg to me on YRKKH current sneha's n misunderstanding track.she replied me on facebook.Big smile

Between Garima Dimri and You
Aakriti Sood September 19 at 2:43pm
now..Yeh rishta is going on ekta kapoor's track..yeh rishta misunderstandings ka kehlata hai.We all viewers r askng 4 1 single thing 2 end just sneha's track..n u people r continuing wid it.After d latest promo in which sneha is sayng rubbish to naitik we all viewers have decided we will not watch d show till everything gets sorted out as we r tired of watching d same misunderstandngs in a relationship.we would love 2 c trust,support,understanding,love n care in their relationship.
Garima Dimri September 19 at 8:38pm Report
i would just want to say that every track leads to an ending, and with every ending it brings about a new kind of relationship and understanding between naitik and akshara..so have patience...

Guys if u r on facebook join this page as Garima is admin dere n make a topic on d discussion board n comment altogether that would help us 2 send r views n thoughts 2 dem..please

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yeh-Rishta-Kya-Kehlata-Hai/127575385840?v=app_2373072738#!/pages/Yeh-Rishta-Kya-Kehlata-Hai/127575385840?v=wall

new kind of understanding? naitik will change his fav. color from RED to GREEN Dead and Akshara will start wearing defective saarees so that naitik cannot help any other girl  ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzHazel-eyeMadhavi_DiYR_Naksh

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Sorry guys due 2 exams i was not regular on d IF n on FB too...here is Garima Dimri(Creative head) msg to me on YRKKH current sneha's n misunderstanding track.she replied me on facebook.Big smile

Between Garima Dimri and You
Aakriti Sood September 19 at 2:43pm
now..Yeh rishta is going on ekta kapoor's track..yeh rishta misunderstandings ka kehlata hai.We all viewers r askng 4 1 single thing 2 end just sneha's track..n u people r continuing wid it.After d latest promo in which sneha is sayng rubbish to naitik we all viewers have decided we will not watch d show till everything gets sorted out as we r tired of watching d same misunderstandngs in a relationship.we would love 2 c trust,support,understanding,love n care in their relationship.
Garima Dimri September 19 at 8:38pm Report
i would just want to say that every track leads to an ending, and with every ending it brings about a new kind of relationship and understanding between naitik and akshara..so have patience...

Guys if u r on facebook join this page as Garima is admin dere n make a topic on d discussion board n comment altogether that would help us 2 send r views n thoughts 2 dem..please

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yeh-Rishta-Kya-Kehlata-Hai/127575385840?v=app_2373072738#!/pages/Yeh-Rishta-Kya-Kehlata-Hai/127575385840?v=wall

new kind of understanding? naitik will change his fav. color from RED to GREEN Dead and Akshara will start wearing defective saarees so that naitik cannot help any other girl  ! 

exactly ab watever he did ws to help nd nt any other means nd jealousy ka natak ws only infront of akahara he didnt go to mall in purpose gifting a sari toh i think she shud think calmly which both cant do wen ever there is fight they r so angry they dont think logically Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eye

..Akaisha..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Akaisha..

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

huhhhhhh?????patience?????kab takkkkkk??guyzz itzz been a month since thzz sneha's nautankii gng onn..kab takk we will wait...every trackk has end..nd nww itzz soo longg comee onn  we can't bear thzz...pllzzz for Godd sakeee stpp thzz edioticc yedi's trackk justt hatee itt..nd plzz no moree MU's!!AngryAngry

i sent her a msg again..let c wht she has 2 say!
hmmmmmm....!!letzz c wat she excusee..!LOL
please ask her when they r going 2 show naksh happy married life. is akshi to continue her studies.we r watching naksh MU more than their married life. fed up of watching rootna and manana so boring to watch the same thing. how many months they r going to end this sneha's track. if akshi go to maayka when will she will return? will naksh evr be happy in their marriage life.
ROFLROFL yeahh ryttt m agree......!~~~!!!LOL

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
 please  ask her when akshi angry will come down? kya akshi maan jayegi. really very sad to see naksh    fighting [always]. its totally boring.  how much time they r going 2 take this sneha's problem to get solved. we want to see naksh happily solving their problems. when we r going  to see naksh happiness. we don't want to see naksh happiness in instalment basis.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eye

Post Reply New Post

Go to top