Garima Dimri-Creative replied me - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by smart.akaisha

hmmmmmm....!!letzz c wat she excusee..!😆
please ask her when they r going 2 show naksh happy married life. is akshi to continue her studies.we r watching naksh MU more than their married life. fed up of watching rootna and manana so boring to watch the same thing. how many months they r going to end this sneha's track. if akshi go to maayka when will she will return? will naksh evr be happy in their marriage life.
patience pls someone tell her ki it's just bcoz of our patience that the show is running warna show would have ended a long time back coz there is nothing new left in the show.......................... dimri has lost her brain and now she wants us to loose our brain by watching sadiyal sneha.......................
Originally posted by akufull2mad

Sorry guys due 2 exams i was not regular on d IF n on FB too...here is Garima Dimri(Creative head) msg to me on YRKKH current sneha's n misunderstanding track.she replied me on facebook.😃

Between Garima Dimri and You
Aakriti Sood September 19 at 2:43pm
now..Yeh rishta is going on ekta kapoor's track..yeh rishta misunderstandings ka kehlata hai.We all viewers r askng 4 1 single thing 2 end just sneha's track..n u people r continuing wid it.After d latest promo in which sneha is sayng rubbish to naitik we all viewers have decided we will not watch d show till everything gets sorted out as we r tired of watching d same misunderstandngs in a relationship.we would love 2 c trust,support,understanding,love n care in their relationship.
Garima Dimri September 19 at 8:38pm
i would just want to say that every track leads to an ending, and with every ending it brings about a new kind of relationship and understanding between naitik and akshara..so have patience...

Guys if u r on facebook join this page as Garima is admin dere n make a topic on d discussion board n comment altogether that would help us 2 send r views n thoughts 2 dem..please

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yeh-Rishta-Kya-Kehlata-Hai/127575385840?v=app_2373072738#!/pages/Yeh-Rishta-Kya-Kehlata-Hai/127575385840?v=wall

new kind of understanding? naitik will change his fav. color from RED to GREEN ðŸ¤¢ and Akshara will start wearing defective saarees so that naitik cannot help any other girl  ! 
Originally posted by _charu_

new kind of understanding? naitik will change his fav. color from RED to GREEN ðŸ¤¢ and Akshara will start wearing defective saarees so that naitik cannot help any other girl  ! 

exactly ab watever he did ws to help nd nt any other means nd jealousy ka natak ws only infront of akahara he didnt go to mall in purpose gifting a sari toh i think she shud think calmly which both cant do wen ever there is fight they r so angry they dont think logically 🤢
Originally posted by JAYA_09

please ask her when they r going 2 show naksh happy married life. is akshi to continue her studies.we r watching naksh MU more than their married life. fed up of watching rootna and manana so boring to watch the same thing. how many months they r going to end this sneha's track. if akshi go to maayka when will she will return? will naksh evr be happy in their marriage life.
🤣🤣 yeahh ryttt m agree......!~~~!!!😆
 please  ask her when akshi angry will come down? kya akshi maan jayegi. really very sad to see naksh    fighting [always]. its totally boring.  how much time they r going 2 take this sneha's problem to get solved. we want to see naksh happily solving their problems. when we r going  to see naksh happiness. we don't want to see naksh happiness in instalment basis.
Dimri is asking viewrs to have patience...can you please ask her for what she thinks that we should have patience?
Originally posted by Tafseer

patience??? 😲 😲 ab humlog markar patience dikhaye kya?? abtak kya kar rahe the humlog..??

they are just fooling yaar,.. they lack the idea and concept.. some rubbish they are showing...how in life , after marriage only MU's that too very foolish MU's not concrete .... better make them divorce and give viewers peace of mind..
Originally posted by smart.akaisha

hmmmmmm....!!letzz c wat she excusee..!😆

She didn't replied.

Originally posted by JAYA_09

ok..i'll do so!