Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shamil

Just think how much sid will be rediculed! he married that woman twice and within days she leaves him????people would laugh at him!and what abt R's parents?( I dont count sid's family here coz they are not 'relevant' according to dmg cvs, lol)

true. =\

and are CVs really trying to show this? >> And cvs want to say he is 'concerned' about sid???LMAO

😕
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shamil🤗

Amazing post hun👏

Armaan is not concerned for Sid..by saying all this he is just trying 2 justify his disgusting act....he's just being selfish...a creepy selfish psycho😡😡
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Concern for SID ha!!! biggest joke........
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shamil

thank u guys..

ur comments were better than mine

But why has no 'defenders' stepped into my lovely thread???????

Shamil di Bcoz dey r themselves tired of using d
' phoreverrrrrr ' word again & again 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣 🤣

And also Bcoz we r on d right path 😳
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
armaan has betrayed sid trust he is not even ashamed of it.i dont know how some fans still take his side n specialy  (www.dillmillgayye.co.in ),
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
said it before and will say it again. Armaan is no longer self-less in any respects. He doesnt care a damn for sid, while poor sid has blind faith in both his "brother" and "wife" who are 2 busy stabbing him in the back!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

exactly if Armaan ever cared aboiut sid, he wouldnt be doing what he is doing now

Armaan used to say to said mein tera bade bhai jasie hoh, and see now what is he doing to his younger brother

norzar

I know LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw the promo on the TV where Armaan looks so scary like creepy stalker staring at Riddhima and Sid and he goes, "I will not let you destroy 3 lives Riddhima!"

🤣🤣 I mean its like dude do you actually think that when Riddhima tells Sid the truth.........he's gonna be like "Oh, Riddhima and Armaan you saved my life!" Yeah right, the man is going to be shattered, his trust is going to broken, he loved her so deeply that all he got was betrayal in return. When a person's trust is broken, it takes away from him the ability to ever love and trust again due to the fear of being hurt!!!

Geez! I bet, after shattering a person so much, Armaan expects to live happily ever after with Riddhima! Only one word defines Armaan SELFISH!
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Armaan feels no "concern" for anybody, apart from himself. And thats basically the lowest you can go as a human being.
*PunjabiGirl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So true wat u have said. Armaan only cares about himself and forcing a married women to say i love you and leave her husband. I hate him stalking ridz and always checking on her. Its so annyoing and sid sucha a sweet husband. Y can't ridz understand that sid is the one for her but armaan makes her confused stupid man.