Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
only armaan can save the three lives from getting ruined.
If he stops being selfish and understands that R is married (twice) to a man who loves her a lot many things can be saved. Its not that she doesnt care about her husband.wasnt she enjoying armaan's touch thinking it is sid?( now what kind of a woman can enjoy like that with two men is a question only our beloved cvs can explain, lol)
If he breaks the marriage its not just two lives he will be destroying;its two families.
Just think how much sid will be rediculed! he married that woman twice and within days she leaves him????people would laugh at him!and what abt R's parents?( I dont count sid's family here coz they are not 'relevant' according to dmg cvs, lol)
No one can blame sid if he turns psycho or harsh when the truth comes out.
Does armaan think that hearing abt their adultery from his wife's mouth wont make him upset??? Then why does he want her to tell him??? obviously to make sid leave her.
And cvs want to say he is 'concerned' about sid???LMAO

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

pandav10anamikamundonbooks4everdeepaday10watelzlulu99xDazzlingStarxAustenEssybhavdevijuisasohrobFiiLzamischiefANNU30monamineJPRules-maria-RhealitySuxsiddhitifanxxdevilishxxMayurSidmasuperxuberant-Swetha-rapunzel84funfanAmber_1lighteningbuzzNida_21jacobharry10011palak13*PunjabiGirl*MuasamSept16thdevashree_hHarpreet.M-kavita-ab01WhiteNights.RehanismTeh_BatmanAfflatus.TheMummy_LeAbbadocnussprejudicedpayyalLeah1ShiningStar18StarshineHuespavsuppaasAMMY LUVS RIDZ...Noorya...cupid-struckMagicalKashUnKnFascinationAngelic_J.SidraLeenasmgfriends_rockyipeeU-No-PoopatakhaguddiJasmine...mariaa.xoMissArshi-sajni786nami2811RolzzR.K.Omonty22nyctophiliaNymeriamonarindian_beauty-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-WrackspurtRajiniliciousprerna4rishavshanti05norzarnikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Armaan's 'concern' for sid" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Shamil di - Thank u sooo much 4 dis post , its a much needed one...

And yes I agree wid each & every word said by u....

I mean I don't understand hw can a woman cannot differentiate B/w d touch of her hubby & her ex inspite of getting sooo many hugs & kisses from both of dem lols
It is ridiculous..
But still I want to give a benefit of doubt to Riddhima Bcoz atleast she is feeling guilty
But Armaan grrrrrr instead of feeling guilty he is behaving like psycho obsessive lover ( I don't even like to call him a lover )
He is trying to ruin a life of a married girl , forcing her to say ILU to him...
Backstabbing Sid whom he use to call his bro.
I remember once he said dat ' Sid tu kabhi kabhi mujhe Chota bana deta hai ' & these lines truly suits him...
He just can't do what sid has done....
He just can't match up wid Sid

And Sid Awww my poor baby what is his fault ??? Just dat he luvs his wife unconditionally & trust her more than himself ...
I really feel bad for him dat what will he do wen he gets to know abt his beloved wife & his so called bro.
He will b heartbroken
And if after dis Sid will turn negative den also it will b justifiable Bcoz he will left wid no other option       

And abt Ridz parents , man dey will feel like commiting a suicide..
Shanky one of d most sensible character of dis crap ,
He will b shattered wen he will get to know abt his fav daughter...

I think only CVS can explain dat hw can dis crap will save 3 lifes
And I am sure dey will b able to justify dis Bcoz dey r vry good in justifying d unjustifiable thing...

Edited by sidma_love - 26 September 2010 at 2:29am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10AustenEssy-maria-siddhitifanMayurSidmamischiefjacobharry10011funfandevashree_hab01Leah1UnKnFascinationpavsnami2811shamilnyctophiliamonty22-x-Reshu-x-prerna4rishav

-maria-

-maria-

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
yeah rite..it irritates me alot when he says riddhima sid k bare main to socho,muje sab se ziada uski fikr hai..Sleepy

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

xDazzlingStarxFiiLzafunfandevashree_hWhiteNights.ab01uppaaspavsshamilnyctophilia-x-Reshu-x-prerna4rishav

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shamil]only armaan can save the three lives from getting ruined.
If he stops being selfish and understands that R is married (twice) to a man who loves her a lot many things can be saved. Its not that she doesnt care about her husband.wasnt she enjoying armaan's touch thinking it is sid?( now what kind of a woman can enjoy like that with two men is a question only our beloved cvs can explain, lol)
IAWESOME AND VERY VERY WELL SAIDDDDDDDDDClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mischieffunfandevashree_hab01nyctophiliashamilRajiniliciousprerna4rishav

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
well saidClapThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

funfandevashree_hshamilnyctophiliaprerna4rishav

MagicalKash

IF-Rockerz

MagicalKash

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I'm supposedly staying away from DMG forum.But your post compelled me to comment.
This crap of CVs to justify Armaan by showing that Armaan is doing this to "save 3 lives" is not gonna revive character.For that matter even If they show sid negative ,pshyco or mad now still sympathies and empathies would be for him only cuz his character is atleast consistent.Whereas Armaan dont even wanna comment about him! How is this bullshit of saving 3 lives justified?? How having an extra -maritial relationship with Sid's wife is saving Sid's life?? How knowing for a fact that Sid loves Ridz and Ridz was a happy with Sid(dont wanna comment about present Ridz she confuses me) and still trying to spoil their married life is "saving 3 lives"?? Can some Armaan fans,no wait Armaan fans are still sensible and are not happy with this act,more specifically can some AR fan explain this to me??

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikamundonmischief-maria-funfandevashree_hpavsLeah1nyctophilianami2811shamilprerna4rishavnikita_88-x-Reshu-x-

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -maria-

yeah rite..it irritates me alot when he says riddhima sid k bare main to socho,muje sab se ziada uski fikr hai..Sleepy

In other words RIDZ YOU LOVE SID SOOO MUCH TELL HIM THAT I AM LUSTING AFTER YOU..THEN WE WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-maria-mischieffunfandevashree_hpavsnyctophiliashamilprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

pandav10lulu99-maria-mischieffunfandevashree_hWhiteNights.TheMummy_LeAbbadocnussLeah1pavsprejudicedMagicalKashUnKnFascination...Noorya...shamilyipeessdtvgojannami2811nyctophilia-x-Reshu-x-nikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top