Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Haruhi

Haruhi

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
looks like she enjoys this show more tham mm .. kala master u listening  Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alagiya Tamil Magan -Vijay Tv (Page 2)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiGirlRuby

looks like she enjoys this show more tham mm .. kala master u listening  Approve

ha ha ha ha very funny statement ruby.. ha ha ha

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
hi today my cable gone so plz can anybody say who got eliminated today after the epi airred plzzzzzzzz

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

hi today my cable gone so plz can anybody say who got eliminated today after the epi airred plzzzzzzzz

from today there will be no elimination for three episodes as kushboo said tat there is three kinds of rounds before elimination occurs it seems so all the 5 contestants are still there but leading the points is abdul.. and today danger zone is kamal and ravishanker... but they have to be very careful in other rounds of selvam and veeram as kalvi round today is over.. and tomorrow naan kadavul actress pooja is spl guest and all the contestants have entertaining rounds to please the spl guest..  

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Originally posted by anuu2010

from today there will be no elimination for three episodes as kushboo said tat there is three kinds of rounds before elimination occurs it seems so all the 5 contestants are still there but leading the points is abdul.. and today danger zone is kamal and ravishanker... but they have to be very careful in other rounds of selvam and veeram as kalvi round today is over.. and tomorrow naan kadavul actress pooja is spl guest and all the contestants have entertaining rounds to please the spl guest..  
thanks for the info abdul leading nice

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
yes i feel abdul or somasekar will be titled azhagiya tamil magan as siddharth has got chance to act in serial...

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 02 October 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

yes i feel abdul or somasekar will be titled azhagiya tamil magan as siddharth has got chance to act in serial...
yes i too feal abdul or somasekar third choice is siddarth

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 02 October 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
wat happen in todays episode plz somebody update plzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top