Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Hmmm.... In view of all the current negativity surrounding our RED (Ring of Evil-Doers).... Sajjan Singh, Amma and Shakti...... I've decided to open a thread doing the opposite LOL

Let's try and appreciate them for once. I know its very very difficult, but there must be something in their characters that we like? Let's try to find the good within the bad. We never get tired of praising Krishna... or Prats. But these ppl never get any of our Lub! LOL No wonder they have become evil. ROFL

All you have to do is say one good thing you like about SS, Amma and Shakti.

Chalbo, shuru ho jao..... kucho toh tareef karo! LOL 

As I opened the thread, I'll start:

SS: I like how he calls everyone beta

Amma: Ummm, ummmm, her acting.

Shakti: How he's so loyal to his dad

I'm sorry, I failed at my own game, I couldn't think of anything good in Amma's character! ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumi-sunlight-gees---Yemi---iqbalsloverArhainAshishDreamygal301MERARAI....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appreciating SS, Amma, Shakti" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I like dem a bit dat 2 cux dey r krishuz family:)aur kauno reason nai naaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassedbuh yeahh whole pratigya team all ov dem r fabulous ACTORSClapClapClap

Edited by ArhainArhaan - 25 September 2010 at 7:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Elle,

Been racking my brain...the only one I could come up with is:

SS's love for Krishna. Even now, you can see the hurt in SS's eyes as Krishna supports P and goes against his family.....

Thakurain - love the look of hurt on her face as Krishna walks off with P, the look she directs to P when Krishna takes her side as if thinking 'what is it that you have, that makes him always choose you'...?

Shakti - well, he does the sleazy act so well, that it just makes one want to jump in the shower and scour till the skin comes off!!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geesMERARAItrina_saras

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I agree...even I have noticed that SS calls beta to everyone no matter how angry he is...especially to pratigya Smile

Amma...can't think of anything good in the character...although the actress is doing a fabulous job

Shakti...well does have some feelings for his family..but that gets overshadowed by his atrocities on kesar

gees

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Elle,

Been racking my brain...the only one I could come up with is:

SS's love for Krishna. Even now, you can see the hurt in SS's eyes as Krishna supports P and goes against his family.....

Thakurain - love the look of hurt on her face as Krishna walks off with P, the look she directs to P when Krishna takes her side as if thinking 'what is it that you have, that makes him always choose you'...?

Shakti - well, he does the sleazy act so well, that it just makes one want to jump in the shower and scour till the skin comes off!!Angry
LOL Dreamy you are the only one who liked something about Amma. LOL I gave myself more time to think about it, but I couldn't come up with ONE thing! It's kind of sad isn't it? I tried to think of her as a:

Good wife.... No
Good Mother.... No
Good daughter in law.... No
Good Samdhan.... No
Good Mother-in-law... No
Good Employer... No (She didn't seem concerned about Piyasiya)
Good Human being in general.... No
She's not even a good grandmother.... did she care for the unborn child... Infact she killed it!

Lastly I thought, she MIGHT be a good cook LOL.... then again, I never heard anyone praising her cooking LOL

It's horrible that a person is good in no aspect of their life. I can't even feel pity for her now Confused

....Poojie....

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I wonder how she will be like a daughter or a sister?

We did see something during kriya marriage when krishna's mama was around....can't remember how she was?....well can't expect much anyways LOL

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
SS his eyebrows ROFL
Amma biktoria maidum ROFL
shakti the way he lubs baba . he really loves him

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by steffroc

SS his eyebrows ROFL
Amma biktoria maidum ROFL
shakti the way he lubs baba . he really loves him
You think so? I know he's loyal to the Thakur family, and he did go to get the doctor for Baba, and he was concerned while Baba was dying...... but apart from that, I haven't seen any friendly bro-bro scenes. Not like Krishna and Komal have.

You're right about Bictoria Maidam though!  ROFLROFLROFL I love the way she speaks! Classic expressions! LOL

Edited by elle45 - 25 September 2010 at 2:39pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top