Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Wednesday 14/7/10

Gopi is trying to drill some sense in to that adamant Maha.
"if some thing happens to Pondy, Peacock will die, Maha"
Maha has a valid point " You talk about family being happy??
Am I not family ??" Then Maha sees Peacock coming ....
pOchu pOchu nnu kisses Gopi. Peacock jumps as if he
got the  kisses himself. Shouts at Gopi , calls him a dhrogi
and beats him black and blue. Pushpa shouts back and says
"avan dhrogi nna, neenga enna?? We decided long back that
Maha will marry Gopi...now you ask for her hand for Pondy??
And that too behind annan's back??? Ungalukku Pondy mattum thaan important?? not my daughter?? " Peacock has no answer -
does his usual "eye rolling" ritual and leaves. Maha holds Gopi
and says that she kissed him only to proove her love -"ungalai
ipdi adichuttare??" (unakku ithe vazhakkama pOchu - pOsukku
pOsukku nnu impulsive aa yethanum panni suthi irukkara vangalai
maatti vidarathu, apram sorry solrathu.....enna valarppu ithu??) 
Pushpa confronts Gopi "yen maga vaazhkkai unakku vilaiyatta
pOchaa??? Yen maga valiya vanthutta nnu , you think that she is
cheap??? shirt ai change panra mathiri aalai maatha solriya??
Now tell me, will u marry Maha or not??? I drank poison, do u
know??? If this goes on me and Maha have to drink poison, period.."
Gopi agrees to marry Maha "no objections" Both Pushpa and Maha
are happy. Maha has that victorious smile (aamaa, neeyum un
decadent ideas um...)

Sokku household - the youngest is back from school and Mahesh
wants her to bathe before eating. The girl is hungry and now it is
emotional time - Mahesh says that she wont be saying this for too long - " kalyaanam aagi pOitta, yaar unnai ipdi solluvaa??" The sisters get emotional and mommy joins saying that after marriage the life of a girl changes. Sokku lectures about how Mahesh should be happy blah blah..... The broker comes and says that the wedding is called off " the groom's people call Mahesh as thappana pOnnu .....loved somebody.... kerosene kudichu..." Sokku is livid and wants to confront the groom's side then and there - "yaar ipdi ellam thappa pesinanga nnu enakku theriyanum.." Broker says that all this is "Pirai Vilaiyaadal". Sokku is more angry and pleads to God - "samy, avanai yen kaile kodukka maattiya??"

Swamy grants the wish asap - Pirai and Sambhandham come there. Sokku holds him by the collar and asks him "manushanaa da nee??? Yen pOnnu life ai kedukka nee ivvalavu dhooram kizhe eranguviyaa?? Why did you go to the groom's house?" Pirai says that he just went to apologize - " appO thaan pOnnai pathi solla vendiyaatha pOchu.." Sokku says that he lied about Mahesh. Pirai is casual "ohhhh, pOnnu perai mathi sollittenO??? 4 , 5 pethu vaichirukkeenga..athaan kozhambitten.." Sokku shouts some more
and says that he is equally concerned about Kaamu - "yen thambi pOnnu per ketta parava illai nnu ninaikkira alavu, I am not a bad man.." Now Pirai does another  Tiruvilaiyaadal - tells Sokku "you think that your brother is Lakshman??? He came and asked for Maha's hand....for his son Pondy... not just that...he asked me to keep it under the wraps.....I should not tell u vaam...ithu epdi??" Sokku of course does not believe him.....calls Pushpa who confirms the news ..just by crying..... Pirai gloats....Sokku is crest fallen...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 16 July 2010 at 11:15am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshiniteri_susan_SK_anjkhoneysrimaOLGNESCarynMP_Radhasmlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram Archives July 2010 (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshiniac_durgaZEESXYJanuteri_susan-musicluv-_SK_anjkhoneyOLGNESCarynsmlakshrojapoooo

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaac_durgamoni87ZEESXYsushavviJanuteri_susan_SK_OLGNESCarynMP_Radhasmlakshrojapoooo

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Archives copy

Monday jul 19 2010 update

Pirai and PPS(Piles patient sam) coming.....maamiyar kizhavi stops them....says "neenga ellam oru family head aa?un family la ennenvao nadakudhu...Gopi-Maha nnu decide pannadhukkapuram that fool mayil coming and asking maha for hisson.....iam ashamed that iam mayil's mother...And that gopi inga vandhu maha kku kiss adichurukkan...."Pirai and pps shocked....Saabam giving to chokku's family....Says he dont know abt that maha giving ichu ichu to gopi....Kizhavi says mayil gopi yaadichutan....Pirai happy...says....eppadiyavadhu,that family should split..thats what i want"....Kizhavi says "u have gn so much place for maha and pushpa...2 thatti thatti vaynga"...Pirai says "no,idhukkellam anjaravanga illa adhu 2um....if i go and fight now,pushpa will drink poison and maha will again un away to his mama's house...so better,naan theriyadha maadhiriyae irukken...this is my raja thandhiram".....Pirai leaves the place....

PPS thinks...why my mission kiss is always a flop??..i think i need training....Solliputtu,payapulla starts practising...kankolla katchi..everyone should watch this....yaarukavadhu padam pidikka therinja indha arpudhamana katchiyapadam pidichu podungamma.....angle angle aa practising...Kizhavi standing there and morachufying PPS...PPS tries his umma practice with kizhavi....Kizhavi gives him a slap and moves away...PPS continues his umma practice....

Gopi coming to meet mayil....Kaamu goes in to inform mayil that gopi is there....Mayil in pikattu...sogama sitting....Shouts at his daughter...go and say that iam not home....Kaamu crying crying coming and informs gopi that mayil not in home.....Gopi says dont lie,Thangaachi...where is chittappu?..i'll go and meet him..."...Kamu says he is in pinkattu...Gopi goes in to meet mayil....

Gopi comesnear mayil and calls him...Chithappu.....Mayil tensed....yenda vandha?dont come here...get out from my place.....Gopi tries to say something...Mayil raises his hands to beat him....Kaamu and deivanai sends gopi out...Sad gopi leaves the place....

Chokku  in soga state....Gopi comes and sits near chokku...Chokku gets up and walk away from there....Gopi cinfused...asks mummy....Mymmy saysthinking abt his brother...and u gopi?uknow abt pandi sight vuttufying maha...Adhukku appuramum nee engakitta idha sollala??.....

Gopi comesnearchokku again and chokku erichala gets up...Turns his face othe side and starts talking....naan rombha nambina 2 per now torturing me....Why r u beheving like this gopi?maha unakkudhan mudivu panninadhukku appuram...how can u go and talk to mayil??asingama illai ungalukku ellam?Gopi thalai guninju standing....Chokku says "enakku munnadi mandaiya mandaiya aating..andha pakkam poyi taking some other decision??....

Gopi says "appa..chittappu came and kaiya pidichu rombha azhudharu..that maha illaina pandi will die,or mental la poiduvaan etc etc...sethupoven sollumbodhu naan enna panna mudiyum??Chokku says maha enna veeda nilama?maathi maathi ketka?iam asking u now...do u really have any feelings for maha orstill thinking abt that EB girl....Gopi says NO appa...nothing like that....

Chokku asking gopi...nowtell me...unakku maha va kalyanam pannikka virupama?gopi says enakku thanipatta atchebanai illai..aana....Chokku stops...No aana ,aavanna....unakku ishtama illaiya?Gopi says yes.....Chokku says ok ....i'll take care of everything.....

Mayil's house...mayil in deep thoughts...Pandi magan coming....mayil asks...gopi ya parthiya?Pandi thiruppi asking...nee peavoorani poniya?Mayil tension aayitar...shouts....andha gopi ia vetkam kettavan...He explains to pandi abt the
Maha gopi umma scene...pandi shouting...appa what t u saying????Mayil says aamadamaganae...en 2 eyes aala parthen...they were so close.....Pandi asks...Close means....mayil rombha kashtappattu says"rendu perum kiss panninadha naan parthen"......Pandi verithanama walking,looking...ennanevo panning......mayil consoles his son.....u r important to me...unakkaga en annanaiyae vittut vandhutten.....u dont worry...wait till 2morrow...we will teks some decision...Pandi continues hir verithanama look......

Freeze

Edited by shreenithi - 20 July 2010 at 10:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radharojapoooo

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JanusushavvianjkhoneyhoneydaisyCarynMP_Radhasmlakshrojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Wednesday 21/7/10 Episode No 65

Sokku is still trying to cajole Peacock who is sitting
in the Uccahni kOmbu - ably assisted by that mad
Pandy. Sokku says that if Pandy continues running
behind Maha without giving credence to her feelings -
"nee paithiyam pidichu alaive" This irks the already
mad Peacock more. Sokku realizes his mistake and leaves.
Peacock tells Pandy that he should keep off Gopi -
"avan nallavan illai, unnai yethanum panniduvaan, keep
off, ok?? (yovvv nee ithanai cheap aa??) Sokku plays in the
temple - Chettiar comes and Sokku asks for some financial
help for the wedding. Chettiar agrees to give 25,000 Rs.

Ponni, Deivanai's friend comes with a new allaince for Kaamu. Peacock  agrees for the girl seeing ceremony. Ponni veppilai adichufies "annan thambi pirinjathile unakku thaan  laabam. Make sure that your hubby does kacheris and earn money, say what?" Deivanai is very happy to hear this. Sokku's house - The caterer for the wedding comes and asks for some details. Sokku says that all the info is with Peacock - " you please go  and ask him ". The man says that he went to Peacock first " avaru annan kudukkira numbers le 5 nos minus pannidunga, yenna, naanga 5 perum kalyanathukku vara mattOm nnu sonnar !!" Gopi samalichufies and sends the man. Sokku feels bad that Peacock is washing the dirty linen in the public. Also, he is worried about doing the wedding details. Gopi says that Chithappa will definitely come.

Deivanai has a tete et tete with hubby darling "all these days, you
never listened to me...now listen to me....all these days you
just played chayng chak to your bro.... now, buvvavukku enna vazhi?? Also, unga annan oru nalla pillaiyai pethu irukkar, Gopi veettu selavai paarthuppan..namba veet le oru tharuthalai yai pethu vaichirukkOm athukku namba thaane panam kudukkanum??" Slowly worms her way and tells Peacock that it is high time that he played alone - "you are more competent than your bro. Neenga kooda illathathu unga annan nnukku thaan izhappu..think about working alone.." Sokku agrees.

Malar comes and meets Gopi - learns everything about Gopi's visit
to Maha and her icchu icchus - Malar is more interested in knowing
where she kissed and Gopi innocently says "vaikkal pOrukku
pinnadi vaichu.." Malar asks "aww, ungalukku enge nnu ketten"
Gopi says that Maha kissed him on the cheeks. Gopi says that
Pushpa cornered him saying that both she and Maha will commit
suicide if Gopi refuses to marry Maha "sari nnu sollitten" Malar
points out that it is Gopi who is a rag doll in the whole issue.
Malar wants to know if Gopi has any special likes and dislikes -
Gopi says "yes, athai na munnadiye solliyirukkanum.....ippO
too late.." Malar agrees....

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 22 July 2010 at 10:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinisushavviJanumigansrimahoneydaisyOLGNESCarynMP_Radhasmlaksh

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuOLGNESanjkhoneyhoneydaisyCarynsmlakshrojapoooo

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

skananac_durgasushavviJanuhoneydaisyOLGNESCarynsmlakshrojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top