Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

asrukona

Groupbie

asrukona

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
ARHAANS INTERVIEW -MOST WANTED                                                                                                                 THE PRIMARY PURPOSE IS TO INFORM ARHAAN WHAT HIS FANS WANT TO KNOW AND WHAT THEY EXPECT FROM HIM.THE SECONDARY PURPOSE IS TO ENTERTAIN ALL ARHAANS FANS.                                                                                                                                             Q..   REPORTER.( WITH A BROAD SMILE IN HER FACE)..YOU GOT BEST   TELEVISION AWARD FOR MALE..SAY SOMETHING.......                                                                                                                                 AHRAAN(CONFIDENTLY BUT HIS EYES ARE ON CAMERA NOT AT THE BEAUTIFUL FACE OF REPORTER) AT FIRST I WANT TO THANK GOD FOR GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY .SECONDLY I WANT TO THANK MY PRODUCTION TEAM TO PRESENT ME THE OPPORTUNITY AS GODS GIFT.THIRDLY I WANT TO  THANK ALL MY CAST AND CREW    TO MAKE AND CARRY KRISHNA.I WANT TO THANK  ALL AUDIENCE WHO ADORE,LOVE AND MAKE ME POPULAR.LASTLY I WANT TO THANK MY PARENTS WHO MAKE ME.THANKS THANKS.....THANKS....    TO ALL.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Q.WHAT DO FEEL WHEN YOU FIRST KNOW IT?WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION?                          ( HE TAKES SOME TIME,HIS EYES ARE ON SIDE AS IF HE IS THINKING,AFTER SOMETIME HE REPLIES)I JUST DO MY JOB.IT IS MY DUTY,MY DREAM,MY WORSHIP.SO..(STUMBLES  ) I HAVE NO EXPECTATION.I I AM IN A FIX,I DO NOT WHAT TO DO.HOW TO REACT?I DO MY JOB FOR MY CREATIVE SATISFACTION . I CAN SAY THIS PRIZE TELL ME THAT I AM IN RIGHT WAY.I FEEL AN INNER PEACE IN MIND  .YOU SEE IT MY FACE.  (REPORTER OBSERVE A SMILING FACE)                                                                                        Q.NOW YOU ARE VERY POPULAR AS ARHAAN AMONG GIRLS.HAVE YOU FALL IN FOR ANY ,IF YES WHO IS SHE,IF NOT WHY?(THERE IS A NAUGHTYNESS IN REPORTERS FACE)                             A.R..NO,I HAVEN,T ANY.THE CAUSES MAY BE                                                                                                    THE ARHAAN IS DIFFERENT FROM KRISHNA .I AM HAPPY TO BE SINGLE.                                         I HAVE LITTLE TIME AFTER MY DAILY SCHEDULE AS I AM AN RESERVED AND INTROVERT   PERSON I WANT A LITTLE TIME FOR ME.                                                                                           AT FIRST I OBSERVE AND THEN I REACT ACCORDINGLY.THIS OBSERVATION NEEDS TIME.IT MAY BE-1 SECOND\1 MINUTE\1 HOUR\1 DAY\ 1 WEEK\1 MONTH\1 YEAR.IT IS MY WHOLE LIFES QUESTION SO OBSERVATION TIME IS LONG.I THINK MANY GIRLS CANNOT WAIT LONG TIME.SO WHEN I BEGIN TO FELL ANY SHE HAVE ALREADY WITH MANY.                                    (REPORTER AMUSED AND WONDERED)                                                                                                    AR.I AM JOKING                                                                                                                                                     (REPORTER GETS AN ANSWER FOR MANY QUESTIONS  )                                                   Q.WHAT IS YOUR FUTURE PLAN\GOAL\AIM.?                                                                                                         AR..I THINK IN A SIMPLE WAY.IT IS A,B, C.A FOR ACTING\ACTOR,B FOR BOLLYWOOD,C FOR COMMERCE I.E BUSINESS.                                                                                                                   Q.IF IT IS "D"  WHAT WILL BE THAT?                                                                                                                          I WANT TO DO MY JOB SILENTLY,SINCERELY AND STEADILY UNTIL   '"DEATH"."DEATH"IS THE ULTIMATE AND INEVITABLE FUTURE.                                                                     (REPORTER IS SHELL SHOCKED,STUNNED AND SPEECHLESS.IT IS FIRST TIME HE BECOME SPEECHLESS FOR A LITTLE)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        IT IS MADE ON THE BASIS OF FEW INTERVIEWS HE GIVEN AND I TAKE THE HELP OF MY IMAGINATION WHERE THERE IS NO INFORMATION.                                                                                  I DO NOT WANT  TO HURT ANYBODY.I WANT TO ATTACH WITH ALL ARHAAN FANS.I ALSO WANT TO DRAW THE ATTENTION OF  FOES TO MEET A GOOD CHARACTER.                                 CONTACT ME AT asrukona@gmail.com                                                                                                                                      

Edited by asrukona - 24 September 2010 at 10:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dyehardbelalakhani2483mushiroxxiqbalslover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARHAANS INTERVIEW" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dyehard

Dyehard

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Wow! where is this from, yaar!!!? sounds most interesting!

Dyehard

Dyehard

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Oops! sorry, jumped the gun! read it in detail now!Embarrassed
Achcha could you please just change it to lower caps. pls? It will be much easier to read for everybody!Big smile
Thanks for this!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shefali.Kiqbalslover....Poojie....

Shefali.K

Shefali.K

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dyehard

Oops! sorry, jumped the gun! read it in detail now!Embarrassed
ROFL

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
thanxx 4 sharing but i think these lines r 4m d show couch with koel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaintHeart

FaintHeart

IF-Rockerz

FaintHeart

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Pragati..........this not a real interview................ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T....Poojie....

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
wow dear thats a good one..........AB is truely the best.............it would have been a delight if he had said all these things himself..........anyways thanks alot.........Big smile

FaintHeart

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArineI

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Pragati..........this not a real interview................ROFL
yaa even i found it a fake one,it's been quote 4m on d couch with koelLOLLOL