Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Janusushavvi_SK_OLGNESanjkhoneyCarynsmlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram Archives June 2010 (Page 3)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janusushavvi_SK_

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Wednesday 23/6/10

Pandy , the spoiled brat acts as if his father owes him the world.
And that stupid father acts as if sonny boy is worth his weight in gold. Pandy says that he will go mad with out Maha (aama da, Maha enna kadai le irukkira cummercut aa , nee kettathum vaangi kudukka??) and that "going mad" threat gives the jitters to Peacock. While this is the status in Karaikudi, Peravoorani has Maha in jitters - dad says that the "girl seeing ceremony" is fixed for the next day. Maha objects but dad shuts her up. Pushpa comes back from Karaikudi and consoles Maha - "my brothers are coming tomorrow for formally seeking your hand for Gopi". Peacock has a bad dream - Pandy jumps off to death - Peacock gets up with a fright, the girls and Deivaanai console.

Peacock talks to Gopi - suthi valaichu mookkai thodaraar - "unakkum
Maha kkum thaan kalyanam nnu ...annan kitte nalaikki pOlaam nnu..
Unakku Maha mele abipprayam....." blah blah..Gopi learns that Pandy loves Maha and says that he agreed for the marriage only because the elders want it -  " Maha wants to marry me... but my only worry is how are we going to inform appa???" Peacock is relieved to hear that Gopi is not a contender and tells him that Pandy's threat about going mad gives him the jitters "enga thalai muraiyOda pOgattum, let Rasappa be the last.." Gopi promises to help out.

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 26 June 2010 at 5:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoneyCarynMP_Radhasmlaksh

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Monday Archives

PartyMaapillai sold out for 15 soverigns and a two-wheeler....Party

1.NMP-nadaswaram serial's manjal pisasu-mappu's Akka...
2.Bada pp-Chokku
3.chotta PP-Mayil
4..Dabbawali-Chokku and mayil's Mummy kizhavi

Starts with Manjal NMP perumai pesing abt their murukku business..says their murukku is the only best murukku in that area..No other murukku can beat the taste of their murukkkuLOL..Both bada and chotta pp's mandaiya mandaiya aating and listening to her...At the end ofthe conversation PP's comes to a decision that NMP is the home minister of that family and rest of the ppl are Dummy pieces...LOLLOL

Deivanai sitting alonein a room..NMP comes there and starts kadalai putting with deivanai...asks devainai why she sits alone here..deivanai says headache..NMP slowly tries get some details abt PP's family...she asks deivanai whether there is some problem b/w bada and chotta family..Deivanai says veettukku veedu vaspadi....nothing new....Deivanai samaluchufies that NMP ....

Senior citizens kadalai putting in another place.LOLLOL...Mappu's dad and PP's Mom....LOLLOLDabbawali asks her sammandhi 'indha veedu yaar name la irukku?"...She gives idea to her new friend...tells him not to believe any of his sons...if u have money deposit it in thebank...it will be helpful in the last minute...Thatha laughing at dabbawali's speech...Dabbawali says u r like my "makku son chokku"....ekkedo kettu ponga..iam going ...She leaves the place ....

MR and Mrs.NMP discussinga abt their poo kadai...Deivanai suddenly enters that room and watches them...NMP samaliching the situation...Deivanai feels something is wrong

Pechu varthai abt varadhatchanai etc etc starts...BPP says this is their family's first marraige ...They cannot afford 15 soverigns of gold..NMP shocked and inteferes ..what?no no..ppl ready to give 20-25 soveigns jewels ae standing in a queue fo my brother...Dabbawali's situational comment..."appo avangalukku unga thambiya kudunga"LOL..NMP shocked and says jadagam not matching....She is strong with her condition ...15 soverign means 15 soverign.....CPP now opens his mouth..says OK..we r ready to put 15 soverigns...BPP tries to intefere and CPP tells him we will talk after we reach our home.... NMP asks for a two wheeler...Gopi and co tells they will try  to buy one after maraige...NMP also says that marraige selavu full aa maappilai veetar dhaan....oru vazhiya pechu varthai gets over and ellarum kottikka (saapida) poranga....

PP's returning home with their family..Ellarum sandoshama talking abt mappu's family..Deivanai tells that they should visaruchufy that family once more....mayil stops her saying that from the begining she is trying to stop mahesh's maraige..so dont beleive he words....small fighting b/w deivanai and mayil....But no one seems to be taking deivanai's words seriously...

PP's home....CPP tells tha kaamu's 10 soverign jewles is there...from that we can take 5 ..so mahesh kku 15 soverign vandhudum....Kaamu's marraige will come only after 3 mnths..we can buy 5 more soverins within that duration....BPP not satisfied....They talk abt pushpa's situation....says they will talk to pushpa and update her with the maraige tomorrow...

Malar coming to gopi's shop...Malar asks gopi "ur family la ellam loosa?especially ur sithappu?...he avoided me in the begining..now he says that is should come and meet u?...and what is ur problem?cycle dhaan vandhuduchu illa..why r u not talking to me?.....Gopi starts his pechu....says "oru naal unga bike la utkarndhadha my sithappu parthutaru...adhaan ellathukkum stating...This is a smaal village .....this kind of boy sitting in a girl's bike is a big vishayam here...i have pancha paandavigal in my house...if becoz of this problem..ennoda name repair aachunna..my sisiters vazhkai will also get spoiled...i'll never do anything which will spoil my sisters life...."......Gopi goes on talking..He asks malar "unga manasula or en manasula ippadi ou thappana ennam irukka?Shockedno na?LOLLOL(Mango madaiyar...respect ma ..enna irundhalum serialoda director and producer illaLOL)...but this oor will not beleive us...my sitappu told that i'll not talk to u...thats the reson iam avoiding u....."..Malar asks gopi..."inimel pesuveengala ?maatengala?"....Gopi says "pesaa vishayuthukku pesidhaan aaganum"....Malar say "idhu varaikkum neenga dhaan kuzhapathula irundhinga...ippo nanaum.."...

Freeze...

Pls Press the "Like Button" if u liked the update....

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by shreenithi - 28 June 2010 at 10:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanadanselm65ryasosrimaCarynMP_Radharojapoooo

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sushavvi-DramaBeans-_SK_anjkhoneyCarynrojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Wednesday - Episode No 50 - ellarum jOraa clap pannungappa

Maheshwari Oda  would be hubby romba thaan thullaraar - Just because Gopi tries to probe about the turnover of thengai pazha kadai - " look at me, I am very fair and look like a hero....unga Mahesh enna Miss. World aa?? Neenga peepee kudumbam but we are Raja paramparai..unga veet le pOnnu eduthathe periya vishaym...blah blah....." ( yovv, vaLa vaLa Gopi, kekka maattiya thiruppi, pray why would do stoop so low nnu??) Pandy is all ready to " pOttuda"
and keeps nudging Gopi . Gopi turns to him and shouts " Pesi kittu irukken le, enna nai nai panre?? Just because some one is listening quietly, you will keep going??? Don't you have any sense of proportion?? " - in short, whatever he wants to convey to the mappillai gets conveyed to Pandy . Pandy is puzzled for a minute but picks up the tab and plays along . Mappillai busss nnu kizhe erangi, photo kuduthu, tea ubasaaram panni sends back the duo. Pandy applauds Gopi's valiant effort. Gopi as usual warns "not a word to
any one at home, gotcha??" Post master is doing some thing. Pushpa comes and says that Mahesh is getting married on 30th -
 " we have to be there" Pirai's mind wheels are spinning over time.
As soon as Pushpa goes in, he calls the "foreign sambhandhi" and re-fixes the engagement date - of course to 30th.

EB office. Gopi and pOdisu have gone to pay some bill. Gopi tries to talk to Malar but she cuts him off - reason?? Senior Peepee is in the same arena . After senior leaves, Malar talks to Gopi. Gopi says that he was wondering asto why Malar shunned him. Malar says that at least she has a reason to keep quiet - " you shunned me without
a reason !!! Can u imagine my feelings?" Gopi feels bad. Temple - Invitations kku poojai. Coconut azhugal but poosari hides it. Sokku sends Gopi and Pandy to Mappillai's house - "invitations ai kOndu pOi kudtuhuttu vaangappa". Pushpa is informed that Maha's engagement is fixed for 30th. Pushpa cries saying that they have to be at Maha's wedding "can't you postpone??" Pirai asks the peepees to postpone the wedding "my foreign sambhandhis are
busy people. Mappillai is coming for the engagement from Canada..matha mudiyaathu.." Pushpa cries and Maha consoles "just wait and see ....I have my plan in place.."

Selvarangam and Akka alangaaram are discussing - the rest of the family is uppukku sappani Oorukku maang kottai - they just listen. Discussion is about the Dubai guy who owns Selva's shop - " only 2 months...akka..apram buvva kku vazhi?" Akka says that Mahesh is coming with gold - "athai vaichu new shop open pannidalaam, don't
worry.." Well, another bluff of Akka is called - the house owner comes and demands the rent. So, veedu is not their own house. Also, he wants them to "edathai gali pannufy" soon. I plan to renovate and give this to my daughter.." Gopi and Pandy land with the invitations
and akka finds some 1000 lacunae in the invitation " samasthaana vaarisu invitation mathiri illiye??" Pandy is ready to " pOda" but Gopi placates as usual. Gopi comes back home and narrates akka alangaram's savadaals....the family is in no mood to listen....well, Maha has landed with bags and baggages ( ore oru air bag thaan ...Rojaaaaaaaaaa) While all look shocked, Maha happily greets Gopi - "athaan..."

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 01 July 2010 at 4:07am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durga-DramaBeans-Janusushavvi_SK_honeydaisyanjkhoneyOLGNESsmlaksh

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

***Archives***

Post Reply New Post

Go to top