Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wednesday 16/6/10

Peacock is sad about his missing bitter-half. Chokku consoles and proves that he is Gopi's dad - advice mazhai - Peacock wedding time le solli irukka vendiyathu ellam ippO Kaamu kalyaana time le solraar !!! "Both of you love each other but you do not know how to say /show it !!! You should not have lied to us like this .." blah blah. The whole jing bang is upset about the missing Deivanai. Gopi and Pandy have gone jalan-jalan - Net spread search is on. The heroine of this
drama is walking aimlessly - viruttu viruttu nnu engiyO pOraanga . Rasappa, the third brother is going in the lorry and sees anni.
Gets down from the lorry and cajoles anni - "thaniya enge pOringa??? any problem at home??"  Deivanai is waiting to bark - LoOL LoOL happens and that poor Rasappa does not know what hit him !!! He has the presence of mind to call Sokku and inform about Deivaanai " Na kOil tank kitte anni yai madakki vaichurukken, seekiram vaanga ( ennamO jalli kattu maattai katti pOtta mathiri !!) All the 5 daughters want to go , Peacock chickens out.. Sokku insists that PC should come " apram avalukku un mele innum kovam varum !!" PC says that Deivaanai will be more mad if she sees him "neengale pOi kootti kittu vaanga anne//" Sokku says that Deivaanai will be livid once again. However takes kaamu and Paramu. Gopi and Pandy follow.

Malar's office. The cycle thief is at work again. Only this time he is caught and dharma adis are doled out. Malar comes out, learns the scenario and asks the people to stop the dharma adis. Pries out the info about Gopi's cycle . asks the people to continue the dharma adis and then calls the police.

Round Tank meeting at Ayyanar Kovil tank. Kaamu and Paramu run to their mother and cry their hearts out. Pandy calls mommy "irresponsible " (apdi pOdu aruvaalai !!) for walking out on them. Sokku placates and Gopi finds a chance to lOda loda - "chithi, unga gnayam enakku puriyuthu.." - Deivanai says "thanks for the understanding but stop right there. I am not listening to any of the crap.." Sokku wants to know the problem " nee sonna thaane we
can set  right??" Deivanai sees that Peacock is not a part of that entourage. Starts chiding hubby...who slowly comes out from a corner...PC appeals to deivaanai's good sense " we have fought, I have even slapped you but never once did I think of walking out on you !! Will you ever understand?? You wanted me to fret??? If that
is so, then I fretted much more than your expectation..." Truce talk time - Deivanai has conditions -"if this , this and this is met with I might consider coming back.." Conditions are : " my daughters should stay with me and listen only to me. No more periappa's
house visits. Kaamu should get married soon. I want my daughters
to promise me.." All conditions are agreed. Sokku promises to get Kaamu married " Maheswari kalyaanam mudinja 3 aavathu
maasam, Kaamu wedding, ok??" The jing bang returns home.

Malar manages to identify Gopi's cycle from "Malar Cycle shop" - well, the cycle thief has sold the bike to a cycle rental shop. Other than Gopi's cycle all the others are confiscated and taken to the police station. The owner begs Malar for help and she promptly refuses. The cycle carries the logo "Malar " with some number.
Malar smiles. The green seat cover is missing. Malar replaces that, goes to Gopi's shop where the pOdisu talks too much and finally says "no Gopi.." Sokku's house - Meena makes fun of Deivaanai's running away and her daughters stop her. Malar lands there and
no one is in a mood to invite her. In fact Meena says "Iva enge di inge??? Irukkira kozhappam pOraatha?" Malar smilingly invites herself and says " wonder why am I here? All because of your brother..." Camera kku shocked faces round duty....

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Thursday June 17, 2010

Woohoo No Episode Aired today

Due to Singam Movie Special Program!!!
Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Archives Copy

Nadhaswaram june 21st Monday update

Episode 43

Pirai sudan with a smiling beauty face(๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) come and stand infront of Maha..Maha studying...Nollaikannu pirai asks maha..Studying??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†He asks for a passport size photogaph,degree certificate and ration cad xerox from maha..Maha confused..asks why appu....Pirai says he want all those to take a new passport for maha..and to give it to mappillai veetar....Maha and pushpa shocked...Pushpa visariching pirai..Pirai says mappu is from canada(Aishu...beware..Pirai is going to become canada sambandhi)....Pushpa says no canda and no kathrikka...(whats the relation b/w canada and kathirikka??๐Ÿ˜•).....Pirai shouts at pushpa..says he knows her plan to send maha to her annan's house..Nothing doing..Maha's mapu my selection....U take of our 2nd daughter...(thogudhi pangeedu๐Ÿ˜†pirai kevalama talking abt pushpa's annans....Pushpa says vasadhi is not important,only nimmadhi and sandosham is important and that maha will get only in annan's house..Pirai lifts his hand to slap pushpa...Mr.Manmadan Sammandam stops him mom and dad...says that pee pee makkal are coming ..(Mayil and chokku coming)..stop ur fight now.....Pushpa and maha happy....Pushpa and sam welcomes mayil and chokku...mayil asks sam ..What r u doing..Sam replies...Watching dry rice and dry mango ..maama..Chooo..chooooo....(no misundestanding makka...Toilet pogala avaru...crow viratararu).....Mayil and chokku comes in and pirai silently watches them....Mayil inga vandhum avar song aa vidama singing..DOnt send girl child to college..not safe....Chokku stops him....Pirai says see..we r discussing our family matter...Mayil says what ur family?say namma family....we r 1 family na...Pirai asks them enna visahayam?...CHokku says he wants everyone to be present for the ponnu parkum padalam for maheshwari....says mappu cocunut-fruit shop owner....Pirai nakkal aduchufies chokku's selction....pushpa shouts a pirai and cokku stops her saying that pirai maapu is joking....Pirai says he will not come there...he will send pushpa and sam for the fn....And he gives s.500 to chokku forkalyana selavu..Chokku and mayil shocked...pushpa crying at her husband's loosuthanam....chokku says no need..we have money..And thanks for sending pushpa and sammandam....

Pirai stops them and says ur range kku only cocunut-fruit shop owner mappilai..but my range kku i've selected canada mappillai for my daughter...Chokku and mayil shocked...Pirai goes on perumai pesing abt his canada mappillai....

chokku and mayil looks each other...Pirai ..aiyo thangalai...rombha kevalapaduthing chokku ..he says ur mappilai's monthly income will be 3000..But my mappu is earning 3 laks per mth..do u ppl know how much zero's for a lakh?...sam performing loosu stunts standing behin his father.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..Chokku and mayil porumaiya standing and listening...Pirai tells them behave as per pazhamozhi.."viralukketha veekam"..if u have some aasai like asking maha to ur sons seruppa veliya kazhataa maadhiri aasaiyum veliya kazhattittu vandhurunga....Chokku and mayil sogama comes out...Pushpa follows her brother and cries ..asks sorry..Chokku says no problem...Dont forget to come on friday....Pushpa tells her daughter maha not to woory abt her rishta with gpoi..she will take care of that..wait and watch....

Pushpa and sam comes to chokku's house for the fn....Girls waiting outside..Pushpa warns sam not to misbehave with anyone..Girls welcome them and pushpa goes in to meet her annans..Sam vazhinjing towardsthe girls..pushpa calls him to come with her..Sam say..U go front mummy..I come Back....๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃPushpa says..onnum thevaillai..come along with me..sam and pushpa goes in....Pushpa asks sorry to chokku..Chokku says its ok..ur husband's nature is likethat..avamana paduthinadhan maappilai nnu he is thinking...u leave that...Pushpa akss where is mayil and deivanai...Meenatchi says "why should i call her..avalukkudhan kovam varuma?enakku varadha?"....Pushpa says this is ur veettu fn....U should call her...anyways u have to invite them fo maha and gopi's marraige na...innaikku koopidama how will u invite them tomorrow?...Pushpa tells meenatchi to come with her and she will talk to deivanai...meenatchi summa ninnapodhum....Meenatchi agrees and they both goes to deivanai's house....sam stays back...Chokku leaves the place..

Sam enter maheswari's room...He ularufies..."i love u so much mahes..u r marrying a thenga-pazha vyabari..iam a thennam thoppu owner๐Ÿคฃ..."mahes ignores him...loosu goes on ularing.๐Ÿ˜†...says i'll teach u how to behave with ur husband after marraige....mahes says ok....he takes her somewhere..He enters a room and calls mahes..Mahes locks the door from outside..Thee stands kaamu with  kudam...Kudatha vachu adi pichu erijutanga kaamu....Girls laughing from outside...Sam escapes and comes outside..Girls teasing him...Sam runs away from the place...

Pushpa and meenatchi walking towards deivanai's house..Pushpa tells meenatchi to stay silent...whatever deivanai says u pls be silent..just invite her to our house..becoz its ur house's fn..Deivanai watches them opening the gate..Deivanai welcomes pushpa...Pushpa says i'll not come inside..she didnt call me...Pushpa comes in and tells deivanai to call meenatchi...Deivanai says no...Pushpa goes back and bring meenatchi in....Cat and mouse in same room....Pushpa tells meenatchi to invite her....menatchi says first tell her to talk to me...Pushpa like a tennis ball ingayum angayum odittu irukanga....And atlast she says deivanai anni..maapu veetar will come ..come fast..Deivanai and and meenatchi war of words started...Pushpa again tells deivanai to come with them..Deivanai says will only come if meena invites..meena says "why naan koopitadhaan varuviya..or else u will not come aa"?...2 peru kathing....Deivanai says iam already ready..i'll come there for that girls....nnu sollittu mupperum deviyar meenatchi,pushpa and deivanai fn kku varanga....

Habbada..Mudinjupochu....Mudiyalada saamy....meenatchi and deivanai scenes ellam update panradhu rombha kashtam๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Tuesday June 22 2010 - Episode Update

Credits to Viluthu.com

Shokku and Mayil family are expecting the maapillai family.  They hear the sound of an auto.. so all assume that it is the maapillai family, but it turns out to be Thailamma.. the foursome's mother.  She walks in and taunts... as usual, for forgetting her.  She also taunts Meena for not giving special welcome.  They all walk in.  Soon after the maapillai family arrive. 

The maapillai arrives with his sandai kaara sister, maamaa, their daughter, and maamaa's father.  The auto driver requests 70 Rs. for the ride, but the sandai kaaraa sister sandai onnu pottu, vaikku vantha padi pesi, she merrting him [oh my kadavuleh.. this is def a scary family.. esp this aldy ๐Ÿ˜•].  Mapillai and her husband try to calm her down and request her to behave.. but she doesn't stop.  She continues to fight with the auto driver.. finally giving the 50 Rs, she was filling to give the driver, and gets insulted.  Thankfully Shokku n co don't see it. 

The tharahar then introduces all of them.  They walk in.... Sandai kara sister starts korai pidiching that the house is too dark, why they never painted it and then there is a big ootai [oh neenga from raaja parambaraiyo? ๐Ÿ˜•].  She simply says this may be too tough.  Soon Kaamu comes outside with water for the maapillai.  Sandai kara sis wonders if this is the girl, but they correct that the girl is yet to come nnu.  Deivanai, who veembhu picidhing earlier, is there, all snobby. 

The sandai kaara sister wants to suthi paaking the house.. so Meena takes her inside.  On their way, Deivanai just says a big vanakkam, while Thailamma just follows the maapillai's sister.  Midway through, the maapu's sis hands over the jasmine flower to Meena to hand over to Magesh, while she suthi paaking.  That Thailamma takes the chance to vathi vaiking... about Deviaanai and Meena's fight.. to get their daughter's married first... and warns that she be careful [๐Ÿ˜กithellam oru family member aa? ๐Ÿ˜•].  Maapu's sister requests Thailamma to stay by her side, so she can guide along, not knowing who she really was.

Maapu's sis soon walks into Mahesh's room to put the malligai poovu maalai on her head... they then take Mahesh out.  Mapiilai mogathilah 1000 watt bulb velicham.. upon seeing Mahesh.  Sokku n Mayil say that the maapu likes the ponnu (as per his word's from the temple) and how they too like him.  So they request to go ahead with the sambarathaayam.  Thailamma interupts and requests the Maapu's sis to talk about other stuff, i.e. dowry kiwry.  Mappu's sis and mama want to talk about it later on, but Thailamma insists... So maapu's sis says they can give whatever they want to, but this Thalaimma starts "well, Mahesh is dark... maapillai is of a fair complex... so nagai kigai.."  Upon hearing this maapu's sis wants 15 pown... Mayil, Shokku, Gopi n co are shocked, but Maapillai's mama says they can wait and talk about it all when they meet in thier house nnu.  Soon after they eat, they take off, very much happy with the proposal.  They also get to learn that Thailamma is none other than Shokku n Mayil's mom.... but a strange lady indeed, who wants to be independent. 

Soon after, Deivaanai takes her kids and leaves.  Pushpa also wants to leave soon.. as her kannadi moraatu purushan would be grrr if they were late.  She then reminds Mayil and Shoku to come talk to that man tomorrow itself, before that man finalizes that foreign maapillai for Maha.  Pushpa wants to get Maha married to Gopi soon.. but Gopi says first his sisters have to get married... but then again he is silenced by Shokku and Mayil, considering the problems brewing in Pushpa household.  Gopi leaves it upto them and walks inside.  Mayil and Shokku agree to come speak with kannadi thaasan. 

In Deivaanai's house... the girl's are talking good things about Mahesh's maapilllai.. and how he would be a pondaati thaasan soon nu.  Ithukku pandi payal says they now know what kind of a guy to look for Paramu.  Deivana taunts for speaking about marriage for others when the first girl is yet to be married off.  Just then Mayil walks in.  Already argument... but Pandi for once stops there fight.  Mayil then informs about the kannadi thaasan's attagaasam.... about finding a maapillai for Maha, and how they are going tomorrow itself to fix Maha for Gopi.  Deivanai agrees with this and tells him to go sort it out soon, but reminds that the marriage not be hold before Kanchu's.  Pandi payal becomes veracha mandaiyan... he is shocked.. Maha vukku Gopiyaa? 

He calls his father loudly and asks him to come out, to have a private talk.  Outside, Pandi payal tries to suthi valachu pesing... He asks Mayil, if they are dead sure that Mayil isn't in love with anyoen else.  Mayil says they know nothing like that exists... Pandi kadupu aagi.. tries to come up with stuff... but finally gets emotional and asks if his dad will get what he wants... Mayil is confused and tells him to ask away.... suddenly Pandi asks.. "I want MAHA.. I want her!!!!" 

Mayil is shocked..

thodarum...

If you've read the update and liked it, please press the like button.  We encourage you to join the discussion and shrae with us your opnion/ predictions about the serial.  Thank you for your support. 

Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wednesday 23/6/10

Pandy , the spoiled brat acts as if his father owes him the world.
And that stupid father acts as if sonny boy is worth his weight in gold. Pandy says that he will go mad with out Maha (aama da, Maha enna kadai le irukkira cummercut aa , nee kettathum vaangi kudukka??) and that "going mad" threat gives the jitters to Peacock. While this is the status in Karaikudi, Peravoorani has Maha in jitters - dad says that the "girl seeing ceremony" is fixed for the next day. Maha objects but dad shuts her up. Pushpa comes back from Karaikudi and consoles Maha - "my brothers are coming tomorrow for formally seeking your hand for Gopi". Peacock has a bad dream - Pandy jumps off to death - Peacock gets up with a fright, the girls and Deivaanai console.

Peacock talks to Gopi - suthi valaichu mookkai thodaraar - "unakkum
Maha kkum thaan kalyanam nnu ...annan kitte nalaikki pOlaam nnu..
Unakku Maha mele abipprayam....." blah blah..Gopi learns that Pandy loves Maha and says that he agreed for the marriage only because the elders want it -  " Maha wants to marry me... but my only worry is how are we going to inform appa???" Peacock is relieved to hear that Gopi is not a contender and tells him that Pandy's threat about going mad gives him the jitters "enga thalai muraiyOda pOgattum, let Rasappa be the last.." Gopi promises to help out.

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Monday Archives

๐ŸฅณMaapillai sold out for 15 soverigns and a two-wheeler....๐Ÿฅณ

1.NMP-nadaswaram serial's manjal pisasu-mappu's Akka...
2.Bada pp-Chokku
3.chotta PP-Mayil
4..Dabbawali-Chokku and mayil's Mummy kizhavi

Starts with Manjal NMP perumai pesing abt their murukku business..says their murukku is the only best murukku in that area..No other murukku can beat the taste of their murukkku๐Ÿ˜†..Both bada and chotta pp's mandaiya mandaiya aating and listening to her...At the end ofthe conversation PP's comes to a decision that NMP is the home minister of that family and rest of the ppl are Dummy pieces...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Deivanai sitting alonein a room..NMP comes there and starts kadalai putting with deivanai...asks devainai why she sits alone here..deivanai says headache..NMP slowly tries get some details abt PP's family...she asks deivanai whether there is some problem b/w bada and chotta family..Deivanai says veettukku veedu vaspadi....nothing new....Deivanai samaluchufies that NMP ....

Senior citizens kadalai putting in another place.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Mappu's dad and PP's Mom....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Dabbawali asks her sammandhi 'indha veedu yaar name la irukku?"...She gives idea to her new friend...tells him not to believe any of his sons...if u have money deposit it in thebank...it will be helpful in the last minute...Thatha laughing at dabbawali's speech...Dabbawali says u r like my "makku son chokku"....ekkedo kettu ponga..iam going ...She leaves the place ....

MR and Mrs.NMP discussinga abt their poo kadai...Deivanai suddenly enters that room and watches them...NMP samaliching the situation...Deivanai feels something is wrong

Pechu varthai abt varadhatchanai etc etc starts...BPP says this is their family's first marraige ...They cannot afford 15 soverigns of gold..NMP shocked and inteferes ..what?no no..ppl ready to give 20-25 soveigns jewels ae standing in a queue fo my brother...Dabbawali's situational comment..."appo avangalukku unga thambiya kudunga"๐Ÿ˜†..NMP shocked and says jadagam not matching....She is strong with her condition ...15 soverign means 15 soverign.....CPP now opens his mouth..says OK..we r ready to put 15 soverigns...BPP tries to intefere and CPP tells him we will talk after we reach our home.... NMP asks for a two wheeler...Gopi and co tells they will try  to buy one after maraige...NMP also says that marraige selavu full aa maappilai veetar dhaan....oru vazhiya pechu varthai gets over and ellarum kottikka (saapida) poranga....

PP's returning home with their family..Ellarum sandoshama talking abt mappu's family..Deivanai tells that they should visaruchufy that family once more....mayil stops her saying that from the begining she is trying to stop mahesh's maraige..so dont beleive he words....small fighting b/w deivanai and mayil....But no one seems to be taking deivanai's words seriously...

PP's home....CPP tells tha kaamu's 10 soverign jewles is there...from that we can take 5 ..so mahesh kku 15 soverign vandhudum....Kaamu's marraige will come only after 3 mnths..we can buy 5 more soverins within that duration....BPP not satisfied....They talk abt pushpa's situation....says they will talk to pushpa and update her with the maraige tomorrow...

Malar coming to gopi's shop...Malar asks gopi "ur family la ellam loosa?especially ur sithappu?...he avoided me in the begining..now he says that is should come and meet u?...and what is ur problem?cycle dhaan vandhuduchu illa..why r u not talking to me?.....Gopi starts his pechu....says "oru naal unga bike la utkarndhadha my sithappu parthutaru...adhaan ellathukkum stating...This is a smaal village .....this kind of boy sitting in a girl's bike is a big vishayam here...i have pancha paandavigal in my house...if becoz of this problem..ennoda name repair aachunna..my sisiters vazhkai will also get spoiled...i'll never do anything which will spoil my sisters life...."......Gopi goes on talking..He asks malar "unga manasula or en manasula ippadi ou thappana ennam irukka?๐Ÿ˜ฒno na?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(Mango madaiyar...respect ma ..enna irundhalum serialoda director and producer illa๐Ÿ˜†)...but this oor will not beleive us...my sitappu told that i'll not talk to u...thats the reson iam avoiding u....."..Malar asks gopi..."inimel pesuveengala ?maatengala?"....Gopi says "pesaa vishayuthukku pesidhaan aaganum"....Malar say "idhu varaikkum neenga dhaan kuzhapathula irundhinga...ippo nanaum.."...

Freeze...

Pls Press the "Like Button" if u liked the update....

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago