Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

atikna

IF-Dazzler

atikna

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
waah kya baat boli shravan ne
pehli baar akal ki baat kahi
man i used to think this boy doesn't have any brains but yesterday this dialogue showed that boy has a little just a little brain , i mean its just pea size but its there

i hope shravan brains continue to increase in  size and function properly

yes shravan u have no future with tara and if sanchi wouldn't have been in your life u also wouldn't have a future
i feel if sanchi hadn't pushed mr. shravan into work he would have remained at home doing nothing and being stupid

so dear shravan plz one scoldings to tara per week would make us all very happy and also prove that u still have brains

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

serialkiller1ushpdesichick8curry-sistahbubbly@12m001kchitra77Ishrafan11-Appsy-Infofanash91Shipra_SNymerianycsweetiesunaina02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mujhe nahi lagta hamara koi future hai" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
lol...Agree with you Ankita.LOL....the boy has pea-sized brain got proved yesterday!!LOL.......
On a serious note, i really want that CVs should now keep this realization process in progress.Ermm....it should not happen that after sometime Shravan again goes back to square one!!Ermm....otherwise it will become highly irritating to watch the show!!!!!......ab waqt aa gaya hai ki they let him start falling for Sanchi!....warna am toh surely gonna stop watching it!!Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeriasunaina02

atikna

IF-Dazzler

atikna

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
DON'T STOP WATCHING THE SHOW YAAR , ITS JUST YOU GUYS WHO KEPT THIS FORUM ALIVE OR ELSE IT WOULD HAVE HAD THE SAME NO SHOW AS GODH BHARAI(6-7 PAGES) AND OTHER FICTIONAL SHOWS

ANYWAY SHRAVAN WILL HAVE TO IMPROVE
ONLY CID IN SONY;S CURRENT SHOW HAS MORE THAN 200 PAGES

Shipra_SNymeria

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

DON'T STOP WATCHING THE SHOW YAAR , ITS JUST YOU GUYS WHO KEPT THIS FORUM ALIVE OR ELSE IT WOULD HAVE HAD THE SAME NO SHOW AS GODH BHARAI(6-7 PAGES) AND OTHER FICTIONAL SHOWS

lolz..Ankita.LOL....Hope you don't mind, but wanna ask one thing from you- Why do you always bother about the number of pages in the forum?LOL......Yaar, there are many shows which rake extremely high trps, but their forum is equally dry!LOL....It just depends on how many people visit a forum and since it's we youngsters who generally chat on forums, the forums of youth shows show more pages!Smile......But that doesn't mean na that the show is equally popular or not!Wink.....So why bother about the forum?Wink..LOL.....

Anyways, yaar i myself don't wanna leave watching this show since it's a really nice show! The only problem is, i never succumb to toleration! If the show starts irritating me, i prefer to stop watching it! You see, i can never become a "loyal viewer" of some show, until the show keeps me hooked onto it!Smile......Par koi nahi...abhi toh am watching it!WinkTongue....and will continue watching till it's tolerable!Smile

Edited by Shipra_S - 25 September 2010 at 12:30am

Nymeriasunaina02

Davi

IF-Dazzler

Davi

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
totally agree ankita
We wud love cv 2 show us shravan scolding tara...it keeps d show exciting
Lol d pea brain thing(good 2 know that shravan has a little sense at least instead of been a liitle yes puppy to tara all d time)
@shipra hope u cont watching d show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Oh that line was like MUZICK to ma' ears!Approve
I just heard those words everything else was ignored!LOL

See I told ya ...the neuron's in Shravan's head are regenerating and his brain is slowly developing! Shravan is evolving from Neanderthal to Homo sapiens! FINALLYROFL

I totally agree with Ships---They NEED to show Shravan's progression now! Enough of him regressing to hell's bottom! Now that he has started "Thinking"......make him "THINK" more and continue his progress.....as well as his gradual realization about his true feelings about Saachi.

In Gandalf the grey's tone---IT IS TIME!LOL

Shipra_S

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

dont worry Ankita ( is that your name dear?) we will make 200 pages for sure .

I love this show and Barun ankita pair and will do everything possible to make this forum interesting !!

atiknaNymeria

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Oh that line was like MUZICK to ma' ears!Approve
I just heard those words everything else was ignored!LOL

See I told ya ...the neuron's in Shravan's head are regenerating and his brain is slowly developing! Shravan is evolving from Neanderthal to Homo sapiens! FINALLYROFL

I totally agree with Ships---They NEED to show Shravan's progression now! Enough of him regressing to hell's bottom! Now that he has started "Thinking"......make him "THINK" more and continue his progress.....as well as his gradual realization about his true feelings about Saachi.

In Gandalf the grey's tone---IT IS TIME!LOL

By the way Ramy as far as i know neanderthals never evolved nto Homosapiens . Homo- sapiens were (are) completely different species . if that is what they are teaching you at school , then they are wrong.

Nymeria

Post Reply New Post

Go to top