Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Priya, kaadhal past la illai maa future la. We have to see them fall in love ... ithu oru crazy idea, but kaadhal entha vayasula vanthaa enna? Old is gold ngurathu maathiri old love is gold love.. Day Dreaming  Ithellaam CRAZY ideas, but TPS is more likely to be Thulasi's mother. Approve

Well said, Theiva. Clap Charu had this side to her from day one.. when she smiled when her dad said he'll go to any extreme to get her what she wants. Ippo thaan the need for her to show her real colours.. ippadi situation la thaan real side vellila varum, and Charu voda side vanthaachchu!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Friday 24th September (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
guys, isn't TPS already married right now. She's got a hubby and a thaali too, right? So isn't romancing  Vel very very verrrrrry unlikely?!?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~Quelle-Belle

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Innum ennoda manasorathil Charu pathi konjam nalla eNNam Ottindirukku.This reaction of hers could be because of her unexpected hurt , sudden spur of the moment reaction of an affected person. Time will always heal things & she could forget  ,if not forget at least forgive every thing & carry on with the life in a more matured manner.Wish the director takes the course of the story in that line rather than projecting her a suave villi. As such this serial has abundant villains & villies.  One more Charu supporterWink . Sri is after all my colleague & pal , shouldn't I support him ?What say sri ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~shubba

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I didn't see her thaali .. but it doesn't matter as long as she's not  Thulasi's mother and not living with her partner (divorced?). Wink Ahh, now I sound desperate to get these two together.. Ermm

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
well said srima.....
if charu whole heartedly forgives TA , i would say that would be the best revenge on him......actually most of us did not want her character to be turned down as villi even when we like t and t togenther............still i would not blame charu for taking this villi turn, i still feel she was forced to do so by others decision...........
but ruining their life would not bring happiness to her at any cost......so the director has to decide and what shd he be doing with her character than just to portray as a silent killer.......
As u said may be the immediate effect of this wedding was to her than anyone and moreover poor thing has to witness all these in person....who will not get hurt then?????????

charu shd look forward for her life than just to waste time this way.......she shd come out of it asap...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top