Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
actually i feel the portrayal of charu as villi would have had more effect if VEL had not come into picture.....as i already told before him nothing seems to be scary for us and thats the reason we did not have any scary feel with charu........
but i felt the artist Srividhya did her best to handle the role....mild anger, mild sarcastic smile......nothing was over dose....keep up srividhya......i liked her acting today.......and ofcourse T and T's reactions were tooooo good for the overdose from Charu......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaTheiva-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~Quelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Friday 24th September (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Enakku ippo Charu vai muthal pidiththa alavu pidikkalai, but Srividya's doing a decent job.Clap Subba kka sonnathu maathiri.. Vel kku munnaala ellaa villain / villies um verum dummy pieces thaan.. he cannot be matched. What about Yuvarani? I personally think she's a good match for Vel .. her strong attitude..  it would be interesting to see them together (.. ippadinaa I don't want her to be Thuls is mother, but jodi for VelThumbs Up)..?

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 26 September 2010 at 1:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Nooooo Sriii....TPS should be Thulas's mommy....and not a jodi for Vel...but Vel vennunna TPS MM&Thulasi vittu ponathukku reason a irukkattum.....like Vel TPS ai once paathu..mayangi...wanted to marry her and threatened her or sth like that...ipdi thaane Thuls kitta kooda pannaaru Vel...athukku ippo TPS revenge eduthukkattum...but TPS is the main reason why TA still has not lost his job officially...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystia-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~shubbaNixkie

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Vel / TPS / Muthu kku past link irukkurathu very very unlikely.. Wink and MM - TPS jodi kku oru poruththam kooda illai .. so love track for Vel and TPS .. unusual, funny and serious aa irrukum. Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Vel / TPS / Muthu kku past link irukkurathu very very unlikely.. Wink and MM - TPS jodi kku oru poruththam kooda illai .. so love track for Vel and TPS .. unusual, funny and serious aa irrukum. Heart

Nooo Sriii...the link between TPS and Vel should not be known by MM....avarukku therinju iruntha unlikely thaan like you correctly said...aiyayyooo love track for TPS and Vel aa??? Appuram Thulasi's mummy character rombha kevalamaa poidum...if she is meant to be her mother....uhumm...namma ipdiye guess pannikitte irukka vendiyadhudhhan...avanga antha track a kaamikkara maathiri illa Sri :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystia-musicluv-

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Dude, there couldn't have been a love track between Vel and TPS cos Vel's previous wife died.. Rem Deepa once went to look for his previous wife and met with this lady in some place... TPS has to be Thulasi's mum, if she has a role in this story..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-Belle

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Thulz mother whoever it is .........i feel would not have left MM/Thulz by mistake.......she must have done it with much conciousness i think..........but still the reason for her betrayal would be surprising and convincing though and not the one padma or MM is accusing the reason to be........
</div>
The main point if we notice about the character sketching in thendral is that "NO ONE IS PERFECT" including the hero and heroine..........they are forced to take wrong decision at some point of time........we were so far seeing charu to be a very perfect character and now she was forced by the actions of TA to have a sudden transition in her character........
so the main point is that every1 does mistakes, knowingly or unknowingly...........this s what is reality..........
<div>

what TA did was partially a mistake knowingly(he shd not have hid from charu, her family, his family).......but what anad, VEL. padma is all mistakes knowingly and willingly.......and ofcourse now charu is pushed to do a mistake much willingly............

i would not blame charu for her behaviour now though.........it was TA who pushed her to be a viili.......and TA was forced to take a decision in favour of Thulz.......all bcos of himself partially(hiding things), Lavanya(started off everything). Anand(3/4 mess for TA),

TA's mom. Padma.........

so every1 does mistakes and finally it ends up in someone.......

Edited by shubba - 26 September 2010 at 3:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaTheiva-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

The main point if we notice about the character sketching in thendral is that "NO ONE IS PERFECT" including the hero and heroine..........they are forced to take wrong decision at some point of time........we were so far seeing charu to be a very perfect character and now she was forced by the actions of TA to have a sudden transition in her character........
so the main point is that every1 does mistakes, knowingly or unknowingly...........this s what is reality..........

i would not blame charu for her behaviour now though.........it was TA who pushed her to be a viili.......

Agree with you Shubba, that noone is portrayed as a perfect character in this serial.That is something good i feel as you pointed out correctly, it is the way we are too in real life.

But I still can't believe how suddenly this too perfect girl Charu made this U-turn as someone already said here seems to go so low and in a way cunning too. There was a time when i hardly found any mistakes with her. But her character portrayal was from the beginning somehow unbelievable and many of us thought that she has another face...and i still believe she has her story her like Sue said and it is yet to be revealed...might be that i am thinking too much about a side character.

@Meli:
If this Charu succeeds in separating TT, then their deep love means nothing and their marriage should not have happened now. If TT gets separated then, Charu can't be the reason. yes Vel might and should be the one, but don't think that even he would win in that. And Charu thinks that she can use the sympathy Thamizh has for her to make Thulasi believe that Thamizh still likes her. But Thulasi won't believe that, because she knows the difference between love and sympathy/liking but Charu doesn't, otherswise it would have striked her mind earlier that TA does not love her. I think the time will come when Thamizh won't have any sympathy for this still lovable Charu in his point of view,and would say to her to get away from his and Thulasi's life. But i don't know how far it is possible if Lavanya and Nitheesh still are to get married.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystia-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top