Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
actually till the arrival of Mr.Vel.....charu, anand(little bit) , charu's dad, padma, TA amma, AP ....etc all villis and villians were scary every week and everytime they plan we were like , we knew it would not be having a harsh effect on T and T.........

But now after Mr.Vel was shown this week.............all these chumma villians and villis vanished ...OMG.........he is so scary......
so now our main botheration is only VEL so rest other villians and villis are not our main botheration now........they are just helping to a great extent for the story to move greatly.....

Edited by shubba - 25 September 2010 at 12:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryTheivaHema_M-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Friday 24th September (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Thank u for the updates Theiva Smile,

Charu has started her job as a villi with a great disappoinment.Wish the same to continue forever(I mean disappointment for T&T).

First part was hilarious besides some emotional dialogues.Especially when Tamizh said "Indha halvaa mela sathiyamaa Kadaisi varaikum unna vaichu kaapaathuven" and Thuls "Adhu kesari.." then Tamizh managed sayinbg both kesari and Halvaa are sweets so no problem. OMG I got burst with a loud laugh ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Then that waiter "Sir..unga wife-a sandhoshamaa sirika vaikanumnu nenachaa peasaama theatreku kootittu poi comedy padamaa kaatunga,adaan enga hotelkum enga owner-kum nalladhu"....Sema kadupaayitaar waiter sir ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL.

Then in second part it was soo sweeet Tamizh told that it is wrong to marry a student and it'l spoil her studies if we avoid college and enjoy.awwwwwww gentleman..gentleman Thumbs Up

Coming to third this Charu girl tried sooo hard to create a mess between T&T but failed Ouch.Better luck next time kannu.As long as she will not try to grab Tamizh I won't scold her. Ok She wants to take revenge on Tamizh but it would be better if she does something sensible,what is this?vadivel solra maari chinna pulla thanamaa la iruku LOL.Chinna pullai maari "mummy... indha ponnu enna adichutaa"nu maati vidra maari Tamizha Thuls kitta maati vidraa LOL LOL LOL LOL.
ROFL

kuttyponnuTheiva-musicluv-OLGNESshubbaQuelle-Belle

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Unless TA is firm he is in trouble. I am sure Charu will stop the car and say it is brokend down and get a lfit from TA and boast about it in front of Thuls some time. Also, mention how he called her kuttyamma (though he did so thinking it was thuls). Unless TA tells her to get lost the problems are going to increase

Yes definitely she would want to be alone with him. Knowing her character she must have been full of jealousy seeing both the husband/wife team together instead of her being in Thulasi's place.Angry

I just hope this carefree thinking Tamil would be extra carefull when this Charu keeps pursuing him eventually trying to make his and Thulasi's life miserable. Tamil has to be careful now coz Charu is like the Cobra seeking revenge when its partner is killed - in this case for Charu her so called lover boy is taken away so she would rest her mind without destroying their marriage..Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTheiva-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-Belle

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Hema_M]
Coming to third this Charu girl tried sooo hard to create a mess between T&T but failed Ouch.Better luck next time kannu.As long as she will not try to grab Tamizh I won't scold her. Ok She wants to take revenge on Tamizh but it would be better if she does something sensible,what is this?vadivel solra maari chinna pulla thanamaa la iruku LOL.QUOTE]

She is already gone insane thats why her brains are not working in order..very very childish in her behaviour.Big smile She is going to make T & T oda lives miserable...that is her main aim. Either she ends up in the mental asylum without recovering or CHARU HAS TO BE TAMIZH'S LONG LOST SISTER....in which case she will have to accept it and let go of her crazy emotions for Tamil. Wink

They have particularly stressed about Charu being from the orphanage....there is a catch somewhere....why shd they make her an orphan?? - they could easily portray her coming from a wealthy family background instead.Day Dreaming

Edited by Sue Nair - 25 September 2010 at 11:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-Belle

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Missed the serial for one whole week. The story has moved any further. But then after all mega serial.My worry is this TA is already in neck deep debts...no job , no house , but bada bada talks . Can't understand.AAsai 60 naal , mogam 30 naal case agama irundal sari.

Thanks every one for the updates.

Ranu.Theiva-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-Belle

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the wonderful update TheivaStar

TAs amma comments and Thuls expression was hilariousROFL

Charu was trying to create misunderstanding but it just backfired on herLOL I still beleive she want to become between and separate them..she is obsessed and we all know how obsessions ends up in our Tellyworld..I am not looking forward for thatSleepy

@Theiva - Charu failed today and may fails other times too but at one point, she may win when it really counts I am afraid=(

@Priya..you compare her arrival with the filmy scenes vaShocked Enna kodumai paa ithu? Antha range'kku ellam varathu cause I have seen better scenes and lemme run before Charu ardent fan Sri comes behind with a dandaaLOL I personally doesn't think she suits this kind of character but thats just my POVEmbarrassed

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESQuelle-Belle

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Theiva! Terrific end to fantastic week of episodes. Very little mokkai!

Poor Charu. T&T kannale pesum pothu, Charu was standing there looking lost, avalakku onum puriyele. LOL Even if you bring photos as evidence of TA looking like he's doing wrong, Thuls will rip it up. She doesn't blindly trust people like Charu and when she does trust people, she doesn't have a santhaya buthi like Vel. In any case, TA should still be on the alert!!

Can't wait for Vel meeting TA&T next week. I'm sure it'd be funny and super exciting at the same time!Big smile

kuttyponnuTheiva-musicluv-OLGNESQuelle-Belle

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

@Priya..you compare her arrival with the filmy scenes vaShocked Enna kodumai paa ithu? Antha range'kku ellam varathu cause I have seen better scenes and lemme run before Charu ardent fan Sri comes behind with a dandaaLOL I personally doesn't think she suits this kind of character but thats just my POVEmbarrassed

Meli, I'm not comparing cos as you said, there's no basis for comparison! LOLLOL Just that the way the whole scene was taken, the camera angles and all, looked like they were trying hard to bring out that effect! Too bad, Charu can't match up to Ramya or Reema Sen, as a matter of fact! LOL Oops, Sorry Sri! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~Quelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top