Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshiniryasoshoobhanadeepakfanmoxsha_4evaNinspiritElystiaAlishaGalAG25Hema_MRanu.SrutikakuttyponnuRenita571sushavviZEESXYmigan-musicluv-srima~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESshubbaQuelle-BelleVani19Sue NairCarynNixkieeljaySweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Friday 24th September" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
wow.....thank u theiva for the super fast update......
So this week full of t and t and friday full of t and t.......keep going dir sir....
Charu u gave ta shock of his life.......u made him mumble by asking forget me , remember me.....omg good trick.........ta pavam between 2 girls......

Charu put up her innocent villi role nicely but nothing worked out..........

If at all thulasi had doubted ta then it would be totally unfair in marrying ta........she understood why he hid it from her ......she had an earlier experience na....the engagement matter.........
Adada veedu parka pogalaya.....chumma talking abt fate......thk god she is again stepping into college.......
Next week vel's nallavaru veshama......parkalam.......

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sasy0211NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalHema_MRanu.kuttyponnuTheiva-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESQuelle-BelleNixkie

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the super fast update, Theiva. Thendral is still going on here.. Charu scene ippa thaan poguthu. Wink

Now naan support panna Charu vai enga poi pidippen? Oru 180 degree turn eduththu travelling in the wrong direction.. change panumaa and get a better pair and get on with your life. TA's not worth all this mental trouble! 

T&T understanding thaan today's highlight.. mounam thaan ivangaloda understanding.. music kekkura maathiri mounam ivangalukku oru raagam!Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25ElystiaTheivaHema_MRanu.-musicluv-srimaOLGNESshubbaNixkieQuelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the fast update !Smile

Niceee T&T scene today again.....very sweet and cute scene....liked his dialogues when TA said...i love you sincerely and unnai athaivida sincere a paathupen Embarrassed.  Aiyooo Thuls, unakku ethukku bayam if Thamizh is with you...athan avan sollraane....i will take care of you nu......appuram enna...
Purushanai vida college thaan mukkiyam and you are going to be soon an Engineer AmmaROFLROFLROFL....paavom TA...LOL.

Charuuuu...Chinnaithirai version of Neelambari....but this character suits her more than the sweet girl role. She is a loosu....puts a drama as he has loved her and etho avalai marakka mudiyaama thaan call panna maathiri vera sollraa.....girl...you don't know that he wanted to call you the next morning....Aiyooo Charu...you helped Thamizh indirectly and unwillingly to open up everything to Thulasi, otherwise he would have kept the truth to himself not to hurt Thulasi....rombha santhosham Charu...neeyave collegu ku T&T ai thedi poi avanga understanding ai yethi vittuttu vanthutte...job well done Charu Clap.....you too are going to be dummy villi like AnandhLOLLOL. It was nice when Thulasi said, he will never hide anything from me nu...aiyooo Charu facela yerichal o yerichal.LOLLOL and then she went into her car with a very disappointed face....like you Theiva said....T&T don't need to have guilty feelings coz of Charu...when she was praising them...they looked really happy and relieved...i think they would have thought she had forgiven them nu...so now they can start their happy life together.Big smile

Edited by Nikila10 - 24 September 2010 at 2:58pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalAG25Hema_MRanu.Theiva-musicluv-OLGNESshubbaNixkie

deepakfan

deepakfan

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Thank you for the super fast update Theiva. Very good episode today. I liked the way TA expressed his love to Thulasi and how he is going to take care of her. Looked to me that the director was setting it up for the Charu scenes. so cute to see T&T.

Hopefully next week it is the real villian Vel. Charu doesnt seem to having too much effect on TA and Thuls.

Waiting for the next week's promo.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.Theiva-musicluv-OLGNESshubbaQuelle-Belle

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
It was a nice episode. TA can get serious too. You have one more day left to find a house, otherwise your wife would be kicked out of that house. You better get your work done. You slowly begin to be a nice hubbySmile.

I liked their understanding in this episode.Finally apart from sad things some positive aspects to be shown.Charu expected to create missunderstanding between them,  but it happened to make their understanding each other stronger. I think Charu does not want to grab TA from Thulasi. Her only aim is to ruin their peace of mind...mainly TA's and to make him restlessOuch. Charu, it is better if you get used to experience disappointment in your life,which is very new for you, you got your first one in the college...that too you yourself bought it.Deepak, Shruti and Srividya were really good today with their expressionsClap.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalHema_MRanu.-musicluv-OLGNESshubbaQuelle-BelleNixkie

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Unless TA is firm he is in trouble. I am sure Charu will stop the car and say it is brokend down and get a lfit from TA and boast about it in front of Thuls some time. Also, mention how he called her kuttyamma (though he did so thinking it was thuls). Unless TA tells her to get lost the problems are going to increase

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_M-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks ma Theiva for the super update!! Smile

Loved T&T's scene.. Great guys! Clap You both are going really strong, so keep up this mutual understanding and trust under all circumstances cos there're sooo many people queuing out there to ruin your happiness. Big smile Aanalum TA ku konjam nakkal jaasthi thaan.. "adada, kattina purushana vida college thaan mukkiyam nu ninaikariye, un nalla manasukku nee koodiya seekiram 'engineer' amma aaga pora" ROFLROFL

Charu's arrival at the college and the whole scene reminded me of Padayappa Neelambari + Manmadhan Simbu + Vallavan Reema Sen. Assuming that Charu is the combination of all 3, appo kooda dummy piece a thaane irukkaa.. LOLLOLLOL Charu, why are you being so jobless and taking soo much pains to separate them, be assured its all gonna be futile! T&T are soulmates cut from the same fabric, and Thuls has fallen enough in her life and has rebounded further with every fall, so these mere mind games will only strengthen their bond. The more the merrier, so bring it on you villains and villis!!! Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuHema_MRanu.OLGNESshubbaQuelle-BelleNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top