Nivi and Kinshuk might not even know

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
when they meet, they might not even know their identity. If Nivi and family leave Shimla, and move to another city, where they meet Kinshuk' character, then it might be interesting. Nivi will not interact with anyone of the Sood family right now...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But Kinshuk is making his entry either on Monday or Tuesday. That's y I would love to c how will they interact with each other.
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes ........i was also thinking the same thing

coz remember once chanchal was saying that if our plan got successful then keshav and his family will leave simla and will never come back
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I think they will leave Shimla and meet Kinshuk somewhere outside Shimla..but Kinshuk will have a Sood surname...but they might not know he is from the same Sood family..
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
arey yaar aisa na kaho kia nivi loog waqai shimla chor dengay ?? agar aisa hua tou hemlatha jeet jayegi yaar aur divya ka rasta saaf hojayega phr pta nahi nivi kab tk wapis ayay dobara shimla aisa na ho sid divya sy shadi kr k betha ho tab ;-(
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaf13

arey yaar aisa na kaho kia nivi loog waqai shimla chor dengay ?? agar aisa hua tou hemlatha jeet jayegi yaar aur divya ka rasta saaf hojayega phr pta nahi nivi kab tk wapis ayay dobara shimla aisa na ho sid divya sy shadi kr k betha ho tab ;-(

if in absence of Nivi, Sid does not marry Divya, then only their love story stands unique. If Nivi has to stay in front of Sid so that he does not marry Divya, then I dont think their love is unique.
when they will not be with each other, they will miss each other and know each others importance.
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm true hope to see them together soon....sid nivi are made for each other yaar...they have to be together...no other ending of dis show