Kools Commentary : Sep 24 PR - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Jaywant may not cancel his engagement so soon .he might become the male shravani
Exactly my thoughts again . He wont let Archu go and will appease his mom .He NEEDS Archu for bigger purposes , all this is petty to him . Its Archu who will break off with him .

You are so right di about jay being male shravani. This time it will be only archu and manav who are going to break ties with their spouses,that too after  big valid reason .so No maha sacrifices from the leads or from jay or shravani.jay and shravani will never break this as they stick to it blindly even though they knew the reality and real scenario.This is what I expect this time,Leads being so strong and together. It seems archu is growing spine these days and I hope it doesn't vanish soon.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago

Am not likin this @all 😔Manav is givin bheek to Archu or wat,by marryin her👎🏼

That wud be insult to injury😕

Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Am not likin this @all 😔Manav is givin bheek to Archu or wat,by marryin her👎🏼

That wud be insult to injury😕

Arre baba then wat u want ? I thought u want this !
I want Jay to emotionally blackmail Manav that Archu wud go to jail with management,and make him sign the confessional statement.That is the only way to ressurect Manav in my eyes

And I want Jay to use that confession as the means to make Archu sign the mgt's document-ok,this strategy am still not sure
EditAdd: I think the Vgals will use the confession to blackmail archu,saying,anyway manav confessed,he is doomed,at least save our hubbies.Then Archu will sign.
But once Archu knows what Jay and dhammu did,she will complain against them -but will end up in jail herself and Manav comes out,beats Praks to pulp and puts him in jail.Archu,Dhammu,Jay r proven innocent. But the K family become Karna - they side with Duryyodan Dhammu and cut relations off with Archu

I want Jay to play ArMan up,he knows they love each other,so he uses them.He wanted to keep Archu to use her for the forging,and then ditch her - Ajit shud pt this out to Manav, that shud make Manav give Khunnas to Jay - he shud marry Archu even w/o Jay breakin up with her,right out of the jail

Manav shud openly challenge Jay @this pt,and have the ambition to beat him in business also.Otherwise,this rut wud never come out of the rozi roti mode.

Howzat for a crazy Archu fan writin the script😆
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
Hai Saffy. How are you? Are you sad on ARMAN union. why yaar.Dont worry ,reunion will happen only when manav deserves archu. surely Tasneem(credit to kool di,for telling me the name) will make like that only.I hope so.
Okay I think this is what will happen:

1.) The jail fiasco ends with ArJay's engagement breaking.

2.) Manav blames Shravani and quits marriage and tries to convince Jay

3.) For business purpose, Jay agrees.'

4.) Manav finds out that Jay means harm.

5.) Now he thinks of how to save Archu. K family (especially Dharmu) asks him to keep out. Throw him out of job as well. But he goes against everyone and takes all insult to save Archu from a disasterous marriage (like Archu is saving him now)

6.) Exposure of Jay

7.) Karanjkar family fultoo embarassed. Manav crowned Dombivili saviour no. 1
@saffy: even I want Manav to sign papers thinking Archu will fall in trouble along with management.
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

I want Jay to emotionally blackmail Manav that Archu wud go to jail with management,and make him sign the confessional statement.That is the only way to ressurect Manav in my eyes

And I want Jay to use that confession as the means to make Archu sign the mgt's document-ok,this strategy am still not sure

I want Jay to play ArMan up,he knows they love each other and he still wants to keep Archu - and that shud make Manav give Khunnas to Jay - he shud marry Archu even w/o Jay breakin up with her,right out of the jail

Howzat for a crazy Archu fan writin the script😆

Surely what you said have the chance of happening saffy.First manav signing for archu's future,then archu fighting for manav's future where hers will be in danger due to jay and may be sharavani which will make manav to get back archu in his life.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Niki,I like ur line of thinking but the only chink is savita will not let manav do anything,all this introspection he cannot do after Archu is out of jail

So,Manav must immediately marry Archu as soon as she is out - he shud try to take Archu home once she is out of jail as the Ks do katis katis with Archu,even bfore he marries her .Savita shud throw her out in her ire for the Ks,that will make Manav immediately quit the D house and marry Archu, without bothering about savita

Umi,the Jay-Shravs thing am not sure - why wud Jay's mother accept a bahu like shravs who already has a baby?they r status seekin ppl
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@saffy: even I want Manav to sign papers thinking Archu will fall in trouble along with management.

Nicki , the papers are getting forged by Jay .He is going to go through the channel of legalising forged documents .That man has a criminal mind somewhere .Tha tis why I really want Archana to break up with him.
It's a different thing   about getting with manav or not . But Jaywant is bad news...