Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

sudeep sarangi rocks in bavd as sudheer

rrram202 Newbie
rrram202
rrram202

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Smile  i hv been watching  baba aiso var dhoondo from 3 days.. and i m very impressed  to  sudeep performance..  last i saw him in prithviraj chauhan  as arjun.. in this serial he is playing a very bad guy.. and his performance is mind  blowing.. he is such a fawless actor...   bunch of talent.. overall the the serial seems very interesting n heart touching..  vikrant is looking very cute...  i wish  all the actors of the serial all the best.....     looking forward to see our arjun{prc}  sudeep  in different krdaar in this serial... muhhhhh.. SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fanunlimited

fanunlimited Newbie
fanunlimited
fanunlimited

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
 woww..  very thrill to see sudeep back  after prithviraj chauhan... he was  adorable  as arjun in prc n in this show he is rell  gunda.. i m a big fan of sudeep... i really like the concept......  i was missing prc  actors and sudeep so much...  thumps up to sudeep sarangi..
sudeep_sarangi Newbie
sudeep_sarangi
sudeep_sarangi

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
thank u guys for lovin my actin
love u all
keep watchin my show bavd.... :D
n post ur comments n suggestions to me
on orkut
vish1432000 Newbie
vish1432000
vish1432000

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Hey Sudeep,

I havent yet watched you in bavd but all these appreciations have made me very curious to see you in the negative role.. Kudos Sudeep !! Keep Rocking :-)

Regards,

Vish

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index