Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
gallz akshi k expression maa durga ki tarah the.. i was roffling🀣
n bechara munna haye uske ansoo i cant see😭
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apoorva_22

monday will be mast dhamaka..!! Naitik got a last chance to speak...!!! Hope aksh support him later.!

hmmm she will support him only whn she understnds his POV..... he shud b able to make her understnd properly... warna pata nahi kya hoga???πŸ˜•

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

kya hoga??? akshi said na she is givng 1 chance to munna... now he shudnt mess up... sab sach sach start se bata de baba... coz akshi ko sab ulta sulta sunaayi ha st ne... it will b very difficult fo naitik to make akshi understnd...

uffffffff that ST messed up everything yaar...kya se kya bana diya usne...naitkk should include RAHUL kk;s plan too....Akshara should know that what he had in mind before starting this game n them leading to these circumstances....πŸ˜•    ab Akshara ka vishwas hasil karna hoga....n is beech mein Yedi n Mitali ka kuch karo....... 😑 😑
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Tafseer

khul gaya..aaj toh saara raaz khul gaya..ab bajega band Naitik ka...
Yedi n Mitali kk ko laat maarooooooo.......😑 😑
ST ko bohot jaldi thi batane ko....sabse zyada toh unhe hi tension thi...yeh toh congress ki hi baap nikli....
ab pata nahi Monday ko kya hoga...
waise Hina acted just superb...her expressions ....πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ ⭐️

yes..SBS was right...Akshara ka rona dhona shuru ho gaya..lakes of Udaipur will be flooded again πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ€‘ vaise i liked Karan/ Naitik more tdy πŸ‘πŸΌ Akshara bewakoof hi nikli ! πŸ€’
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

What happened? beautiful what is going  to happen on monday.what is ur reaction after seeing today's episode. will akshi help naitik and trust him. i knwo she was badly hurt. what is ur poinion.

she'll trust ST over Naitik πŸ·
Apoorva_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

Naitik ko itna time kyun laga yaar aane mein..?? car side mein park kartke nahi aa sakta tha..?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

wahi par turn-reverse kar raha thaπŸ˜†..aur akshara ka kya..she said ther s lot of disturbance ,closed the window nd hung up...window close karke baat nahi kar sakti thi kya..πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriya_naksh

gallz akshi k expression maa durga ki tarah the.. i was roffling🀣

n bechara munna haye uske ansoo i cant see😭

BTW u know "Akshara" is one of MAa Durga ka names πŸ˜Š she's opposite , that's diff. story
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

whats the SACH Sabi? nobody except Naitik knows..if HE thinks that Akshara will not believe him now, then who r we to speculate? let her go to maayka, she will have to come back on her knees..she'll seriously repent her actions if she takes any such step....

the logic is very simple..if u have a doubt in your mind, then no amount of explanation can satisfy you..if you trust someone then nothing should shake it....agar vishwas hai toh kisi safai ki zaroorat nahi, agar nahi hai toh kitni bhi safai kaafi nahi hoti.....

on this note..tata bye bye :) i really wanna kick ST ..interference of 3rd person b/w husband wife will always spell disaster..ST should have cross checked the facts before telling anything to Akshara..

Akshara should never opt for that ghar chodhne wala option....coz at the end she needs to be back na..phir jaana hi kyun..?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

n raha sawaal ST ka toh unka kya karna hai samjh mein nahi aa raha hai....kis degree se maarna chhaiye...😑 😑  she only saw the pic n reacted in this way n Akshara ke man mein bhi shaq ka dher daal diya...🀒  ST doesn't  know about Naitik;s sach then how could she conclude yaar..?? dimaag kharab..she should have just said ki Sneha ki mom ne Naitik ka rishta diya....itna badha chadkar apni verdict dene ko kisne kaha..?? sab over smart bante hai uar kuch nahi..be it Bhola, rajshri, Sneha, Mitali or ST....
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hina's acting was brilliant...n epi was sad.......akshara crying...i felt sooo bad😭....cummon munna, explain everything and solve the issue....
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

whats the SACH Sabi? nobody except Naitik knows..if HE thinks that Akshara will not believe him now, then who r we to speculate? let her go to maayka, she will have to come back on her knees..she'll seriously repent her actions if she takes any such step....

the logic is very simple..if u have a doubt in your mind, then no amount of explanation can satisfy you..if you trust someone then nothing should shake it....agar vishwas hai toh kisi safai ki zaroorat nahi, agar nahi hai toh kitni bhi safai kaafi nahi hoti.....

on this note..tata bye bye :) i really wanna kick ST ..interference of 3rd person b/w husband wife will always spell disaster..ST should have cross checked the facts before telling anything to Akshara..

i dont thnk so she will take such a step ths time charu... aur agar akshi k mann ka vishwaas dagmagaya hai to uski wajah munna hai.... he did all ths stupidity... akshara to wohi dekh rahi hai jo use dikhaya jaa raha hai.... 1st naitik himself puts all ths into her mind... ,makes her jealous, & wid jealousy shaq to aayega hi... aur ab whn he came to knw the truth, he took maun vrath... didnt tell anythng to her.... & ST ne toh sab satyanaas kar diya... ghuma firakar she told without any proof...😑