Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
*sigh* finally finished reading..vaise i forgot what i wrote..😃  it's very clumsy to use this color wala option so i'll quote ur words..

"LOL true true...but dont know why I still feel Naitik keeps delaying thngs(actually the CVs plan it tth way!) so tht he falls more into the dig!Anyways....."

he didn't tell her abt jealousy plan, other than that, he never lied to her, nor he hid anything...i'm surprised akshara made a big fuss over b'day and said aisi kitni baatein hogi...ek cheez galat hai means everywhere he's wrong..galat thinking but it's natural..we often get stuck in these thoughts..

Pata nahi but I feel it's kinda different when someone else tells you about your husband's 'wrong'(acc to Akshara!) deeds, and when your husband comes up to you and himself confesses his 'wrong' deeds, atleast it would have been different for me!Akshara is obvi thinking tht Naitik didnt owe up but told her evrythgn after SHE questioned him!Ofcourse, Naitik cnt explain he WAS going to tell her....

yes, it's different if u get to know something from a third source..and this is the precise reason why that third source should not be 100% trusted..naitik never came to know anything frm a third person, he himself saw the 3 of them in park and akshara was lying to him that she's in maayka..he never cared to ask her when how and why she lied to him, that's another story.....yes he can't explain he was gonna tell her..it wouldn't have made a difference either...chalo maan liya akshara wud have believed him that he devised a plan to make her jealous..but when she'd come to know abt sneha's love for naitik and the marriage proposal, she wud have reacted the same way, holding naitik responsible and thinking that they were all lies..

The end result of his frnd's so-called plan of bringing his wife closer to him is just infront of him..He needs to face it, without blaming others for whatsoever reasons...Trust is easy to lose, bt difficult to gain...When Akshara kept trusting him,he wanted to break her trust (though in an indirect way) and now why should he blame Akshara for not 'trusting' him?! 

he's not blaming anyone..he's telling her the truth as it is..what all he knows..he never said rahul was being stupid...he never wanted to break her trust, that's why he told her abt her about his whereabouts, his meetings with sneha and she's getting which contract etc. etc. akshara now says they were all lies..he's not blaming akshara either..he's quiet bec. he knows it's somewhere it's fault too..and he himself said it ke akshara will not believe me...

Absolutely! He just cant give ANY explanations nw! Thts y toh he ws saying to Akshi y'day tht he wont say anythng, bt will just say he did NOTHING wrong!Wow!Leave explanations, he' caught up in a big jhamela nw....Though I feel bad for him, I cnt agree to this tht Akshara is 'wrong' in her place!She is wrong I agree,bt not when it comes to her own situation....

now manasi what is this? ðŸ˜ƒ akshara is not wrong but she's wrong..i never said she's wrong..i said anybody in her place wud have thought in the same manner..what i cannot digest is that she never acknowledges naitik's love, nor does she believe in it..naitik ka pyaar jhoota hai, i cannot stand this...that's why this instantaneous reaction..on the basis of this love i said earlier ke akshara will understand , but she did not..

I doubt how will any lady trust her husband when he is actually being over-sweet to other girl infront of her own eyes! I'm not experienced so I cnt give my take on this very firmly, but if I wud hv been in her place, I think I would have hd those slightest of suspicions atleast, moreover when there's nt evn 1 yr of married life I've spent with tht person(though we feel it's more than a yr,it's nt yet shown!)... I wouldn't hv thought MY husband  is doing anythng wrong, but maybe I would hv thought the othr way round ki tht girl must be over-smart....
Infact, I was quite surprised when they showed Akshara was trying to trust him during the jealousy plan! I hd expected her to doubt him....Coz the way incidents kept on happening, it'll make any girl believe the situations rather than her own instincts and beliefs...

see manasi, it may be difficult to trust but at least "confirm" your doubts...aankhon dekha aur kaano suna bhi kabhi kabhi sach nahi hota, she herself has gone through this and she doesn't understand?  

Oh, I didnt get tht properly!😛
IMO she isnt shaque karofying anymore, she is actually confronting him...Shaque ka silsila is over, now it's all revealed infront of her....And the worst part is tht Naitik cnt proof himself in any way possible...!! Nw Naitik is feeling bad for whtever has been happening coz of him, though unknowingly....

uff ! shaque karna, trust na karna , whatever..she's doing all that now and naitik is not reacting..that's all i wanted to say ..at that time naitik said na "you don't trust me, you have shaque on me, that's why u sent bhola behind me"..now all that is happening for real ..

Honest confession was given after evrythgn was revealed infront of her yaar...phir uss 'honest' confession ka kya faayda?Naitik didnt come up and tell her evrythng..Akshara asked him nd thn he told her...Tht made a difference! 

i was not talking about the recent confession but naitik's honest confessions after akshara got upset with him after "dear naitik" card incident..he made sure akshara knows where he's going, who he's meeting and why..all this to make sure akshara doesn't think the wrong way..

Like Pravin told Kavita in 2day's epi!😆 he will try to hide it as much as he can ! see akshi isnt saying naitik hd any extra-marital affair...tht's a word too heavy...she is all the more hurt coz naitik ddint tell sneha tht he is married nd is feeling bad for sneha coz she herself went thru a rejection(though it ws sort of different)...Some of ehr dialogues yesterday were too dramatically written...bt otherwise, she is upset coz she kept ignorign the suspicion and it actually turned out to be true...she went on to hv a small tiff with her own mother(mother ws vry wrong I accept) trying to make her understand tht naitik shud be trusted etc etc...

my dear, watch that episode again(this tuesday)..akshara asked naitik to confess that he doesn't share ONLY professional relation with Sneha..it's more than that..what does that mean? i care two hoots for her "concern" for sneha...it's ridiculous...that way, every person who has a crush on someone MUST get married bec. NOBODY can take rejection...in that case, she should have got Shaurya married to Lavanya ..and why only shaurya? why didn't she marry Alok? he loved her soo much..woh bhi for 2 years..it was her moral duty to reciprocate his love ? ðŸ¤¢ she said all confusing things to naitik..in the end, i didn't get it clearly how much she believed him..did she believe his theory of jealousy ? i dun think so..she said main isko aapki naadani samjhoon? did she admit that it was his nadaani? no i dun think so...she said koi ladki aise hi pyar nahi kar baithti..that means she's sure that naitik was flirting with her/did pyar ka natak with her...

How cn he evn expect Akshatra to say tht my dear husband,you were never wrong and it's all Sneha's fault tht she misunderstood you, you cn never do anythgn wrong....?? She doesnt nw hw sneha fell for him yet! She needs to talk with sneha...

i never expect akshara to say this either...but at least confirm your doubts before passing any judgement...emotional attyachaar kara le naitik par ðŸ˜ƒ she doesn't know how sneha fell in love? toh naitik knows kya? someone seriously needs to talk to sneha..but that will happen ONLY when someone WANTS to find out the truth...what I thought will happen was that Akshara will take her shaque seriously and try to find out the truth b/w Sneha and Naitik..instead she made up her mind that naitik is lying to her..but sorry, "koi ladki kisi ladke se aise hi pyar nahi karti" theory doesn't work with me ! apart from this, her conclusion was somewhat solid , on the basis of whatever she knew..i agree to that..

.Tht's wt I tried to mention in an earlier post...Akshara is just reacting the same way Naitik reacted during mohini track...Then y should Akshara be blamed nw when Naitik was right then? Atleast Akshara didnt yll infront of her family members, like Naitik did!

ah ! this post will get lengthier now ðŸ˜ƒ i never said naitik was right at that time..i cant go through hundreds of msgs now but i remember a few points...i said naitik should have supported akshara even if she was wrong...he should have protected her in front of his family and confront her personally...akshara was wrong from A-Z..but naitik's "wrongs" overshadowed what she did..naitik's anger was justified bec. he had full right to hold onto this thought ke mohit is not the guy for nandini (and i still feel ke he's not the suitable match) AND he was right that Akshara hid this imp. secret from him for a long long time and lied to him point blank...Where he went wrong was revealing everything in front of his family and stopping nandini's engagement..again he went wrong with digging up the past and saying things like "ur bro. had love marriage" etc. ..again he went wrong for asking akshara to leave the house and then, not making the first move to talk to her and clear the MU....

Here, Akshara's reaction is understandable ..where naitik is wrong, akshara is right and where he's right, she's wrong...naitik shouldn't have done tht jealousy bit, but other than that, it's none of his fault...akshara utna hi samjhegi jitni uski samajh hai..in my opinion, jealousy part doesn't have a major role to play in this MU...if naitik wasn't doing it, he'd employed Sneha, he kept telling her that i'm gonna meet her etc. and suddenly one day akshara will know ke therez a marriage proposal for naitik frm sneha, won't she think ke naitik must be two timing her all these days? BTW the question of self respect and dil todna was absent at varsha's time right? why did she stop varsha from leaving the house at that time and asked her to forgive shaurya? ...As for Kavita, her husband cheated her, commited adultery..kavita has full right to make a decision..

well, after this stressful episode, i dun think everything will be normal soon..now naitik should get busy with his life and say "i dun have time for u right now.." and Akshara deserves this...she deserves gayitri type treatment..she likes to be treated that way and she's happy with it, she never complained once..naitik ka pyaar usko digest nahi hota..itna pyar karna bhi kya hai? afterall love is not everything..responsibilities are..mature hona chahiye har kisi ko ..
Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago