Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hooray for a good episode!!!!  Only going to have Top 2 today because I have to get to work and these are the two things that really stood out to me...

#1.  Gohem moment.  Okay, my friends, I loved this scene!  Aham walks hurriedly into the room, only to slow down when he sees Gopi, who is holding her new sari.  He walks behind Gopi and we viewers get to see the two of them in the mirror.  Not knowing what to do, he clears his throat to let Gopi know that he is there. She looks up and is terrified to see him in the mirror.  His reaction is priceless at this point because he looks terrified too!  She spins around, goes to cover her head and in the process drops the sari.  At this point Aham looks down at the sari and gathers his thoughts as Gopi turns back around.  He asks her to get a file from the table and watches her walk away, but just for a moment, and then his eyes turn to the sari lying on the ground.  The sari must have some magical power :) because it pulls him to it and he walks to it as Gopi walks to the file. lol  He bends down, takes a moment to kind of straighten it and then picks it up.  When Gopi turns around to bring him the file, her sari is in his hands.  She slowly walks back to him with her eyes down while he is watching her the whole time.  She then raises the file to give it back to him and he looks down at the file remember that that is why he is there.  He takes the file and hands Gopi the sari.  Before she takes it, she looks at him, back down at the sari and then back up to him.  Aham is looking at her the whole time.  Then he tells her to take it, she does, he turns and walks away.  Gopi is SO happy.

No shouting, not even a raised voice.  I don't think Gopi said one word.  Now, he could have totally ignored her and got the file himself - but he chose not too.  He asked her for help. (who is this young man, and what did he do with our Aham?)LOL  This was a really big step for him, I think!  Gopi didn't cry or stutter or anything!  CVs - can we PLEASE have more of this?

#2  NEWSFLASH:  They can talk!  That's right folks, Parag and Chirag actually can talk!  Who knew?  I loved this scene too!  (But I won't go into the gory details.)  Suffice it to say, each of them gave their wives a sari for the, the, the, occasion.  It was very sweet to see the interaction of the couples and Koki's face was priceless when she saw the beautiful sari Parag gave her.  I for one really appreciated this scene!  It's a must watch...

Gotta run!

Thank you CVs for giving us a good episode to go into the weekend on.  We appreciate it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hp18sakshi1-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sept 24 Top 2" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Tammie, Thank you so much for the detailed play by play description of the GoHam moment...i lived it vicariously through your eyes.  I have to wait another 6 hours before I watch it with my own eye...again and again.

And again!

#1 is worth 10 top 5 of the past!!! 

#2 lol

VivaciousQueensaomom-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
THANX FRM ME ALSO TAM 4 THIS DESCRIPTION. I ALREADY WATCHED THAT SCENE BT I RE LIVED THOSE MOMENTS AGAIN BY UR WRITING. LOVELY.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VivaciousQueensaomom

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Korag moment!! finally!Smile such a sweet sceneEmbarrassed

Shell16saomom-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VivaciousQueen

Korag moment!! finally!Smile such a sweet sceneEmbarrassed

It as a very sweet scene.  I get so tired of the mom's and dad's portrayed so woodenly.  Especially in this serial.  Good heavens!  At some time in their lives, they shared a bit of passion!Embarrassed  Can't we see a healthy adult relationship?  If these young marrieds are going to be able to make it and thrive, they need a good example of what love really is.    I thought it was a lovely scene...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I finally watched the epi...the Korag and Herag scene was beyond great.

Specially loved the Korag interaction!!!!  She is all upset that he has forgotten then upset that his choice is horrible.  But loves the sari and is all embarrassed because he called her beautiful!!!

He really needs to write poems about her!  

Only portion I don't like are the feet touching!  I have never done it and have never seen it in my or my husband's family.  We don't do that..equal partners and all! 

saomom-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
shelly in india it has to be done sort of thing. wife touches her husband's feet in every pooja or rasam.

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I watched the GoHam portion again ... it is a very small scene but OMG!!! It is amazing...I am still breathing heavily!

#3 - Gopi and Koki moment in the kitchen after Rashi leaves.  Koki is all sweet and gentle with Gopi then tries to use her stern voice before she leaves t...But has a happy smile as she is leaving.  They are developing this relationship perfectly.

#4 - Gopi and Parag moment is really nice too.  Gopi needs all the love she can get from everyone and it is nice to see it being displayed.

#5 - Koki is relentlessly after both  Rashi and Kinjal

saomom-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.