shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
 if it is aham's room what is gopi doing there and why he did not shout at her for being in his room. if it is gopi's room why aham left his file there

please can any one clear my doubt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shruthi...good one...
it was Aham's room which he left earlier coz gopi was there.........

dint observe Aham came to her and asked for File...thats y dint concentrate on Room......
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No Gopi has taken this room and Ahem has taken the spare/guest room..... until the spolit brats wedding they will get a divorce...
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my eyes were focused elsewhere.😍 😍😍
what is gopi doing there and why he did not shout. normally he yells when he sees her at arms length.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

my eyes were focused elsewhere.😍 😍😍
what is gopi doing there and why he did not shout. normally he yells when he sees her at arms length.

are its her room also na....shaadi ke baad pati ka room hi to patni ka...to aham bhi samajh gaya tabhi to......
tempetation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
are room koi bhi ho aise hi ahen\m aur gopi milte rhe bua
sriks4u thumbnail
its aham's n gopis room.... bt nw aham is usin guest room.... thn hw cm his file is in thz room? when he left to guest room he took evrythn vth him na?
Telly_Addict thumbnail
may be he came 2 hv a glimpse of her bt dint hv ny reason 2 come so gav this excuse.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I suspect he planted the file in the old GoHam room which Gopi is now using.  Just so that he could find an excuse to go see Gopi.  

His gentleness shows that he thought about what his mom said and regrets how he reacted to Gopi.  He doesn't know how to say sorry or how to deal with the "komal" Gopi.  That is why he doesn't say anything personal or directly to her.  He looks at her as long as he can without it being awkward for him, hands her the sari (that prolongs the stay in her room) and then quietly leaves.

It's like when you have your first crush at 13 and find excuses for walking by the object of your crush's house a few times just so that you can see him/her.
Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
lovely shelly, so now aham had crush over gopi. chalo kuch to proceeding hui in him