niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Bharti's Troubles Worsen on 'Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo' E-mail
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Friday, 24 September 2010 19:09 Read : 50 times
Yesterday's episode of Imagine TV's 'Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo' was all about the wedding ceremony of Bharti's (Juhi Aslam) friend. But in today's continuation episode, Bharti will once again get caught in a situation where she will have to face taunts from people around.

"In today's episode, during the wedding ceremony, the groom's rowdy friends will demand that the bride's sister
dance with them in the Baraat. But as the bride has no sister, they insist upon calling one of her friends to dance with them," a source tells TellyCafe.com

"Bharti, being her only friend, joins the gang in the procession, but gets treated very badly as every one mocks her appearance. The groom's drunken friends lift her up on their shoulders and make fun of her, leaving her in tears," adds our source.

TellyCafe.com contacted Rakesh Paaswan (producer-writer of the show) regarding the incident and he said, "Usually the protagonist of any show would not face this kind of a situation. However, I don't write the
story based on what would be appropriate for a 'lead' actress. My writing is focused on what could happen in real life to a character like Bharti's."

Yes, for the first time such kind of realistic story line has been emerged it seems.

-- Tejashree Bhopatkar /
TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/3434-bhartis-troubles-worsen-on-baba-aiso-varr-dhoondo.html

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roja1anna44CrazzyBusy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bharti's Troubles Worsen on BAVD - Article" in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Saw the promo . It is so touchy . Feeling so sad for her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazzyBusy

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
i felt bad to see that promo

CrazzyBusy

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing this article
this is so touchy......it made me cryCryCryCry

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged

i was completely shaken when i was watching the epi. heart-breaking!Ouch

CrazzyBusy

masz

masz

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Just watched it, some people seriously needs to wise up. Plus Vikrant should of punched the guy more, one slap was just not enough and he apologised no! no! no! I dont understand why Bharti's mum and dad didnt speak up and defend Vikrants actions?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocksCrazzyBusy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.