Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS Sep 24, 2010 - Aham gave Saree 2Gopi himself (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I am so excited! Todays epi = awesome in every way!I am totally getting addicted to this serial now! Haii im watching the epi for the second time! Firstly I am really loving Koki she is awesome loved her back smile to Gopi today when Gopi said she would keep wrathBig smile Also loved Gohem scene...and loved when Koki knew that Rashi was lying and told Gopi to speak up!Big smile Also that saree was very pretty!HugLOVED rashi's frustration! Not interested in jigar and her relationship muchLOL GoHem just look FAB! One thing...do they stay in the same room after that bust up? if not how come his file was in her room? But he seriously looked fab today! I Loved Gopi smiling! Also love when Koki takes pride in her "meri Gop vau" Hug And Koki getting saree from her pati was cuteBig smile Koki smiling is a treat really! She blushed alsoEmbarrassed  Also loved when Rashi got overshadowed by GopiBig smile vau-sasurji scene was ultra sweetBig smile Koki pissing off Rashi are some of the best scenesClap And of course Koki telling off Kinjal was awesome! Basically there was nothing bad about todays epi! It was all a treat!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1Shell16-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS Sep 24, 2010 - Aham gave Saree 2Gopi himself (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Thanks dear for the lovely update loved it as usual. You guys are all great at updating the show. The show is mainly popular for this great forum and everyone participating in it. I think this is the most active forum thanks to all the members for all your views. Loved it. Way go Gopi and Ahem we want the TRP's higher for this show.No romance of the jigar and rashi that is yucky.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile

I have to go watch now for the cute scene Embarrassed

ch0c0lates

IF-Dazzler

ch0c0lates

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Nice epi.....thanks....

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I am so excited! Todays epi = awesome in every way!I am totally getting addicted to this serial now! Haii im watching the epi for the second time! Firstly I am really loving Koki she is awesome loved her back smile to Gopi today when Gopi said she would keep wrathBig smile Also loved Gohem scene...and loved when Koki knew that Rashi was lying and told Gopi to speak up!Big smile Also that saree was very pretty!HugLOVED rashi's frustration! Not interested in jigar and her relationship muchLOL GoHem just look FAB! One thing...do they stay in the same room after that bust up? if not how come his file was in her room? But he seriously looked fab today! I Loved Gopi smiling! Also love when Koki takes pride in her "meri Gop vau" Hug And Koki getting saree from her pati was cuteBig smile Koki smiling is a treat really! She blushed alsoEmbarrassed Also loved when Rashi got overshadowed by GopiBig smile vau-sasurji scene was ultra sweetBig smile Koki pissing off Rashi are some of the best scenesClap And of course Koki telling off Kinjal was awesome! Basically there was nothing bad about todays epi! It was all a treat!
very well described sanaya. todays epi was amazing awesome. we got wt we wanted to see.

SRKLuvr

Aashna26

Aashna26

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
totally agree that we have had sone fantastic long awaited moments in the serial..... I too am confused that how come the file was in Gopi's room? and how naturally Ahem also walked in the room and the way he coughed to get her attention was an absolute bliss!!!!!.and why did he pick the saree up! as always could have just ignored it! Well! fingers crossed for the coming episodes!!!. Can someone tell me if there is a maha episode tomorrow or Monday?I am waiting for Ahem to address Gopi as his wife... meri patni....!

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
radhika, we all thinking the same how easily aham asked gopi to help, how HIS file was in HER room, may be we wil get the whole truth next week. til then can njoy our aham's first initiated talk with gopi. nd there is no maha epi tomorrow may be next week with some real maha change in aham

Aashna26

Aashna26

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the reply! wish there was a episode tomorrow! the weekend seems too long! Hope Ahem changes... or better still Gopi changes her image.. may be Ahem might see her in her room with may be wet or open hair----khuli zulfee..... wow... and he will keep staring at her and guess who will see him.... Kokila.. his mum.....Ahem may even ask her how her wounds are from the other night and show true concern. I think Gopi shud also chnage the way she wears her sari nad wear it like Rashi and keep her hair open.....Ahem wud probably stop concentrating at work as he wud have better things on his mind... His dear wife Gopi...

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top