ahem giving red saree to gopi???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guyz some one noticed ahem is giving gopi a red saree i mean as she took all the oaths back so y this?may be his uncle(jigar's dad)told him like last time whatever i was surprised πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Edited by Aamnalicious - 13 years ago
what  happened??No response??😲
are yaar,,,,,,,how can Gopi think of her oaths that she has taken back when AHAM is in front of her giving her the saree....bechari ke chehre par jo SMILE thi that was  showing she is ALSO AN AHAM-holic.....
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

are yaar,,,,,,,how can Gopi think of her oaths that she has taken back when AHAM is in front of her giving her the saree....bechari ke chehre par jo SMILE thi that was  showing she is ALSO AN AHAM-holic.....
yah i also know about gopi but here i am atalking about THE ahem modi how can he do that??i think my guess is right some elder must told him to do that😊
thats for sure...Koki must have told him to give....but as in the night time he got a nice scolding for yelling at Gopi and for doubting her.....he cant disobey his MOMMY's order nahi to mummy band baja degi.....
so he has to give....but he was not looking angry thats my concern....

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

thats for sure...Koki must have told him to give....but as in the night time he got a nice scolding for yelling at Gopi and for doubting her.....he cant disobey his MOMMY's order nahi to mummy band baja degi.....
so he has to give....but he was not looking angry thats my concern....

same  here 😊
Aham is only giving her the saree because it's Teej, on which it is a custom for husbands to give a saree to their wives. Kokila probably told him to give it to Gopi. Don't get your hopes up!
nothing like that. koki gives gopi Saree on behalf of aham because their relationship is not smooth. in her room she drops it on seeing Ahem. he picks it up and gives it to her. she is happy because she got the Saree from his hand.

dhat all our imaginations gone waste
not wasted shruthi...at least he came up to her by himself....and talked to her.....yahi bahut badi baat hai..
Well Ahem asked Gopi to give him a file off the table when he could of just got it himself, what was that all about? Is he trying to get close to her but not let his intentions show so easily.