India-Forums

Kesariya Balam Written Update September 23rd, 2010

Angelic_J IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I am typing this out for the 3rd time as I lost my first two updates coz explorer crashedCryCryCryCryCry I won't be making this as detailed as the regular updates coz I am just too disappointed at the moment :[ I can't belive this would happen twice when I was almost done the first time aroundCryCryCryCryCry

The epi starts with Ashu telling the truth to Madan Singh but he refuses to believe in him and tells him he is only doing this to hide his own wrong doings. Rukmani tells ahsu to not say anything further but Ahsu is on a roll so he continues telling Madan Singh the truth and tells him the reason why Rukmani stayed quiet was because she did not want this to affect Rasal's relationship with Thakur. Ahsu also gives back the knife to Madan Singh and tells him to go ahead and kill Rukmani's child if he still thinks Rukmani is at fault.

Madan Singh asks Rukmani for what the actual truth is as he wants to hear her say it. Rukmani nods her head in the affirmative indicating what Ashu has said is indeed the truth. Madan Singh vows that he will kill the thankur that has disrespected his daughter. Rukmani falls at his feet and begs him to not do anything. If he does something than all her hard work will go to waste as Rasal will never forgive Ranvir for doing this to Rukmani. Madan Singh tells her rasal should know the one she treats to be a god is actually the devil. He is cursing Ranvir when  Rukmani tells him that even Ranvir doesn't know about this as he was intoxicated the night all this happened. She recounts the events that occured that unfaithful night and fills him on in details. Madan Singh is heartbroken and falls back on a chair weeping.

On the other hand Rasal's phone rings and she thinks it must be Rukmani's but what will she tell her? She picks up but its Gheesu at the other end. He tells her how baba took Rukmani and was yelling that he will eliminate the "sin" forver today. Rasal tells him not to worry and he did the best thing by calling her. Rasal goes to Ranvir and asks him what must she make out from his quietness? She begs him and asks him to bring back Rukmani. Ranvir tells her he would have given up his life had she asked for it but he cannot bring back Rukmani and die a thousand deaths every day.

Rukmani brings water for Madan Singh to drink and he takes it. Ashu tells them he has to go on hospital rounds and asks Rukmani to take care of kaka sa until he is back. Madan Singh asks for forgiveness from Rukmani for how he couldn't be the father she needed him to be. He talks about how the haveli people always abused Rukmani and yet he could never do anything. He tells her that I was selfish and today I have lost. To keep my respect in the village I sent you to the haveli as a daasi where in the same house I sent Rasal as a queen. He breaks down and asks for forgiveness for being so selfish. Rukmani asks him not to say anything as he is not at fault for what happened. And then she asks him to make a promise to her that he will not take away Rasal's happiness by telling her the truth. When he doesn't say anything she gives him her oath so he is left with no choice.

Gheesu calls up Rasal again and she wonders about what she would tell him as why she hasn't reached there yet. Rasal picks up the phone and tells him Ranvir isn't back from the office so she is just waiting for him and she will come alone if Ranvir doesn't come back in 5 mins. Gheesu starts crying and Rasal consoles him. After hanging up Rasal is worried how she will bring Rukmani back.

Moomal and her husband are at her in-laws house to get the property papers signed. Her Mother-in-law and father-in-law bad mouth moomal and refuse to sign the property papers. Moomal and Rohit[?] leave dejected from there as the parents weren't ready to pay heed to anything Moomal or Rohit had to say.

It's night time and finally Rukmani comes back home with Madan SIngh. Ghessu runs to greet Rukmani and asks her how she is. Rukmani makes Madan sit down and tells him she will bring food for him. Rukmani's step-mum comes there and starts her crap about Rukmani again and Rukmani asks her to let baapu eat something first as he hasn't had anything to eat in a lot of days. Madan SIngh takes the roti from Rukmani's hands and starts eating while the step-mum is again fuming madLOL After dinner, the mum asks Rukmani if she has aborted the "sin" in her womb yet or not? Madan tells her to shut up and tells her Rukmani won't abort the child. She tells them what answer will they give to the village people? Rasal comes there and says "there won't be a need for that"

Rasal tells them that I am here to take Rukmani to the haveli forever. The step-mum goes a bit cuckoo on Rasal as well and asks her how she can take back Rukmani when even Ranvir hates her? Mum turns to madan singh and asks him to step in. She continues saying Rasal will end up getting kicked out the haveli as well if she takes back Rukmani. Rukmani takes Rasal to the side and asks her that if Ranvir has agreed to Rasal then why is he not there with her? Rasal thinks to herself that she to make Rukmani believe thakur has agreed or else Rukmani won't come to the haveli with them [It is shown Rasal has came alone as Ranvir still hasn't agreed to what she asked for] Rasal tells Rukmani to not worry about anything as she has everything planned. She begs Madan Singh that she wants to take Rukmani to the haveli. Madan Singh refuses and tells her Rukmani won't go with rasal to be a problem for her. The step-mum agrees and chides in who will accept her in the haveli knowing she has a sin in her womb? Ranvir also comes there and tells her she is right. Everyone is shocked. Rasal thinks Ranvir has come to stop her and gets worried that Rukmani will find out Rasal was lying.

Epi Ends

Precap:-

Ranvir telling them no one will accept Rukmani coming back to the haveli.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

artistloop118RaviSharmasaggi80pennziddiladkisamirah23neela226anna44VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Angelic, you are an angel for this Forum , don't you know that? You are doing a truely fantabulous job Clap and keep it up.Thumbs Up Our forum needs you. So sorry your explorer gave you so much trouble. I think it was fairly detailed description.Big smile I was very tense about Madan Singh's knowing the truth,cause  Rukmi has such a knack of dreaming. So, I was like " Please God, not another dream.Please, let Bapu know the truth. "I just luvvvvvvvvv Ashu. He is really a darling.  The only judicious thing Rukmi has ever done is to befriend this wonderful man. I wonder how Madan singh might have felt when he saw Ranbir just after knowing he has raped Rukmani, his prized daughter. I think this is one interesting episode. I LOATHE RANBIR.HE SHOULD SUFFER LIKE HELL.
Angelic_J IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Angelic, you are an angel for this Forum , don't you know that? You are doing a truely fantabulous job Clap and keep it up.Thumbs Up Our forum needs you. So sorry your explorer gave you so much trouble. I think it was fairly detailed description.Big smile I was very tense about Madan Singh's knowing the truth,cause  Rukmi has such a knack of dreaming. So, I was like " Please God, not another dream.Please, let Bapu know the truth. "I just luvvvvvvvvv Ashu. He is really a darling.  The only judicious thing Rukmi has ever done is to befriend this wonderful man. I wonder how Madan singh might have felt when he saw Ranbir just after knowing he has raped Rukmani, his prized daughter. I think this is one interesting episode. I LOATHE RANBIR.HE SHOULD SUFFER LIKE HELL.
Awwww thank you so much for your kind words buddy HugHugHug Much appreciatedEmbarrassed
I completely agree with you on the Ranvir partROFLROFLROFL Oh god how I loathe that man :| And then he is supposed to be the "hero" of this show 8-) Even Deep is better than him. At least he is bad coz he is negativeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
silentkiller007 Newbie
silentkiller007
silentkiller007

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
"I just luvvvvvvvvv Ashu. He is really a darling.Embarrassed  I completely agree Lady Macbeth! Ashu is a complete sweetheart. I like the actor & the character Smile. Mukesh Solanki, keep up the good work & be the good boy that u r....Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top