Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 12 December 2005 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
ACP Duryodhan!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just THought As BpSingh...lol (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 12 December 2005 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Again..kauravas name..Bpsingh get confused...lol..He himself Khadoos...
jara aacha naam select karte hai lol...
BPSingh....
hey guys can u tell me what is BpSIngh name in the serial i forget..because everyone tell him sir...

Do u remember any maharaja's name from epic serial..or epic story..that can be the name..he seems to me in the screen master mind..He is old but his brain works continues...that i can see his charm..on screen..what can I say he is brilliant Producer... Clap

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 13 December 2005 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princess1

Do u remember any maharaja's name from epic serial..or epic story..that can be the name..he seems to me in the screen master mind..He is old but his brain works continues...that i can see his charm..on screen..what can I say he is brilliant Producer... Clap

totally agree wit u der!!! ClapClapClap

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 13 December 2005 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
uh...i would really like the name:

ACP Arjun, ACP Garv, ACP Kshitij, ACP Abhi, ACP Aditya, and ACP Karan

We all know that Mr. BP Singh is a wonderful producer so he knows what he's doing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.