Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Analysis of the situation

ukfan79 Groupbie
ukfan79
ukfan79

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I was thinking now that Gopi has Koki on her side it seems she feels more protected (she cries less) and it makes her more confident.
On the other hand with Koki shouting at her daughter and son in public regarding the way they treat Gopi, they will not be able to treat her as they did before.
Kinjal has been caught so her drama cannot continue and Rashi too is much more careful the way she deals with Gopi as she is scared of Koki. On the other Hand I think Hetal is defended Rashi because as she previously said in past episodes you can teach someone life lessons through love that is y she is cool with Rashi. Even though Rashi is still what she is. she was kind of upset that Hetal got upset. Jigar remains dumb and blind!! As written earlier maybe Ahem gives Gopi the saree as his way of saying sorry..and to not make as if he is saying sorry he quickly walks away! what do you guys think?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmIndigoBluessaomomsajnie-tellyaddict-

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
You have have it correctly.  It is only with Koki's love that Gopi is going to grow.  You can see her  basking in it already... the look on her face when she heard Koki say that she trusts and believes her.  It will be interesting to see if they show how Aham feels today.  Did he bring the sari on this own or as I suspect because told him to.  He maybe softening towards her but I don't see him making any gestures towards her on his own.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

ukfan79 Groupbie
ukfan79
ukfan79

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged

True. we do no expect grand gestures from him but remember this we did never expected him to walk to her and feel her pain and offer to rub ointment on her!!! :) Embarrassed

Sky23-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
u hv correctly mentioned every  thing.....
When Koki said to Aham that I trust my Vau and she cant be a liar if she is saying she dint do...then she dint do......at that time The smile and look  on Gopi face was Worth Watching, Million Dollar smile...........she got something in this MM.....if not Hubby she got MOM as Koki, who is now her real protector or savior..........now Gopi must be in a phase of life where she will have to prove everything to Koki not to anyone else, not even to Aham (but that cant be possible...as per precap she was all ready to go to her La La Land when gave her the saree....)

but atleast until she gets husband she has her Mother to be with, to share her pain and happiness with her........

About Aham....m still not sure what is the real picture behind him giving the saree.........and my guess is Koki must have asked him to give and also coz in the morning her got a nice class for yelling at Gopi now he cant dare to do the same or to not to obey MOMMY's order.....so he has to  give.............but my concern is his expressions.....he was not looking genuinely angry while giving the saree...as usually he has been shown till now....he always fuming with anger seeing Gopi around or to doing anything.........
but here he was just as normal as he could be with his one time enemy and now for whom he is feeling lil bit tiny miny................

and the way he turned and walked away just after handed over the saree.....my analysis says its just coz he cant resist her innocence, he cant tolerate her presence as he must be cant control his emotions if he would have been there for long..............so best way to keep is Sleeping Emotions and Feeling to be in their Sleep is to not to get them interact with her Innocence and Beauty..............

what Hetal is doing is may be right for her.....but Rashi cant be treated by Love and Affection.........as she is Big Spoilt Brat and Selfish, Cunning, Clever...and all those bad qualities that one can have to be named as Evil Devil...........and Hetal's Love is very small thing in front of her evilness....so only way to get her treated is to give full command to Koki and see how she will make her on her knees asking for forgiveness......

Jigar Baba..is completely lost in her BEAUTY......and not using THEIR BRAIN......and now I can name their Story as BEUTY w/o BRAIN.........

Chaudhrytmsaomom

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Wow Sadhli!!!  Impressive!! 
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
did you notice that koki and urmi were of the same opinion.
urmi tells rashi not to apologize to her in law so that it will be useful for bigger troubles. koki warns hetal that if she tries to hide rashis small mistakes she ll be in for bigger trouble
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
thanx shelly..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top