India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

21rst Sept 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 21 September 2004 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Billu is waiting for Bebe and Amrit. When they come he scolds them for being late saying that he had nobody to make tea for him. Bebe and Amrit together explains that they went to get a taavees for Jassi. They feel a spirit has taken over Jassi as she is never happy now. Billu scolds them for he doesn't believe in such things. For that both the women jump on him and tell him that its his fault that Jassi is so unhappy these day as he was the one who filled his head with CEO thingy. Billu replies that Jassi will forget it in a few days. Jassi walks in and say in a grim voice that she will never forget. Then she adds that how everybody votes was on her favor. Every body is delighted and its time for huge family hug. Amrit thanks God first thing. And Billu I think also agrees. In Armaan's house Puru is going through an old album. He shows it to Armaan. Then he explains that he didn't vote for Jassi because he was thinking about his family and son. But after hearing Armaan now he feels that he was wrong. As Jassi will make a good chairman. Armaan looks dead jealous. Then Puru asks him that now that Armaan has made her the chairman how will he ever remove her. He leaves. The next day Jassi is all set to go. Amrit and she prays together. Billu and Amrit hugs her. Nandu bring meethai. Purab drops her and gives her a red flower. When she enters the office a red carpet is just rolled over for her. And the gang are wearing glasses just like Jassi. Jassi is beaming. In the background they play a different song which says that now Jassi is starting a new life. Armaan is thinking in his cabin. He is feeling really insecure. He has all sort of flashback. Jassi first day , Jassi challenging him , he telling raj that victory will be theirs no matter Jassi lose or win and many more. He thinks to himself that he won't let Jassi be the chairman for long. Jassi is packing in her old cabin. She thinks to herself that how this cabin has always been there for her. It was there in her happiness and in her sadness and some how it gave her a strength when she was ready to give up. She is sad that she is leaving it now. Which leads to another flashback when purab told her that how she shouldn't changer herself from inside no matter what. She takes out the pen he gave her. She says to herself loudly "I will never change myself". Armaan enters then. He says that its good she doesn't want to change herself. Jassi then asks " What are you saying Armaan sir ?" Armaan smiles and say that its good she is still calling him Armaan sir. Then Armaan casually mentions that how the peon told him that Jassi is looking for him and wants him to report to her as soon as possible. Jassi looks surprised. She explains that she only told the peon to inform her when he comes. Armaan then ask the reason for the meeting. Jassi asks about some silks he ordered form Mumbai. Armaan says yes that he did orders some silks. Jassi mentions to him how she has cancelled that order and is planning to buy silks from Mysore as it will save commission. Armaan doesn't hear a word she says as he has his Puru's flashback again. Then he tells her that she can take any step with out his permission as she is the CEO. He starts fiddling with the pen which Purab had given her. When Jassi notices that she asks back for it and keeps it in its box. She then carries her stuffs and goes to her new cabin. The cabin is beautifully decorated. I think it was a combination of dark pink or some thing. Her seat was tied beautifully in red ribbons and she had to cut that. Everybody was cheering for her even Raj except for Armaan. After that the gifts starts pouring in from the gang. Bindiya presents her with two tea mugs. One for serous thinking and one for showing off to cute clients. Veeru presents her with a bell which he says that whenever she rings it she will be calling him. Maithele says that she was confused on what to give her. Jassi says that they already did so much for them that the gifts were unnecessary.

Armaan is thinking again. Malika calls him. She tells him that every thing is going well with sheetal. Armaan asks her that is everything finalize. Malika explains its still not finalize but tomorrow they will be coming to India. When Armaan compliments on her work and so Malika replies that some time she feels that Armaan is only marrying because of her work. Armaan looks guilty. Malika smiles and say that she was only joking. When she keeps the phone down Armaan thinks to him self that he will show Jassi and that he will bring her down to her place. And that nobody refuses him.

Jassi reach her home early. Billu asks her if she is turning lazy. Jassi replies no. Then she mentions the sheetal's project and explains and how important it is for Gulmohur. Even Billu has heard of Sheetal's name and is proud that Jassi is going to achieve so much. Jassi points out that nothing is finalized yet and that they have to give her a presentation. Billu still say that she will win. Then Billu goes to make tea for the CEO of Gulmohur. Nandu walks in. He tells her that today is a very good day. Jassi asks why. He tells her that they have a good new project and if all goes well they will become from "3 T's" to "30 T's". Jassi excited from them. She asks who it is. Nandu tells her that its sheetal with out realizing what its mean. Jassi face falls.

Edited by deadly - 22 September 2004 at 11:41am

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 21 September 2004 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys ! If I have missed any points do mentioned it below. I wasn't able to concentrate on the show today so I must have missed scenes here and there. Thanks

Edited by deadly - 21 September 2004 at 1:18pm
anjuman Senior Member
anjuman
anjuman

Posted: 21 September 2004 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 21 September 2004 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Hey deadly.. thanks for the update.. I have been waiting for it.. don't worry about missed scenes.. I am sure you have not missed any.. even if you miss it is ok.. Looks like Purab has really turned into Jassi's chauffer..

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 21 September 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Ok, Deadly, i will watch the episode more closely and get back to you if you have missed any parts.

-Rifhat

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 21 September 2004 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks everybody ! I think our website should get an award for "teamwork".Wink
Samona Groupbie
Samona
Samona

Posted: 21 September 2004 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

interesting...

it kinda sucks that there was the tiniest part of purab, but at least he was in there.

gupta Newbie
gupta
gupta

Posted: 21 September 2004 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
thanks deadly.u r right. i wish purab had more role than that

Go to top