~UnExPeCtEd LoVe~ Abhi & Nikki OS

ManEet_KaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Unexpected Love

"I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be." 
 Nicholas Sparks (Dear John)

Abhimanyu's POV

I had never once thought that I'll fall in love with Nikita Divya Malik. Never. She was not of my type, ok don't get me wrong, she was very pretty, she had that Indian beauty. She had huge black eyes, in which one could look at her soul. She had long black hair which cascaded down till her waist. And her lips… She had pink lips, which never needed any additional color.

"Oye! Kya hua? Kiske khyaloon mein kho gaya tu, hmm?" Atul asked me, snapping me back to reality.

"Hhh? Kisi ke bhi nahi" I mumbled.

"Oye jhoothe! Ham sab jante hain! Tu Nikki, oops Nikki bhabhi ke bare mein soch raha hai na?" Rahul said and winked at Atul, who laughed.

Before I could even speak, Armaan spoke, "Arey yaar! Kyun bechare Abhi ko pareshaan kar rahe ho? Usse to apni would-be wife ke bare mein sochne ka poora right hai!" Then he high-fived Rahul and Atul.

"Haan aur tumhe Riddhima ke bare mein sochne ka poora right hai na?" I asked him in a teasing tone, he instantly turned red, and looked away.  

Suddenly everyone fell silent, I looked up and saw Nikita descending down, and my she was looking breath-taking. Suddenly Sid nudged me and said, "Bro moon band karo varna makhi andar chali jayegi!"

"Sid!" I said and glared at him, and in response he just chuckled.

I looked at her again, and she looked at me, I winked at her and she looked down and turned tomato red.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nikita's POV

"Ahemm, kya ho raha hai?" Riddhima asked me, and giggled.

"Ridzi, bechari Nikki ko pareshaan mat karo, ab bechari vo bhi kya kare! Ab agar Abhi ke saath romance nahi kar sakti to eye-locks hi sahi!" Anjali said, and high-fived Muskaan who laughed loudly.

"Tum dono pitoge mujhse bahut bure se!" I said and glared at them.

Once we reached the mandap all our friends had Cheshire grins plastered on their faces.

Me and Abhi rolled our eyes on them. After all the rituals were over, Abhi had to tie the mangalsutra around my neck and then put sindoor. After all this we got up and hugged our parents and friends.

And after that we had our dinner. And after a teary goodbye we finally reached Abhi's house. There Mrs. Modi did the rituals. As we were walking in, Sid said, "Bro aise nahi! bhabhi ko bridal style utha ke lekar jaao!"

And the next moment I was swooped up in a pair of strong arms, I turned and looked in his eyes, and the world stopped…

"Bro, yahin pe shuru mat ho! Mujhe yeh sab dekhne ki adat nahi hai! Please andar jake karo!" Sid said, and everyone burst out laughing.

Abhi just shook his head, and we headed towards the bedroom..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Abhimanyu's POV

I woke up and saw Nikki lying peacefully next to me, I smiled. Then I kissed her cheek and tucked a strand of loose hair behind her eye.

Next I gently got up, and went to my closet and then to the bathroom, as soon as I entered the bathroom, I heard a scream. I ran outside and saw Nikki holding her foot and skipping around the room.

"Nikki what the hell happened?" I asked her worriedly, and she cried out in pain.

"Abhi I hurt my toe, it pains like hell!" she said and I made her sit on the bed and I gently examined her toe, she had a huge cut, which was bleeding furiously.

I ran and grabbed the first-aid kit and applied dettol on her wound.

"Nikki can't you be a bit careful while doing things? You know you almost gave my poor heart a heart attack" I said and looked up, she smiled.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I am just savoring the moment, you know you look very cute when you look concerned and worried about me" she said, and kissed my cheek.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Really" she said.

"Ok, if I am so cute then kiss me" I said. 

Nikita's POV

"Abhi yeh kaisi wish hai, hmm?" I asked him.

"Arey! Tum meri wife ho aur main tumse kuch bhi mang sakta hoon, to kiss me" he said.

"Abhi, are you out of your mind? I asked him.

"Nahi, I am in my mind, so now kiss me!" he said and leaned in. I broke into a run and he followed me, we took 6 circles around the dining table, and I was exhausted.

Then I finally mustered some strength and ran to our bedroom, and locked the door. I heaved a sigh of relief. No doubt, but I had loads of fun.

Then suddenly someone grabbed me from behind, and encircled his arms around me, I turned around and saw Abhi, grinning from ear to ear.

"Abhi, you gave me a heart attack, aur vaise bhi, tum kamre mein kaise aaye? Maine to room andar se lock karke rakha thaa na" I said.

"Haan, mujhe pata hai, lekin main to balcony se aaya hoon. Actually mom aur mera room ek balcony se connected hai." He replied.

"Remind me, ki next time se main balcony bhi lock kar doon" I said, and he chuckled. I turned around and slipped, and fell into Abhi's arms.

Before I could move away, I saw Abhi leaning in, and I was closing my eyes…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Abhimanyu's POV

I had pinned Nikki to the wall, and leaned in. I gently pressed my lips to hers, and she immediately gave in.

She circled her arms around my neck, and I around her waist. We had started a full make-out session when someone burst open the door.

"OH! Don't worry I saw nothing" Riddhima said and covered her eyes with her hands, and grinned.

"Riddhima! Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?" I asked her, in frustration. Oh God! why did she had to interfere at that time?

"Vo, mom ne bulaya hai aapko bhaiya, vo aaj aap dono ke liye ek outing plan ki hai, aur haan mujhe uss outing ke bare mein kuch nahi pata hai, to neeche jaao aur khud pooch lo" Riddhima said.

"Ok, main a raha hoon, tum chalo." I said and she left the room, I turned around and saw Nikki she was looking at me with a smug expression.

"Chalo, tumhari wish to poori ho hi gayi na!" she said.

"Haan, aur main bahut khush bhi hoon, chalo ab chalet hain varna mom hamara murder kar dengi" I said, and we went downstairs.

At 6 we were to go out for a movie and then a dinner. We went and saw the boring sloppy romantic film, which Nikki totally loved.

Then we went to the restaurant where we had a booking, it was a seaside restaurant. After dinner, we went out to the beach.

The beach was almost deserted except of some couples which were roaming around. I took Nikki's hand in mine, and we took a walk.

Then suddenly it started pouring, and I made a run to the car, but as I reached it I saw that Nikki was not with me, I turned around and saw her standing there in the pouring rain, her arms spread out, and enjoying the rain.

I just kept looking at her, then I went towards her, and stood next to her. She looked up towards me and smiled, then leaned in rested her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her shoulder, and in that moment I instantly knew that-

My world revolved around hers…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys! I hope you all liked it, it is first OS ever.

I know u must be thinking that I am having my exams, n I'm still sitting on the net.

But actually I had 4 days holiday for some reason, so that is why I thought to write an OS on AN.

Do comment!

Luv Yamini❤️ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow its beautiful.
I love it to the core. Thanks for this OS.
I am a dying heart fan of AN.
Even i am writing AN ff in AN writing challenge.
Do check that
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome os
loved it
thanks 4 da pm
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heyyyyy
awesome update
loved it
really miss AN in DMG
plz do write more
thanks 4 da pm

ps enjoy ur 4 days off
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Thanks! You know what a big AN fan I am! You should post this on the AN Fiction thread tooo!

anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

woowww beautiful....very nice..

thnx for the pm.........

Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice one
thanks for PM.

love
Riddss
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey my Yamu Jaanu!!

Sexxyy an HAWWTT part!!

Sweetie truly amazing!!

Loved it shitt!!

The kiss was sooo smokin' babes!!

Right more one shots AFTER did u understand AFTER ur exams!!!!

Varna pata chala ki meri vajah se u got less marks!!!

Love ya bbsz n good luck!!

Jinszy!!
osheeromance thumbnail
wow wonderfull yams.......i like it Edited by osheeromance - 13 years ago