Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

goals and dreams

Traveller Senior Member
Traveller
Traveller

Posted: 11 December 2005 at 9:23am | IP Logged

i have very often heard people say that unless u have a goal in life,unless u are determined to achieve something ,unless u are sure about ur ambition its very difficult to become something life...

but somehow i have seen that a lot of great people that have left a mark ,really dint kno what they wanted to do in their life ,ended up being really great

what do u guys think?

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Posted: 11 December 2005 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hmmm agree
hazelgirl IF-Rockerz
hazelgirl
hazelgirl

Posted: 11 December 2005 at 10:12am | IP Logged
well....atleast u should know what do u want to make ur life as....
If u have a goal u can work towards it...but if not then try to find the goal.....otherwise u wnt be able to do anything Tongue
atleast have an idea what do u want to do life Tongue
kitty468 IF-Dazzler
kitty468
kitty468

Posted: 11 December 2005 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
sometimes you are pushed into areas just because you do well in them. but your dream is far away fro mwhat you are capable of. till now i have never had a goal in life just want to live happily. but to become great there needs to be a lot of passion for the work and need to be hard wroking. sometimes its hidden talent which makes you famous or accidental famous you end up solving some other problem and stuck in a situation. you need some will power and determination. if you really want to do something out of the world i believe you need a goal.
Traveller Senior Member
Traveller
Traveller

Posted: 11 December 2005 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
yeah thats right....a goal is a must,u just cant rely on destiny Wink
dare_dis_devil Groupbie
dare_dis_devil
dare_dis_devil

Posted: 12 December 2005 at 1:45am | IP Logged
well...ur rite wen u say tat thr r a lotta ppl who hfe reached great heights inspite of hving practically no goals in life.... but then, ths r just sme exceptions....

i mean...no goals...no ambitions....means like...no life, et all, yaa! how can one just survive....without a dream....without trying to b smeone....without the urge 2 do smething....tats just beyond my thinking....

n destiny??? dun' blv in it....destiny is just a kinda excuse tat losers give..... man makes his own destiny...n tats the truth.peroid.

dreaming.....n draming big definitely matters n ofcourse the concrete steps u tke 2 accoplish ur dreams is evn mre important.....

Smile Smile Smile
Traveller Senior Member
Traveller
Traveller

Posted: 12 December 2005 at 9:16am | IP Logged
really really well said... Clap
totaly agree wid u
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 12 December 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I agree with DDD. there is no life without goal. I have personally experienced what you achieve does not give you that much pleasure than the journey to ur achievement. when you have goal in life your life gets meaning to it... and therefore once you achieve your one goal we usually set another 'coz life is about moving ahead. you can't just keep going in life without knowing what you want to do. Yes, but i do believe that it is always good to be flexible in life..you can't have a goal to be a doc. and stick to it if you can't clear ur board with science major. even after hard work you can't get it done, you have to be flexible to change ur goal.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top