dishu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
kokila is damn biased...its just because her daughter was involved in stealing jewellries, she settled everything in her room , so that noone gets to know anything..

and when it comes to rashi, she leaves no chance of humiliating her infront of teh whole family..

i hate rashi and somewhat like kokila but i hate her how is so biased ..

imagine if gopi or rashi had done this, would she have settled everything so quietly like she did with kiinjal???
Edited by dishu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
first of all thanx for posting something different to be discussed.......and abt Koki being Partial....
if this comparison is between Kinjal and Rashi...then I dont want Koki to be impartial....coz Rashi deserve  what ever koki does to her...............she deserves it and even more than that...........
coz what ever she is doing is for her selfishness,,,,,but kinjal has done coz she was blackmailed......

and if i'll compare Gopi and Kinjal...then after seeing last two epi....I can say confidently that Koki can never do anything bad or wrong to gopi...she has a Deep Belief in her and she scolded her beloved dikra and dikri also for supporting Gopi.....

I want her TO BE PARTIAL if comparison is with RASHI.........

dishu thumbnail
hey thanks for the welcome

as i said i hate rashi as well, lol anyone would hate her..RIGHT?

but the point is that IS kinjal any less evil than rashi???? why should kinjal get away without any harrasment in public and rashi should get all the scoldings...just because she is the bahu of the house???

i would have loved if koki would have insulted kinjal just the way she does it with rashi because both are wrong so why should the punishment be diffrent???
dishu thumbnail
and i would also like to add why dint kokila inform ahem about kinjal being the real stealer???she knows that ahem thinks gopi has stolen the jewelleries, so she should have atleast informed ahem about this, so the misunderstanding ahem has clears..
Telly_Addict thumbnail
i do agree....abt intimating Aham that Gopi is nt the real culprit..its Kinjal the whole problem...........not a second thouhgt abt it..Aham must get the truth.......

Telly_Addict thumbnail
and abt Kinjal and Rashi..I got ur point abt scolding Rashi in front of all and Kinjal inside closed doors.....
but here is a difference also....Koki knows what all Rashi does is always deliberately n to hurt or use Gopi...so she is doing her bit to torture Rashi so that she can stop using Gopi for her well being...

and in kinjal's case...she still done not know the whole truth that y kinjal hid jewelery...she knows only Kinjal dint like it so hid it.....so it was a genuine recation being a mom.....
and m sure the day Koki will know the whole truth she wont leave even kinjal.....

and its my pleasure to welcome new members here at forum...hope u'll hv fun....
dishu thumbnail
i hope you are right ,that when kokila gets to know the truth, she humiliates kinjal the same way she does it with rashi..

otherwise i wouldnt admire her behaviour with rashi as well..

its nice dicussing with you🤗
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: dishu

i hope you are right ,that when kokila gets to know the truth, she humiliates kinjal the same way she does it with rashi..

otherwise i wouldnt admire her behaviour with rashi as well..

its nice dicussing with you🤗

pleasure is completely mine to know different views of all the members here at forum....and plz dont mind my support for Koki as we all love her coz she supports an innocent naive gal gopi from chalak lomdi rashi and today kinjal.......

dishu thumbnail
aah i love koki as well dear..she is the only saving grace of this show because actually SPEAK for right..

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: dishu

aah i love koki as well dear..she is the only saving grace of this show because actually SPEAK for right..

thats y we like..actually love her.....first time any MIL who has grey shades,,,,not like A MIL who is either a puppet of DIL's hand or makes DIL as her puppet....she behaves as per the situation and also grooming her nanhi si Vau to match up to the world....and doing all this she has to bit harsh for someone like Rashi/Kinjal and Aham also....and thats the main thing in her character kisi ko bhi bakhshti nahi hai....