India-Forums

IDK Thread

Chandni- IF-Sizzlerz
Chandni-
Chandni-

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Abhay + Piya =

Vivian + Sukriti = ViSu

Sukirti Khandpal was born on November 20, 1987 in Nanital, Uttarkhand, India. She has done many great shows such as Ssshhhh...Phir Koi Hai, Jorsey No.10, Dill Mill Gaye, Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo and now she is to be seen in Fanna and Meethi Churi Number 1..Which ever Role she has played she has done full justice to it and we are sure that she will do great in Fanna with Vivian.
{Credit: Mona}

Piya has always been a different girl, a girl with a mind of her own. Not the one who would get lost in the crowd; Piya never cared about fitting in with the trends and fads. Unlike girls of her age she was averse to love (she had a very strong reason for being like that; she had a past). But life had something else in store for her. Destiny held something else for her.And this happens when on getting a scholarship, Piya moves to Dehradun to pursue her degree.

{Credit: Mona}

Edited by Chandni- - 29 September 2010 at 7:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PlayfullKissMaanIsMinescorpio95Mona1993DulceTentacion..:.MONA.:.-Fatima-music_l0ver036

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
oh we were waiting for the show to start because who know they might have changed the characters name? because suku is wearing an "S" necklec...lol
HeartMONA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music_l0ver036

Chandni- IF-Sizzlerz
Chandni-
Chandni-

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Ahh I was gonna do the post. and we can change the names. Thats why i put ? cuz we aint too sure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaanIsMine.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
oh ok i guess watever u like.. =D
HeartMONA
Chandni- IF-Sizzlerz
Chandni-
Chandni-

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Well I Guess Everything Will Have to go on One Post Now. Since u already posted.

HAha Oh Ya the show is gonna start the 18th now i just posted the Promo where it says tht.

Edited by Chandni- - 23 September 2010 at 7:16pm

MaanIsMine

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

sorry for that lol i just wanted to make sure before this forum gets out of hand..because many members are not seeing all the topic and are opening the same one over and over again..and plush it is harder for us because we dont have an mods in the forum right now..

HeartMONA

Edited by .:.MONA.:. - 23 September 2010 at 7:19pm
Chandni- IF-Sizzlerz
Chandni-
Chandni-

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

sorry for that lol i just wanted to make sure before this forum gets out of hand..because many members are not seeing all the topic and are opening the same one over and over again..and plush it is harder for us because we dont have an mods in the forum right now..

HeartMONA

OK U scared me for a sec i was like Cryahhh im so sorry

Ya we dont i noticed its been and u doing all of it haha.

Hey i dont know wht to call this place, im tired of Love Paradise i want somethin unique for them

MaanIsMine

Chandni- IF-Sizzlerz
Chandni-
Chandni-

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
i Hey guys Lets get this place moving.

Me and Mona are going to be working on the construction of the first thread.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index