Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
DMG true love or not.. how do you define this?

is true love is just being physical or singing song around tree, FE or cafe' (that could be first love cum crush at teenage)?

is true love is just to be insane and get into fights if your partner is not nodding to what you think is right? Ermm

is true love is just get your loved one's name tattooed (mind it now even this is done giving local anesthesia)

is true love is just to go against your parents (for me their love is selfless love)

is true love is hop on to your bike and give a daring look to your partner to warn her... sit else I will drive rash to kill myself and feww other! Dead

now iff you come up with someone just ran back to the van with bomb in it because his TROO love was sitting with the bomb, then beta any friend will do that, atleast the friends I have and a friend that my friends have, those who dont..  are friends of good weather. Confused

so for heaven sake don't confuse with true love and infatuation.

true love means love someone even knowing the fact the person can't love you back.

true love means love someone with not expecting anything back,.

true love means hurting the person hurts u 1000 times more.

at last true love means giving not snatching...Confused

PS: above is my interpretation of TRUE LOVE and TRUE LOVER, and this might be because I think different
Ermm
please don't confuse and come back to me with any gibberish --> I am not giving any moral lessons here, you very well go and conclude Emraan's love for Malikka was the TRUE LOVE cause he went beyond being human to get his love back. Ermm yes apart from that.. HE DROVE BIKES.. he sang BHEEGE HONTH TERE .. and he was just doing that to get HIS GIRL BACKKKKK
phew but I can't chant ..GO EMRAAAN GO...GET
YOUR GIRL BACKKKKK SleepySleepy

Edited by monar - 23 September 2010 at 5:44pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

jaan_1234books4everRashhhjuisalulu99ritusaluja-Ryder-RhealitySuxbajlooka-maria-aewaFiiLzarapunzel84Amber_1Cess-funfanKaSu4Lifeka7eelaStarshineHuespavsmysterieuxprejudicedfriends_rockspamalotR.K.OpsaradapatakhaguddiASALUVPragzieromiosugar1..NadiaZ..spicySugar..sajni786DarkHellBlazeXiahtic-5nisha80.Angelshanti05sun29-Harshu--x-Reshu-x-indian_beautynadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hmmppphhh!!!! I might think different!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xiahtic-5

IF-Stunnerz

Xiahtic-5

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Awesomly said yaar

Which true love people are talking abt is nothing juz infatuaton yaar love is abt trust which A---R never had on each other they always keep doubting and thn now people will Ridz took bullit for him oor for goodness sake any frnd will kill herself/himself juz to save her/his frnd not gonna say anything more

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FiiLzapavs..NadiaZ..monarRajinilicious

ASALUV

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FiiLzamonar

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

Awesomly said yaar

Which true love people are talking abt is nothing juz infatuaton yaar love is abt trust which A---R never had on each other they always keep doubting and thn now people will Ridz took bullit for him oor for goodness sake any frnd will kill herself/himself juz to save her/his frnd not gonna say anything more

thanks yaar, yes people are spitting crap here, there is no definition of Love and being true or false is unjustifiable, it can be subjective, but not this shallow Confused

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Mona ji
Awesome post

Real love is not based on romance & candle light dinner and walks along the beach. Infact it is based on respect, compromise,care and trust

Difference between false love and true love:
False Love-
Love me Bcoz I love U!
True Love-
Love whoever U want Bcoz I love U!

B/w i loved ur signature LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashhharitra7FiiLzapavsprejudicedmonar-x-Reshu-x-Rajinilicious

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASALUV

I don't think DMG has ever shown true love and nor do I remember any other tv show.... I don't like how people just call any type of love "truelove" 

I can't comment on their definition or understanding but shallowness of definition made me think twice Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pavsASALUVnadaanmasakalli

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidma_love

Mona ji
Awesome post

Real love is not based on romance & candle light dinner and walks along the beach. Infact it is based on respect, compromise,care and trust

Difference between false love and true love:
False Love-
Love me Bcoz I love U!
True Love-
Love whoever U want Bcoz I love U!

B/w i loved ur signature LOL

lol harshu you are Trooo LG LOL

btw, where is ur siggie I loved it sweetie Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
fantastic mona true love doesn't ask for anything in return it just knows how to give which in this whole situation is not the case true love is dusre ke liye mit jana not dosre ko mita dena if this makes sense

Post Reply New Post

Go to top