Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasasy0211ryasoshoobhanamoxsha_4evajunkabcAG25vicneshwaryZEESXYkuttyponnurkalpananaiduHema_MRanu.SrutikaTheivaJanusupree~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESVani19Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieeljay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral 23 September Thursday Written Update" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Priyaaaa....Thankkkkkksss alot for the wonderful update and Hema for the pics HugHug. When i was reading the last scene it was like rewatching it ClapClap.First time update panra maathiri therila...Big smile greattttttttttttttttttttt.................

Yayyyyyyy yuppyyyyyyy....welcome back Vel Clap....and Priyaa you gave super duper varaverppu for him in your update...and the interesting part is that he is still a baddie and he is more dangerous nowOuch. I thought he is a changed person when he was talking to his sister but once he heard Thulasi is married....and when he went into his room and the way he was reacting when Jeyaraj came....aiyooo....was really scary like you said Priya . And moreover he does remember that Thulasi has hit him with Kuthuvilakku. Appo ippo yaarukku jail???...Thulasika...illai Thamizhukka...illai for both of them aa?Ouch For Thamizh it is Charu and for Thulasi it is Vel and both them do believe that they are good ppl. Aiyoooo rendu perum too naive.Intha serial la villains and villis ellarume different a irukkaanga or yosikkiraanga..athuvum T&T weak points kandu pudichu revenge panna nenaikraangaOuch.....NR sir was great as always. I hope we could see some more exciting and interesting episodes from now on and hope the story moves on with lot of action...comedy and romance....hope to see the old youngaayudham with soeme funny actions along with his maams and his hilarious mind voice LOL

And again T&T scene...it was like wooowwww...and i just loved TA's dialogues and Thulasi kooda was rasuchufying him but did hide it LOL. Inge rendu ooty and oru silma kedaikkuma and kuttyma ku kutty idli ROFLROFLROFL. Ahhhh maannn...TA was so cute and sweetEmbarrassed. And the waiter was hilarious too. Intha seriala chinna chinna characters panranvanga ellame rombha hilarious thaan like the post man boy (Anandh's thoothu pogum puraa) or Chitthi Chutthi paiyan or the ice cream boy LOLLOL. Deepak and Shruti did a great job today..as always...ClapClap

Aiyayyooo Kumaran T&T  ai happy a kaamicharunna...pinnaadi ethachum Tsunami ready aagittu irukkunu artham...enna thaan nadakka poratho therila...okk..ippo Vel vanthachu...appo Thulasi's mommy ippothaikku varamaataanga...sigh..sigh...sigh...or is she the saviour of T&T????Confused

Priya and Hema....once again thaanks for doing the updates and picsBig smileBig smile

Edited by Nikila10 - 23 September 2010 at 6:27pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaAG25ZEESXYTheivaHema_MRanu.-musicluv-NixkieShemmo

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Shebbaaaaaaa Priya, un aasai ellam neraivaithu. You got to write an awesome update for an awesomely perfect episode! Big smile Good job ClapClap And i love love love Vel's welcome. very well deserved. PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

First, a big welcome backHugVel! Villain enna ungalai maari thaan irukonum.

Today's entire episode was awesome. Very very rarely is there an episode where there is nothing bad to comment on. Vel's great dialogue, funny and evil at the same time.Evil Smile TA's dialogue was simply vetti but completely loveable. EmbarrassedTongueLOL

So Vel is going in Charu way of evil, not psycho but be a nallavan and get revenge. He wants to kill TA eh, well, TA sethaalam avan Thuls uyiroda iruka varaiyum summa thirupi thirupi polaichu varuvan. LOLLOL

Heheheh, I cannot wait to see T&Ts confrontation with Vel, will be simply superb! (Meli, you should get your popcorn ready ma!)

Edited by ranuja12 - 23 September 2010 at 5:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25ElystiaHema_MZEESXYTheiva-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pics hema!

After watching today's epi, realized that TA is definitely an unusual romantic Wink 

TA doesnt just compliment Thuls beauty but he also praises his own beauty.... to the max... ROFL
Secondly, usually when in love, people tend to quiet down but for TA, his lollu pechu just seems to increase exponentially! LOL The boy just cant shut up D'oh
And lastly, normal people love with only their heart, but TA loves Thuls with his stomach too!ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Edited by ranuja12 - 23 September 2010 at 5:47pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25ZEESXYTheivaHema_M-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

Thanks for the pics hema!

After watching today's epi, realized that TA is definitely an unusual romantic Wink 

TA doesnt just compliment Thuls beauty but he also praises his own beauty.... to the max... ROFL
Secondly, usually when in love, people tend to quiet down but for TA, his lollu pechu just seems to increase exponentially! LOL The boy just cant shut up D'oh
And lastly, normal people love with only their heart, but TA loves Thuls with his stomach too!ROFL 

yesssssss tell me abt it!!! I died laughingg.. my stomach really hurts now
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by khpriya - 23 September 2010 at 5:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Hema_MQuelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

He wants to kill TA eh, well, TA sethaalam avan Thuls uyiroda iruka varaiyum summa thirupi thirupi polaichu varuvan. LOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL Aiyoooooo Ranuuuuuuu.....epdi ippadi ellam yosikkiree??????ROFLROFLROFL.
TA, unusual romantic naa, nee avanai nakkalz pannarathilai sema killaadi...i just love to watch the episodes like this one with you.Embarrassed

And Ranuuuuu.......have you figured out the surprise??? If yes....PM me.LOL

Edited by Nikila10 - 23 September 2010 at 6:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaHema_MRanu.-musicluv-Nixkie

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
TERRIFIC Update,  PriyaClapClap Cant believe its your first timeShocked too goodStar
Hema - thanks for the pictures daTongue

Lets welcome VelCool....his scenes are good to watch compared to the other villains who gets on my nervesTongue

TnT scene was so cuteEmbarrassed  I remember last time they were on a restaurant, he made comments about the newly married couple and this time..himself is newly marriedLOL he cares for his wife and it was shown beautifully todayEmbarrassed..hope to see more of those scenes instead of overdose of villainsOuchDead

PS! Ranu - I will be ready with my popcorn and coke daCool Its gonna be real action and I cant waitApprove

Edited by Aahaana - 23 September 2010 at 6:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25Hema_MRanu.Theiva-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Ruby-86

Ruby-86

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
i have a feeling that this serial is going to go on amnesia track...., while TA is in amnesia, charu and TAs mom take advantage to unite  Charu/TA using the engagement photos that charu got.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top