soper thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
part 1

episode starts with the last scene mona is in the thinking mode what if both of them caught....she says don't worry u just have to stay in my room till i come ..i will go and bring sweety didi and parmeet jiju and then mona leaves
on the other hand kalavati the maid of hose is talking to mona mom ...and saying that kalavati has the update of whole world ...uski ankhon se kuch nahi chupa hai...amrit mom comes there and told kalvati to bring shagun thaal from sweety room she goes to sweety room...anukalp on seeing kalavati gets a little worried ... doesn't allow kalavati to enter and make excuse that girls are changing clothes...kalavati say ok give me thaal i am standing out...anukalp gives so and lock the door

part2

when kalavati is going down she sees mona, sweety and parmeet...she ask what dulha , dulhan doing here...mona make a excuse that they are going for bathroom...u also wana to come...kalavati say why would i come but tell me one thing will dulha dulhan go bathroom together...mona knocks the dooe anukalp open it ...she says nw sweety didi u go out in balcony and have a conversation with jiju but first i will go and check that nobody is outside...from balcony she saw daarji standing on the gate for receiving guest and goes inside and told this to sweety...mona says ok no problem u both talk here i will go in balcony...anukalp prompt that nw my tak is over so nw i should go outside...mon asays if u go out then kalvati might see u and asku so many she questions..she take anukalp with him outside...swweety and parmeet have conversation while mona is listing...anukalp say its bath hearing people secret conversation...mona says they are talking so sweet ..anukalp say ur jiju are talking that he will brek someone theet and u are finding this sweet???...mona says u are also listening hmmmmmm...anukalp no i am not listening...but they talk so loud and it hears me and the saw the biker again the one which monu saw in morning...anukalp receives a call from vertika...mona ..hmm girlfriend anukalp no its from office ...mona at this time...anukalp say no i wana talk to u something import..anukalp hesitate a little bit of saying this ..mona says do not hesitate speak whats  in ur heart never keep something in heart....and say everything in one breath...anukalp told that i want u to vacate my house toady only ..nw at this time...mona is so shocked,...hw can u say like this with so ease..anukalp says u only told me to do...mona what about u say in morning that u will give us permission ...what will happen nw...daarji will be tensed nw ..where we will keep the guest suddenly the door bangs..

part3

all four of them are worried who will bwe at door ..mona opens the door...kalavati is there she enters ...ok nw mona its ur plan...daarji has strictly told no meeting of dulha dulhan before anand kaaraj...nw i am going to tell everything to amrit parjaye jii she stops no i am going to tell everything to darjii

part 4

then sudenlly the voice of braking something came...parmeet and mona goes to check out anukalp also leaves ....sweety is alone in the room and someone throm the paper...she started to read...suddenly parmeet come...they both leave...downstains gumnam is all drunk and create a scene ..mona stats crying...daarji stops him and told him to go inside atleast respect the guest what will the say u got drunk on ur daughter mehndi...people start badmouthing sweety to be inlaw say that we do rishta only on daarjii name ...we don;
't know that gumnam is like this...daarjii folds hand and ask for forgiveness...mona says to anukalp why are u quietgo and tell daarji u need the house today...
episode end

precap: mona call parmeet but he disconnect the call

sorry for errors in a hurry i do update

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update wonder if this wedding will go through doesn't look so
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Parmeet  is cute!! I wonder what they were talking aboutšŸ¤” anyone know the actor's name?? thanks for update Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago