Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

A Note for All of You.......... (Page 2)

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Heya Disha

Dont worry about wat happened the person must  be a right idiot Angry

And dont feel bad Smile 

Love Asian Princess

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Disha,

The only thing I want to tell you is...

You are my friend and I trust you completely.

Infact we all have known you pretty well...just with the way you post your updates and thoughts. You are matured enough and do not indulge into these kinds of tricks and we all know that.

So don't blame yourself for what happend.

Well I hope ashish does not misunderstand you.

Don't give up what you like because of one person. You are just letting the person feel winner. Don't let that happen.

If you happen to know if that person is registered on IF...let us know. We can't do much about BT or zeeuk. Atleast we will not let that happen here.

Cheer up buddy and take care

Smisha

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

All I would like to say is be careful guys

I would never trust a person without doing a live chat with cameras on. There are lots of sicko over the net who does identity theft. I have even talked to  a person posing to be me about 5 years ago..  and he gave me my own email address as his to write him.. so be careful guys..

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

hi disha. don,t worry we r with u. u r such a nice person. whether we know u personly or not. we love u. always.

god will protect u.. cheer up girl........................ don,t worry be happy...........................Wink

FaRaHnAz Senior Member
FaRaHnAz
FaRaHnAz

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Hey disha,

Don't worry about the things that has happened, just relax nothing will happen to ur realationship ok????????????????????????????????
disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Guys,

Firstly, thanks to one & all for the tremendous show of support & trust that all of you have shown in me!

Secondly, please accept my aplogies for the way I reacted......I guess what most of you have said is very true, that I shouldn't have acted in Defence without any Direct Offense.

But, believe me it was not an attention seeking tactic, I was genuinly upset over some mails......I don't want to get into details, but if you read between the lines you will know what I am talking about......but then let bygones be bygones!

So, Can I make a new beginning.......I promise that I am not going to get upset or over-react on anyon's comments.....I generally am a very sane and logical person, but well, sometimes my emotions take precedence over my brains!

And for this new beginning, I am composing a brand new post titile, ''And the twain Shall Meet...'' which will have all the DK - Disha moments shown on TD till date.......I have already jotted around 20 or so, but there are so many more, I need your help on this!

So, if you guys can remember any of the DK-Disha moment, then please do PM the same to me, I will incorporate the same, incase I have missed out on it (& ofcourse due credit will also be given!)

Cheers,

Disha

Go to top