Tumhari Disha

A Note for All of You..........

disha77 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Dear All:

If any of you go through the posts of Bollyteens & Zee4u, you will get to know that someone has been faking Ashish and has been coming online. The worst part about this whole thing is that whoever the person is, has gained access to his actual email ID, or so it seems....which unfortunately I had disclosed to everyone (without his prior permission on that)

Some people are of the opinion, that I might have been the culprit, and I might have been having fun at Ashish's expense. Without meaning to sound overtly sentimental or rude, all I can say is that even though I have not personally met or known any one of you, I have the utmost affection for all you guys at all the sits that I visit....and never in my wildest dreams would I imagine doing such a cheap trick.

Also, whether anyone wants to take my word for it or not, the fact is that Ashish is my friend and I would never demean our relationship & his trust in me by faking his ID & coming online as him.

I am very hurt & am feeling very down also, and till this whole thing is solved, I don't really feel like coming online.....hope u guys can understand.

But as you guys have been such chums & have always encouraged me to such an extent, I will continue doing the updates and posting them and also do the moderator stuff......but that's it for now! Nothing on Ashish, no more personal quips from my end......

Please, Please, Please don't get me wrong in any way....I love you all too much to lose your friendship......will be posting my update in some time today.

Disha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rat718 thumbnail
Hey Disha I am sorry that this happenned. I usally am very busy, and do get to post much, or have time to watch the show (beng a physician you got to make some sacrifices!😊), however coming to the point I feel bad this has happenned to you.  Anyway it is very cheap trick to play on people, and the culprit should be punished if possible. Do not feel bad. It always hurts when you trust people, and they hurt you! How could that person do this when he got the email from you, and knew you would be in trouble (sad) when this happenned. This is not just unethical, but also illegal. Hope that person stops this, comes out and apologises to you and DK. I think you do a great job, and cheer up. We are all with you. 
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Disha!!!

i can't believe some people!!! Makes me so angry!!!😡

I understand you must be feeling awful!!

I don't know about anyone else but I thought you were very honest and would never do such a stupid thing.

I can understand that you don't want to post any more info on Ashish.

who can blame you!!! i totally understand!!

but thanks for not punishing us by not posting any more updates. I really look forward to those.

I hope this had not severed you relationship with Ashish in any way!!!!

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Khushi*

jaansepyari thumbnail

Hello,

I am new to this forum, and I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading everyone's comments and especially the updates because in the US we are about one month behind(as you all know).

I am sorry that this has happened and I hope we all can resolve it soon.

take care!!

anitav thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Disha

Its not ur fault ...this world is full of hackers and some folks have access to all the info so nothing is a secret..

Its really not fair for u or Ashish if he is using that id...

I think the moderators should expose the culprit as the person is having fun at other peoples expense...

and its very demotivating for GOOD folks like u to write and for us to read all these emails...

We would all like to keep our spirit up and get excited at things...especially now when Valentine is here !!!!!!

U are GOOD HEARTED and everyone know that so u should not worry

u have our support and we are with u in good spirit

take care

jingle thumbnail

Hey disha,

Don't worry about the things that has happened, just relax

WE ALL TRUST YOU.

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Diaha , I feel very sad , I cant beleive people will go to any lengths. I can understand your betrayal and hurt, though I dont know you , but through your words I know that you are a very honest and trustworthy and very genuine,I know in real life you must be the ideal daughter, daughter-inlaw, wife, sis , mom, collegue and friend. I am from a very large family  however I am the youngest and always wanted to have a twin or younger sis , when I read through your words somewhere I see you as a younger sis. Dont take to your heart and do not feel low and sad, after all remeber at the end of the day you are only answerable to your own concious and jameer. I am sure every person who reads your updates appreciate your hard work and beleive's how genuine you are. Keep up your spirits I always imagine you as full of life  ( Cheers Disha)

dazzling thumbnail

Hey Disha,

Pls for heaven's sake dont feel bad and hurt wonderful heart of yours. You dont deserve that. I sincerely wish that person will be punished. If that person is reading this , kindly think twice before steeping so low. You have caused so much pain for so many of us you dont know.

Asian Princess thumbnail

Heya Disha

Dont worry about wat happened the person must  be a right idiot 😡

And dont feel bad 😊 

Love Asian Princess

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Disha,

The only thing I want to tell you is...

You are my friend and I trust you completely.

Infact we all have known you pretty well...just with the way you post your updates and thoughts. You are matured enough and do not indulge into these kinds of tricks and we all know that.

So don't blame yourself for what happend.

Well I hope ashish does not misunderstand you.

Don't give up what you like because of one person. You are just letting the person feel winner. Don't let that happen.

If you happen to know if that person is registered on IF...let us know. We can't do much about BT or zeeuk. Atleast we will not let that happen here.

Cheer up buddy and take care

Smisha