shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

was kashish ever drugged on ths show and if yes when, why and by whom. pls answer me

and alo what is that no. beside the heart below our avatar

Edited by shrutibali - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatmaratha thumbnail

Kashish.. drugged on the show... I dont think so.

Thats the no of hearts that you have collected by participating on the mujhse dosti karoge contest.  On the webpage, you will find an advertisement for the contest, click on the link and it will take u to the contest page.  Instructions are on the site as to whats to be done.  If someone has sent you a flower, you must return their request with a heart.  Sending a flower back is rejecting the offer for friendship. 

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Yes Kashish was drugged once in the show. Remember when she was married to piyush. Vasu made a plan and told the driver to take kashish to Sujal's farmhouse. There he was told to make her unconsious and then leave her on Sujal's bed. The driver made her unconcious by using some drug possibly chloroform. When Sujal came back and saw it he took her to the doctor. But with that incident vasu had tried to make some misunderstanding between Sujal and Piyush. But Kashish told Piyush the truth and they could not find the driver also. Isliye sab ne Kashish ki baat ko sach maan liya. That was the time when she was drugged by the driver. But she was never drugged in the serial by any oral drug.
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the info sujalfan
greatmaratha thumbnail

Thanks for the info.  But i dont remember this scene at all.....๐Ÿ˜‰  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰Which means its time for a  re-telecast... someone should petition star one and ask them to retelecast the serial, or even better, they should re telecast the serial with only scenes of sujal and kashish....  Wont that be awesome.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

phoenix thumbnail
thnx for the info sujalfan and yes ur rite greatmaratha,sujal-kashish romantic scene its wonderfull๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They'll have to come to me for it GreatMaratha.............I have 3 tapes of just Sujal scenes..............thats around 18 hours of Premium Sujal viewing.......so whenever he's missing from the serial I make do with the tapes.........howwz that????

sk jodi thumbnail
thanks sujalfan yes i remember that scene. it was agreat scene๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
greatmaratha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hard Rock

They'll have to come to me for it GreatMaratha.............I have 3 tapes of just Sujal scenes..............thats around 18 hours of Premium Sujal viewing.......so whenever he's missing from the serial I make do with the tapes.........howwz that????

Lucky you, yaar.............. How about sharing it with friends. Pls Pls Pls.....๐Ÿ˜Š.  See, I am being so nice... so pls share........

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatmaratha

Lucky you, yaar.............. How about sharing it with friends. Pls Pls Pls.....๐Ÿ˜Š.  See, I am being so nice... so pls share........

I'm sitting in Kuwait my friend......................how do I share the tapes with you????????????