India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

i ahve question

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

was kashish ever drugged on ths show and if yes when, why and by whom. pls answer me

and alo what is that no. beside the heart below our avatar

Edited by shrutibali - 09 February 2005 at 9:56pm

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Kashish.. drugged on the show... I dont think so.

Thats the no of hearts that you have collected by participating on the mujhse dosti karoge contest.  On the webpage, you will find an advertisement for the contest, click on the link and it will take u to the contest page.  Instructions are on the site as to whats to be done.  If someone has sent you a flower, you must return their request with a heart.  Sending a flower back is rejecting the offer for friendship. 

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Yes Kashish was drugged once in the show. Remember when she was married to piyush. Vasu made a plan and told the driver to take kashish to Sujal's farmhouse. There he was told to make her unconsious and then leave her on Sujal's bed. The driver made her unconcious by using some drug possibly chloroform. When Sujal came back and saw it he took her to the doctor. But with that incident vasu had tried to make some misunderstanding between Sujal and Piyush. But Kashish told Piyush the truth and they could not find the driver also. Isliye sab ne Kashish ki baat ko sach maan liya. That was the time when she was drugged by the driver. But she was never drugged in the serial by any oral drug.
mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 1:14am | IP Logged
thanx for the info sujalfan
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Thanks for the info.  But i dont remember this scene at all.....Wink  WinkWinkWhich means its time for a  re-telecast... someone should petition star one and ask them to retelecast the serial, or even better, they should re telecast the serial with only scenes of sujal and kashish....  Wont that be awesome.  Smile

phoenix Senior Member
phoenix
phoenix

IF Crorepati

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 3:40am | IP Logged
thnx for the info sujalfan and yes ur rite greatmaratha,sujal-kashish romantic scene its wonderfullWinkWink
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 3:57am | IP Logged

They'll have to come to me for it GreatMaratha.............I have 3 tapes of just Sujal scenes..............thats around 18 hours of Premium Sujal viewing.......so whenever he's missing from the serial I make do with the tapes.........howwz that????

sk jodi Senior Member
sk jodi
sk jodi

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 4:27am | IP Logged
thanks sujalfan yes i remember that scene. it was agreat sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top