Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

Karen,I voted for phoons 2 days ago for being the black hole star😕and was suspended from HC my browser wud'nt lemme do any posts on that thread,sachee😲

Was missin u buddy,we gotto get u an aircard to login to HC when u r flying between countries😆

WhatttttShockedShockedShocked  I will bring it up now and see what happens😆😆😆  Saffy, I am so busy  doing Archana's kind of work😉😆😆  Tired in the process.😆
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😲😲Karen,u watchin all clocks eveyr 5 min and doin pati seva 😆😆great goin buddy😉
star_wars thumbnail
But enlighten me, Savita took food for Manav?😆😆  I noticed her with a  bag but  then I lost track. Help me out here someone!

If she did not then thank God Archana did😆😆😆 as Phoons went wth her long hands😆

Oh shoots, maybe she did but after seeing archana and her tiffin., she took it back home
Edited by star_wars - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bonnefille

my vote goes to archana....i had written a long post in kool di's thread that archana's character's foundation is that of reliance. I saw her majorly coming out of that today. She has learnt to stand up against the same very people she used to rely on and that too with full conviction. The jail sequence will not even resurrect manav but archana as well. Manav like archana too will come out of his foundation of responsibilty when all of it is over. The entire affair may seem to be that of injustice today but it will revive a new manav and archana....who will be stronger individuals. Archana had already started the process of self growth post leap...soon manav will grow in character too n today was the start....n i can say this with conviction.

I didn't like savita aai being all hero. she is not a hero....she is just spoilt lady who thinks the world works on her orders. She has ruined her son's life. No son should be taken away from a mother....but manav should have been. Not today....but the day he was born. He would have never been what he is today...if not for that lady. I sound ruthless...but thats what i felt today....just pure anger.

Shravani's character has become pure evil.

Felt so sorry for manav....it is not the physical abuse i am bothered about but mental trauma that he must be facing as a simple minded man. 

i am still unsure about the feeding affair. thnk god archana came for manav then...coz if it was direct savita...it would have just been stress break down for manav. But the feeding also allowed savita-shravani to humiliate archana. 

Excellent post ..
I am also happy that she took dinner . I knowmanav's family could have also fed him but it would not have made him happy the way Archcna's bringing food did ...
He needed to feel happy ...
star_wars thumbnail

😲😲Karen,u watchin all clocks eveyr 5 min and doin pati seva 😆😆great goin buddy😉

😡😡😡🤣 No my dear Saffy, I am being a supervisor and running the floor🤣
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi gundis
Hi my sisters
I know whoz creating problems in this voting - karen the traitor 4 being Mannu ki chamchi now😆
Agree with my sis Karen. Whoz voting 4 the kutte ki dum, the thick soya sauce?😡😡
Saffy yesterday all boycotted me n refused 2 answer my post😭
GM u were shaant as a child? Wat a change of personality babe😆
@ Armanz thanks 4 the quick update u r a sweetheart
😃

Oops 4got the more important, my vote goes 2 Archu n a big kick 2 Shrav

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brrought up HC for u  to blast the baad britney spears bumbum bee😆
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maybe u r right tanya di. At this moment manav needs more moral support. So i guess justified. 
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
GuruJi it is a good idea if there is no multiple voting..
i loved archana today..so i voted for her..⭐️
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Brrought up HC for u  to blast the baad britney spears bumbum bee😆

Even I will go there today . I am very angry ...