Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I may sound horrible  but shame on Shravani for calling  Archcna's and manav's relationship najaaiz ...
At least she should not say this ..She has had a child out of wed lock and is living in the same house with a man and calls him her pati , without a proper marriage ....

Who the hell is she to call anyone najaiyz ..She knows that and that is why she is so jealous of archcna ....
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saffy, I voted twice.  I am not malicious😉😆

You suddenly remembered Karen😲😲😲, no one invited me to the last HC party🤣 so I am on strike😆😆😆 

I want the persons that voted for phoons to come public with their support.  No ducking and hiding.  Be silent readers but not voters.😉

star_wars thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I may sound horrible  but shame on Shravani for calling  Archcna's and manav's relationship najaaiz ...

At least she should not say this ..She has had a child out of wed lock and is living in the same house with a man and calls him her pati , without a proper marriage ....

Who the hell is she to call anyone najaiyz ..She knows that and that is why she is so jealous of archcna ....

Tanyaz why you all worked up about that.  In the entire show, we know who is the immoral one.  We have the evidence but besides that the mere idea of fighting for a married man is shameless already.  She has no character.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Look, I cannot wrong her alone there .Manav too isas much part of this immoral behaviour ..
But after what she did with sachin ...howdare she call anyone najaiyaz  realtionship ....
star_wars thumbnail

Tanyaz, Varsha's name is not on the poll and Shravani is😲😲😲 ? We wont get into who is more likable but at least Varsha gets more screen space and dialogues that phoons.

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Karen,I voted for phoons 2 days ago for being the black hole star😕and was suspended from HC my browser wud'nt lemme do any posts on that thread,sachee😲
Edit Add:I had to come back and change my vote for the Ks and the browser was happy, letting me go to HC😆😆
Was missin u buddy,we gotto get u an aircard to login to HC when u r flying between countries😆
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_wars

I want the persons that voted for phoons to come public with their support.  No ducking and hiding.  Be silent readers but not voters.😉

Karen stop it ....😆

I am sure she too has fans who see her  side of the story ..
Maybe they felt bad that she did all the cooking and manav didn't even get to eat it ..so

This thread should  be democratic .....

Guys ...go ahead ...ignore these crazy girls ...Vote  who you think deserves it ...

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tanya Di - Manav and Damo want Shravs to stay there bfor Manchoo marriage,as sachin's widow only 😊

Its only Shravs who is staying there in order to get close to Manav,else remember she was ready to walk out when she saw ArMAn together in rain -she is not there for Ds to enjoy with Sachu
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
my vote goes to archana....i had written a long post in kool di's thread that archana's character's foundation is that of reliance. I saw her majorly coming out of that today. She has learnt to stand up against the same very people she used to rely on and that too with full conviction. The jail sequence will not even resurrect manav but archana as well. Manav like archana too will come out of his foundation of responsibilty when all of it is over. The entire affair may seem to be that of injustice today but it will revive a new manav and archana....who will be stronger individuals. Archana had already started the process of self growth post leap...soon manav will grow in character too n today was the start....n i can say this with conviction.

I didn't like savita aai being all hero. she is not a hero....she is just spoilt lady who thinks the world works on her orders. She has ruined her son's life. No son should be taken away from a mother....but manav should have been. Not today....but the day he was born. He would have never been what he is today...if not for that lady. I sound ruthless...but thats what i felt today....just pure anger.

Shravani's character has become pure evil.

Felt so sorry for manav....it is not the physical abuse i am bothered about but mental trauma that he must be facing as a simple minded man. 

i am still unsure about the feeding affair. thnk god archana came for manav then...coz if it was direct savita...it would have just been stress break down for manav. But the feeding also allowed savita-shravani to humiliate archana. 

Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_wars

Tanyaz, Varsha's name is not on the poll and Shravani is😲😲😲 ? We wont get into who is more likable but at least Varsha gets more screen space and dialogues that phoons.

That space I will juggle I think ...
Anyone else should have all the others ...

Or maybe I will watch the show and then start the poll...