Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
En Peyar Meenatchi is a story of a girl who sees her life change on the day of her wedding. Meenatchi is all excited about her wedding and so is her father. Her father who is a school teacher invites his students also for this great day. At the time of wedding, the groom is been kidnapped by few men and the wedding comes to a grinding halt. One of Meenatchi's father's students named Sakthi comes to rescue and is forced to marry her. Not knowing anything of her husband Sakthi, Meenatchi is in for many shocks as she is taken to her in-laws place.

Does Meenatchi feel gratitude? Anger? Or is she disappointed? Will she be accepted in the new house where she is all set to start a new life?

The role of Meenatchi is played by a debutant Harsha. Veteran actor Delhi Kumar plays the role of Meenatchi's father and Siddharth of Azhagiya Thamizh Magan fame plays the role of Sakthi. The serial is written, directed and produced by C. Jerrold. Beginning from September 06, 2010 'En Peyar Meenatchi' would air every Monday-Friday, 8:30pm on Vijay TV.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "En Peyar Meenatchi - VIJAY TV - 11th Oct update Pg 10 -" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hey can anybody give todays update plzzz

Sugarpuff101

Sugarpuff101

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i've watched a couple of the recent episodes, and i think it is a  good story . And I also think the interaction between meenakshi and sakthi is very sweet Smile

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@ Anu,
I will post the update when I get some time maa.. busy till Wednesday , yaarukkum time irunththaa go ahead and post the update.

@ SP,
Yup, interacton b/w Meenatchi, Sakthi and Amuthaa is too good. Clever dialogues.. Meenatchi Sakthi yai pottu vanguraa with her replies. Clap

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 27 September 2010 at 12:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarpuff101

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
this story seems about story of obessed lovers hmm raju for meenakshi,amudha for sakthi , good different story line.

plz help is raju was  the bride for meenakshi why her marriage stopped

rkalpananaidu

rkalpananaidu

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

this story seems about story of obessed lovers hmm raju for meenakshi,amudha for sakthi , good different story line.

plz help is raju was  the bride for meenakshi why her marriage stopped

Yes he was. but unfortunately he was kidnapped by some gundos... then shakthi has to tie the knot. The question now is will meenakshi accept shakthi vise versa

its really a different storyline.... way ahead of those sun drama...

Edited by rkalpananaidu - 29 September 2010 at 4:35pm

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
oh thanks for the info hmm different two obessed lovers and an innocent couple nice to watch.

but i hate sakthi's dad always saying something against sakshi(sakthi-meenakshi) .murugam is a sweet bro .i want maalika murugan track to begin sooon

rkalpananaidu

rkalpananaidu

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

oh thanks for the info hmm different two obessed lovers and an innocent couple nice to watch.

but i hate sakthi's dad always saying something against sakshi(sakthi-meenakshi) .murugam is a sweet bro .i want maalika murugan track to begin sooon

i like the way meenakchi questions shakthi especially abt amudha ..... u should check his expression.... aiyooo ennada solluradhu ipdi vaagurale.... also amudha with her double meaning dialogue....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top