yeh funda nahin samajh aaya..............

Posted: 18 years ago

hi all,

accordin to the promos and the news is that the a-k weddin will be a posh affair... but how??????????

well this weddin is supposed to happen soon as the promos r on air..... now he ques is the weddinn can happen due to the reason that prithvi dies??????????

so, after his death krips will be sad and broken... and soon after she will have her weddin.... now a woman who has just lost her husband have a lavish weddin.......

this can only happen if she knows the truth behind prithvi... but from the looks of the promo she doesnt.........

now i wonder how can this be a lavish affair😕

I guess it will take time....i guess Ekta doesn't wants us to stop watching KYPH for which she is showing us the promo before hand. 😆
ive been waitin 4 ages 4 prithvi to die.wen is he guna die yaar!

Originally posted by thania

ive been waitin 4 ages 4 prithvi to die.wen is he guna die yaar!

abbe yaar, chill mar!😉

oh!gosh .dinky plz dont say like dis

Originally posted by dinky21

pata nahin yaar........wedding wont happen this week i guess!!! IQ hasnt shot for any situation which leads them to get married.......P wont die now! 😕 😕 😕

mmmmmmmm................. now i wonder if it is a hoax like the jassi-armaan wedding

yeh sab ekta ki maya hai 😡
Originally posted by dinky21

pata nahin yaar........wedding wont happen this week i guess!!! IQ hasnt shot for any situation which leads them to get married.......P wont die now! 😕 😕 😕

wut????????
how can the weddin shoot not be done yet
n i want prithvi 2 die asap
sneha,plz find out when he dies
if she could get marry .... to prthivi.... only aftger 7 days..... for angad'.... to be in jail.,.....now she willl marry angad....... as prthvi.... dies.... 😆 it that what she doooo...... 😆 😆 😆 she don't waste time 😆

omg!!
my brains have stop working now