Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

request about ff's pm ..(please have mercy on us ) (Page 4)

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
i completely agree my dear...and i wish i can pm more than just 20 people at a time...its very time consuming...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26.hea.

Lyraa99 IF-Dazzler
Lyraa99
Lyraa99

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
u have spoken my heart naddiya... exactly.. it is really annoying to pm in batches of 20 n keep track of whom we pmd last... since we dont have an index any more, at least we shud have a way of knowing wen our writers have updated... pming takes up so much of r time... 
thank u so much 4 dis post naddiya... its needed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26.hea.

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Yeah Naddie I agree, like in blogs we have the copy right alert right? It's just so freaking annoying when the work is copied. 
About the pms, that's damn time consuming and moreover the readers don't add us and we have to go to pages after pages to pm or add. This way if there was an option just copy the whole like part and place it somewhere and pm, you know the names can be separated by comas like we do in tags clouds. I know it is tough but maybe some other alternate options?
Dashboard alert I guess is not needed cause we have the status and we can write a small part about that when we update so our buddies know we have updated. Problem being I know many who are not bothered to check the dashboardLOL

Never mind , I guess only copy right alert is enough, and we can just restrict the update as Members Only, I guess many of us doEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

u have spoken my heart naddiya... exactly.. it is really annoying to pm in batches of 20 n keep track of whom we pmd last... since we dont have an index any more, at least we shud have a way of knowing wen our writers have updated... pming takes up so much of r time... 
thank u so much 4 dis post naddiya... its needed

Yeah and sometimes we double pm some and miss out some, and they are the ones who complain I didn't get pms ConfusedOuch

Muffin said na that as we are promoted to the higher groups we should be allowed to extend our pming numberBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Yeah Naddie I agree, like in blogs we have the copy right alert right? It's just so freaking annoying when the work is copied. 
About the pms, that's damn time consuming and moreover the readers don't add us and we have to go to pages after pages to pm or add. This way if there was an option just copy the whole like part and place it somewhere and pm, you know the names can be separated by comas like we do in tags clouds. I know it is tough but maybe some other alternate options?
Dashboard alert I guess is not needed cause we have the status and we can write a small part about that when we update so our buddies know we have updated. Problem being I know many who are not bothered to check the dashboardLOL

Never mind , I guess only copy right alert is enough, and we can just restrict the update as Members Only, I guess many of us doEmbarrassed
i hope they fix it this time the increase the limits 
Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
I do agree that one should be able to send more than 20 pms at a time...there should not be any limit.
Rafid. IF-Achieverz
Rafid.
Rafid.

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Agree Thumbs Up

Go to top